Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 149 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 2224
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2149

    Too funny

    Quote Originally Posted by FatherGlucose  [View Original Post]
    Well, it definitely doesn't help, other than knowing they were near JRB for your visit, but doesn't help any of us when she changes location.

    Don't even know how recent this encounter was because Huntington Beach was jam packed full of people yesterday and day before, swim advisory or not.

    Anyway. I understand you told us the purpose of your post. Not even sure why it was a bad visit because you didn't say what about it made you feel dirty. I guess you just needed to get the confessional off your chest. In that case, go and sin no more (until next time).
    My gut tells me he may be referring to this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...o/114456848550.

    I attempted a meet with her a while back and had to leave. Easily the most disgusting house I've ever been in. Told her she was out of her mind if she thought I would touch anything in there! Couldn't leave fast enough.

  2. #2148
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyoyo75  [View Original Post]
    Cinnamon to search in the forum. Anyone visited? PM is necessary.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/077763354819
    I've seen her once off J Clyde. She wasn't as curved as the pictures suggest. It was a bbj but she gave me a towel to finish in which I wasn't a fan of and it was a bit rushed. She even stayed fully clothed so I have never circled the block.

  3. #2147

    Cinnamon following

    Quote Originally Posted by Danyoyo75  [View Original Post]
    * The is no name in the add to search the forum for past reports. Curious if anyone has visited her. PM if you'd prefer.

    She's off of J Clyde.
    I'd be interested in some feedback too. I've seen her ad for sometime and not one single review. Please share when you experience her. Thanks.

  4. #2146

    Voice text typos

    Quote Originally Posted by Danyoyo75  [View Original Post]
    Cinnamon to search in the forum. Anyone visited? PM is necessary.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/077763354819
    * The is no name in the add to search the forum for past reports. Curious if anyone has visited her. PM if you'd prefer.

    She's off of J Clyde.

  5. #2145

    Any reports

    Cinnamon to search in the forum. Anyone visited? PM is necessary.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/077763354819

  6. #2144

    Any reports

    Cinnamon to search in the forum. Anyone visited? PM is necessary.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...e/077763354819

  7. #2143

    JRB no names

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead63  [View Original Post]
    That's the first thing I said when getting back into my vehicle after visiting this one. Not saying a name or giving much info, because she did provide a service (advertises in stg massage). But at this location near the JRB, I think I reached my low point. I have, in the past, been to sketchy locations, and been with some that others gave less than favorable reports. I kinda like that type of adventure. But WTF was I thinking this time. I guess little head really wanted to pop from a BJ. Not going to describe the near squalor. Most of you would have left, I didn't. Continuing, after my first thought in the vehicle, I thought about going to Huntington Beach to cleanse myself in the JR. But wait, no change of clothes and there is a swim advisory. Damn. Ok, I'll join the closest Planet Fitness and take a quick shower. But no, I don't have time as I have to be across the river in about an hour. So I had to wait until later in the day and hope that I did not catch anything. No, this report will not tell you who to avoid. Not the purpose. Purpose is to maybe give you a little enjoyment of the hard time of another.
    Well, it definitely doesn't help, other than knowing they were near JRB for your visit, but doesn't help any of us when she changes location.

    Don't even know how recent this encounter was because Huntington Beach was jam packed full of people yesterday and day before, swim advisory or not.

    Anyway. I understand you told us the purpose of your post. Not even sure why it was a bad visit because you didn't say what about it made you feel dirty. I guess you just needed to get the confessional off your chest. In that case, go and sin no more (until next time).

  8. #2142

    Shelby

    https://secrethostess.com/11215546/

    Old link for reference.

    Anybody know what happened to Shelby? She was a good time! Hope to catch her again if she is around.

  9. #2141

    November Raine

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieBurg  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...e/324549661254 Photos are highly air-brushed from those I've seen in the past. Can someone PM me with recent updates regarding quality of service and rates? Would really like to see her, can't find any recent reviews. Also interested in DATY. If you know any providers that enjoy that let me know. Thanks a million guys! Bet safe.
    I wish I could Willie. I've been trying to reach her today and nothing but crickets. She looks good and has one promising review on TER. But she hasn't responded to me. Good luck if you can get in contact.

