Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 149 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 2226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2136
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    So I set up a quick and it was great comms til I got there. Got there they said give me 2 minutes. Well 5 minutes later as I'm about to pull off a blacked out tinted out mini van pulls in right behind me. Then I get the come up now text. Then several more texts are you coming are you coming are you coming. I check this mini van out that's parked literally directly behind me blocking me and its a man who doesn't speak english asking me if I need him to move. He had a bunch of Lyft stickers on his dash so idk maybe he was a driver.

    Lady in room was late 40's, maybe early 50's. Wearing a wig with a fresh bbl and boob job. No english. Rush job. Sprays alcohol all over downstairs for a covered event. Whole visit was just bad from there. Even as I pulled out to finish MYSELF in the cover she just keeps saying cuidado cuidado. After I left she starts a torrent of texts asking me if I took her phone. Um what? For about 2 hours she kept hitting me up saying she has my phone I have her phone. Making threats. Finally she realized it was her mistake.

    Terrible visit. Terrible situation in general especially with the damn van blocking me. He was also still there when I was trying to leave. I questioned where is the hot attractive girl the girl said she was busy shopping.

    Mongerfor304 not your fault at all. YMMV with the latina ads. Looks like the girl you met was busy and they gave me this grey pube hair lady. CBJ was honestly decent though. AND that's 150 down the drain.
    Damn that sucks. I wish they would've given you the younger thick one that I saw.

  2. #2135

    I got bamboozled!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerfor304  [View Original Post]
    Probably a rotating service. She's not the girl in the pics but she's pretty and she has a nice ass body.
    So I set up a quick and it was great comms til I got there. Got there they said give me 2 minutes. Well 5 minutes later as I'm about to pull off a blacked out tinted out mini van pulls in right behind me. Then I get the come up now text. Then several more texts are you coming are you coming are you coming. I check this mini van out that's parked literally directly behind me blocking me and its a man who doesn't speak english asking me if I need him to move. He had a bunch of Lyft stickers on his dash so idk maybe he was a driver.

    Lady in room was late 40's, maybe early 50's. Wearing a wig with a fresh bbl and boob job. No english. Rush job. Sprays alcohol all over downstairs for a covered event. Whole visit was just bad from there. Even as I pulled out to finish MYSELF in the cover she just keeps saying cuidado cuidado. After I left she starts a torrent of texts asking me if I took her phone. Um what? For about 2 hours she kept hitting me up saying she has my phone I have her phone. Making threats. Finally she realized it was her mistake.

    Terrible visit. Terrible situation in general especially with the damn van blocking me. He was also still there when I was trying to leave. I questioned where is the hot attractive girl the girl said she was busy shopping.

    Mongerfor304 not your fault at all. YMMV with the latina ads. Looks like the girl you met was busy and they gave me this grey pube hair lady. CBJ was honestly decent though. AND that's 150 down the drain.

  3. #2134
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    Is the girl in the pics the actual girl or is it a latina service rotating?
    Probably a rotating service. She's not the girl in the pics but she's pretty and she has a nice ass body.

  4. #2133

    Meant to ask

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerfor304  [View Original Post]
    I'm usually skeptical about the exotic looking ladies off Jefferson but I had to try it. This one is stacked up top and in the back! Me being a head man can only give it a 5/10 since it was covered BUT she was ready to smash after like 2 minutes. She seemed down that I didn't want to bend her over but I like to hit it raw so I can't do that in these type situations as tempting as it is. I know some of you mongers like to give that cat a black eye so please report back once you do cause she needs a good beat down.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...news/207673664
    Is the girl in the pics the actual girl or is it a latina service rotating?

  5. #2132

    Toftt

    I'm usually skeptical about the exotic looking ladies off Jefferson but I had to try it. This one is stacked up top and in the back! Me being a head man can only give it a 5/10 since it was covered BUT she was ready to smash after like 2 minutes. She seemed down that I didn't want to bend her over but I like to hit it raw so I can't do that in these type situations as tempting as it is. I know some of you mongers like to give that cat a black eye so please report back once you do cause she needs a good beat down.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...news/207673664

  6. #2131

    "start the day right"

    Says her name is Krystal. Looks like the same girl as in post #23 in the ripoff reports in the Hampton forum.

  7. #2130

    Sunshine

    Any of you know what happened to a girl who used to go by sunshine? She stopped posting a while ago.

  8. #2129

    Unexpected suprise

    God a quick reponse on the add below 1 ben for a quick dream. Got to room. She was a latina / cuban. Not a white girl. However very attractive. Dream was CBJ she took her time then k9 to the finish took directiin well and little english. Awoke from the dream and enjoyed the time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...417/9297076355

  9. #2128
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Rolling the dice! Pass.
    I will say, I did reach out to her last week and got quoted. 25 for HH said the normal for H is. 50. Also she said she requires 30% deposit and the price I was given for the deposit was 30%. That's all the info I have but if I had means of a way to send a deposit I would and TOFTT.

  10. #2127
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSailor  [View Original Post]
    As far as I am concerned, an even bigger red flag is an advertised rate of $600 per hour. I doubt you would ever see this young lady even if you had the money.
    The thing is, I do have the money. I'm just careful to check with the locals before I risk it on a provider who's asking for a deposit and has no reviews that I can find anywhere.

    A fool and his money are soon parted, as they say.

  11. #2126

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSailor  [View Original Post]
    As far as I am concerned, an even bigger red flag is an advertised rate of $600 per hour. I doubt you would ever see this young lady even if you had the money.
    Rolling the dice! Pass.

  12. #2125

    Red Flags

    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I know. Asking for a deposit is a massive red flag. But I'm just wondering if any of you Virginia gents have seen this girl.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ginger-snap69
    As far as I am concerned, an even bigger red flag is an advertised rate of $600 per hour. I doubt you would ever see this young lady even if you had the money.

  13. #2124
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I know. Asking for a deposit is a massive red flag. But I'm just wondering if any of you Virginia gents have seen this girl.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ginger-snap69
    Checked the number and it's owned by a guy out of Texas. However it is a VoIP number so who knows if it's legit or not.

  14. #2123

    Ginger

    Yes, I know. Asking for a deposit is a massive red flag. But I'm just wondering if any of you Virginia gents have seen this girl.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ginger-snap69

  15. #2122

    Legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/newpo...t/625313461052

    Her photos are too dark so hard to see clearly how she look like. Has anyone met her and could tell me how she was?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape