Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 2226
-
06-23-26 22:12 #2151Regular Member

Posts: 7Velvet
I'm in the RVA area but looking around and noticed this one had no mentions as far as I can tell. Given her offering, I was surprised, any info on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/495584785473
-
06-22-26 17:12 #2150Senior Member

Posts: 57Seen this one?
Have anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...-/510967131121
-
06-11-26 14:31 #2149Senior Member

Posts: 90Too funny
My gut tells me he may be referring to this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...o/114456848550.
Originally Posted by FatherGlucose
[View Original Post]
I attempted a meet with her a while back and had to leave. Easily the most disgusting house I've ever been in. Told her she was out of her mind if she thought I would touch anything in there! Couldn't leave fast enough.
-
06-09-26 14:53 #2148Senior Member

Posts: 138I've seen her once off J Clyde. She wasn't as curved as the pictures suggest. It was a bbj but she gave me a towel to finish in which I wasn't a fan of and it was a bit rushed. She even stayed fully clothed so I have never circled the block.
Originally Posted by Danyoyo75
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 10:22 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 145Cinnamon following
I'd be interested in some feedback too. I've seen her ad for sometime and not one single review. Please share when you experience her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Danyoyo75
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 22:15 #2146Senior Member

Posts: 103Voice text typos
* The is no name in the add to search the forum for past reports. Curious if anyone has visited her. PM if you'd prefer.
Originally Posted by Danyoyo75
[View Original Post]
She's off of J Clyde.
-
06-08-26 16:18 #2145Senior Member

Posts: 103Any reports
Cinnamon to search in the forum. Anyone visited? PM is necessary.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/077763354819
-
06-08-26 16:03 #2144Senior Member

Posts: 103Any reports
Cinnamon to search in the forum. Anyone visited? PM is necessary.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/077763354819
-
06-08-26 11:42 #2143Senior Member

Posts: 299JRB no names
Well, it definitely doesn't help, other than knowing they were near JRB for your visit, but doesn't help any of us when she changes location.
Originally Posted by MetalHead63
[View Original Post]
Don't even know how recent this encounter was because Huntington Beach was jam packed full of people yesterday and day before, swim advisory or not.
Anyway. I understand you told us the purpose of your post. Not even sure why it was a bad visit because you didn't say what about it made you feel dirty. I guess you just needed to get the confessional off your chest. In that case, go and sin no more (until next time).
-
06-05-26 10:28 #2142Senior Member

Posts: 90Shelby
https://secrethostess.com/11215546/
Old link for reference.
Anybody know what happened to Shelby? She was a good time! Hope to catch her again if she is around.
-
05-22-26 17:58 #2141Senior Member

Posts: 145November Raine
I wish I could Willie. I've been trying to reach her today and nothing but crickets. She looks good and has one promising review on TER. But she hasn't responded to me. Good luck if you can get in contact.
Originally Posted by WillieBurg
[View Original Post]
E.
-
05-22-26 15:19 #2140Senior Member

Posts: 140November Raine
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...e/324549661254 Photos are highly air-brushed from those I've seen in the past. Can someone PM me with recent updates regarding quality of service and rates? Would really like to see her, can't find any recent reviews. Also interested in DATY. If you know any providers that enjoy that let me know. Thanks a million guys! Bet safe.
-
05-21-26 15:38 #2139Regular Member

Posts: 38This looks like a scam. I've seen her on couple of other posts.
Originally Posted by WillieBurg
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 13:22 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 589Ymmv
Not the greatest reviews on TER.
Originally Posted by RavensFan2012
[View Original Post]
I would avoid.
Muff.
-
05-21-26 11:05 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 440Jada's visiting my town this weekend and I was thinking about seeing her. Her profile says she's from Newport News so I thought I'd check in with you guys and see if anyone could give me any info on her.
https://tryst.link/escort/jadegreen304









Reply With Quote