    E.

  10. #2140

    November Raine

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chesa...e/324549661254 Photos are highly air-brushed from those I've seen in the past. Can someone PM me with recent updates regarding quality of service and rates? Would really like to see her, can't find any recent reviews. Also interested in DATY. If you know any providers that enjoy that let me know. Thanks a million guys! Bet safe.

  11. #2139
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieBurg  [View Original Post]
    Says her name is Krystal. Looks like the same girl as in post #23 in the ripoff reports in the Hampton forum.
    This looks like a scam. I've seen her on couple of other posts.

  12. #2138

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2012  [View Original Post]
    Jada's visiting my town this weekend and I was thinking about seeing her. Her profile says she's from Newport News so I thought I'd check in with you guys and see if anyone could give me any info on her.
    https://tryst.link/escort/jadegreen304
    Not the greatest reviews on TER.

    I would avoid.

    Muff.

  13. #2137
    Jada's visiting my town this weekend and I was thinking about seeing her. Her profile says she's from Newport News so I thought I'd check in with you guys and see if anyone could give me any info on her.
    https://tryst.link/escort/jadegreen304

  14. #2136
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    So I set up a quick and it was great comms til I got there. Got there they said give me 2 minutes. Well 5 minutes later as I'm about to pull off a blacked out tinted out mini van pulls in right behind me. Then I get the come up now text. Then several more texts are you coming are you coming are you coming. I check this mini van out that's parked literally directly behind me blocking me and its a man who doesn't speak english asking me if I need him to move. He had a bunch of Lyft stickers on his dash so idk maybe he was a driver.

    Lady in room was late 40's, maybe early 50's. Wearing a wig with a fresh bbl and boob job. No english. Rush job. Sprays alcohol all over downstairs for a covered event. Whole visit was just bad from there. Even as I pulled out to finish MYSELF in the cover she just keeps saying cuidado cuidado. After I left she starts a torrent of texts asking me if I took her phone. Um what? For about 2 hours she kept hitting me up saying she has my phone I have her phone. Making threats. Finally she realized it was her mistake.

    Terrible visit. Terrible situation in general especially with the damn van blocking me. He was also still there when I was trying to leave. I questioned where is the hot attractive girl the girl said she was busy shopping.

    Mongerfor304 not your fault at all. YMMV with the latina ads. Looks like the girl you met was busy and they gave me this grey pube hair lady. CBJ was honestly decent though. AND that's 150 down the drain.
    Damn that sucks. I wish they would've given you the younger thick one that I saw.

  15. #2135

    I got bamboozled!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerfor304  [View Original Post]
    Probably a rotating service. She's not the girl in the pics but she's pretty and she has a nice ass body.
    So I set up a quick and it was great comms til I got there. Got there they said give me 2 minutes. Well 5 minutes later as I'm about to pull off a blacked out tinted out mini van pulls in right behind me. Then I get the come up now text. Then several more texts are you coming are you coming are you coming. I check this mini van out that's parked literally directly behind me blocking me and its a man who doesn't speak english asking me if I need him to move. He had a bunch of Lyft stickers on his dash so idk maybe he was a driver.

    Lady in room was late 40's, maybe early 50's. Wearing a wig with a fresh bbl and boob job. No english. Rush job. Sprays alcohol all over downstairs for a covered event. Whole visit was just bad from there. Even as I pulled out to finish MYSELF in the cover she just keeps saying cuidado cuidado. After I left she starts a torrent of texts asking me if I took her phone. Um what? For about 2 hours she kept hitting me up saying she has my phone I have her phone. Making threats. Finally she realized it was her mistake.

    Terrible visit. Terrible situation in general especially with the damn van blocking me. He was also still there when I was trying to leave. I questioned where is the hot attractive girl the girl said she was busy shopping.

    Mongerfor304 not your fault at all. YMMV with the latina ads. Looks like the girl you met was busy and they gave me this grey pube hair lady. CBJ was honestly decent though. AND that's 150 down the drain.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape