Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 583 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8587
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer  [View Original Post]
    That is definately Jenny of fame from Hartford area and the one who rammed police with her car in Mass.
    Personally I'd avoid. Saw her once a few years back and I found her head game to be below average. As far as I know most positive reviews are because she has few restrictions. She had scabs all over her when I saw her and quite honestly questioned my life choices after that visit and started avoiding skip girls after that. Funny enough I shared my thoughts in a review and someone white knighted and defended her hard. She told me she was driving a stolen car which I didn't know how to reply and left. After a bit of back and forth I left it as have a good time with her but don't ask her for any rides. LOL. I guess I was right.

  2. #8586
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Could be Jenny looking at the last pic with face. If it's Jenny, she has her demons and other health issues so comms can be difficult. But once you get past all that, she is a solid provider. She's been reviewed in Hartford and Danbury forums.
    What do you mean health issues? Demons means what it means obviously, but what kind?

    Definitely would affect wether or not I see her.

  3. #8585

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Could be Jenny looking at the last pic with face. If it's Jenny, she has her demons and other health issues so comms can be difficult. But once you get past all that, she is a solid provider. She's been reviewed in Hartford and Danbury forums.
    That is definately Jenny of fame from Hartford area and the one who rammed police with her car in Mass.

  4. #8584

    Jenny?

    Quote Originally Posted by SSorg  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl and she looked cute, but zooming in on one of her pics it looked like there might be some scabs on her legs. No name on the ad even though she says she's been around a while, which is also usually a red flag.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hamde...n/025904316673

    Any reports or experiences?
    Could be Jenny looking at the last pic with face. If it's Jenny, she has her demons and other health issues so comms can be difficult. But once you get past all that, she is a solid provider. She's been reviewed in Hartford and Danbury forums.

  5. #8583
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't have an ad up right now, but I had her number saved from a previous attempt to meet her. She has an onlyfans https://onlyfans.com/alyssaxo69 and the number I have for her is (203) xxx-0115.

    She is at a decent lodging in New Haven. She looks like her pictures. She was a little shy at first, but warmed up quickly. She's been reviewed positively in the past so I was excited to meet her. LFK, fingering, DATY, very suckable nipples, then short BBBJ followed by cameltoe slide and cowgirl and reverse cowgirl after the cover went on. Finished with BBBJ, I was too engrossed in the finish to notice if it was spit or swallow. I will visit again for sure.
    Thanks for the intel. FYI for anyone else, not long after this post I called her, no pickup. Texted, never replied. I found old ads but nothing recent, guess its hit or miss.

  6. #8582
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    "Conscious talkative and classy"

    Saw this girl and she looked cute, but zooming in on one of her pics it looked like there might be some scabs on her legs. No name on the ad even though she says she's been around a while, which is also usually a red flag.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hamde...n/025904316673

    Any reports or experiences?

  7. #8581
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    No BBFS. Cowgirl was all covered. She has had ads in the past but none recently.
    Ahh I get it thanks for clarifying.

    Any other place we can see her ad?

  8. #8580

    Alyssa

    No BBFS. Cowgirl was all covered. She has had ads in the past but none recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich196  [View Original Post]
    At first BBFS then covered, why bother with the cover?

    Does she have a STG ad?

  9. #8579
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't have an ad up right now, but I had her number saved from a previous attempt to meet her. She has an onlyfans https://onlyfans.com/alyssaxo69 and the number I have for her is (203) 666-0115.

    She is at a decent lodging in New Haven. She looks like her pictures. She was a little shy at first, but warmed up quickly. She's been reviewed positively in the past so I was excited to meet her. LFK, fingering, DATY, very suckable nipples, then short BBBJ followed by cameltoe slide and cowgirl and reverse cowgirl after the cover went on. Finished with BBBJ, I was too engrossed in the finish to notice if it was spit or swallow. I will visit again for sure.
    At first BBFS then covered, why bother with the cover?

    Does she have a STG ad?

  10. #8578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas  [View Original Post]
    Location was fine but she's no longer in west haven. Back in Meriden https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...n/463127628484.
    I tried getting in touch and phoned. Silence was the answer.

  11. #8577
    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny  [View Original Post]
    I pass through West Haven a lot, and having seen her ads, I'm very interested.

    Having read the positives here, I'm definitely thinking about stopping by soon.

    How's the location?

    ODH.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridgeport/female-escorts/tickle-my-tonsils-tuesday-4753/050298577807
    Location was fine but she's no longer in west haven. Back in Meriden https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...n/463127628484.

  12. #8576

    Great info -- thanks, guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    She has been on my list but she has been difficult to contact. Ill keep trying.
    I pass through West Haven a lot, and having seen her ads, I'm very interested.

    Having read the positives here, I'm definitely thinking about stopping by soon.

    How's the location?

    ODH.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridgeport/female-escorts/tickle-my-tonsils-tuesday-4753/050298577807
    Last edited by OutdoorHorny; 06-25-26 at 21:30. Reason: Additional Info

  13. #8575

    LilG aka Gina is cleared / Avi the pimp got arrested yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    LE is currently involved as recently as yesterday in residential area in Milford. She scammed another longtime regular yesterday, and Avi (the cowardly pimp/bf) tried to run the guy off the road and verbally berated him. Avi has a red Italian car like a Fiat 500 or Alpha Romeo type. Stay away and don't get caught up in what's going on. LE and family will handle the situation.

    If you have been a regular of Lil G, send me a DM pls. Lets talk.

    Currently using 516-XXX-2530 number again.
    Avi the bf / pimp was arrested yesterday in Milford for kidnapping, assault, illegal firearm, threatening, and drugs yesterday.

    Lil G is now cleared and removed from the blacklist.

    I want to say that I have no ill will towards Lil G. She's a sweet girl that got caught up in something she couldn't control. Me posting about the situation was to bring awareness, protect mongers and isolate the situation till resolved. There are girls in situations like this all over including CT. Be aware and report to protect all.

    P.S. I still recommend no money till end with any girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...&weightMin=100
    516-XXX-2530
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8428.jpg‎   IMG_8427.jpg‎   IMG_8426.jpg‎   IMG_8425.jpg‎  

  14. #8574

    STAY AWAY. Lil G aka Gina actively being pimped by a bf / Don’t get scammed or hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Got these texts from Gina LilG's pimp that goes by "Avi". Came from his number 203-XXX-4256.

    I'm not personally scared of this dude, but with the news stories about him online from his altercations with women, you guys should be aware.

    SENIOR members can DM me if they would like additional info on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Apparently saw my post and blew up my phone claiming not being pimped. No call just texts. Said would explain everything in a sec but now haven't heard back in days. I won't believe until I confirm in person.

    LilG The fact her number changed again this week makes me skeptical. 5 x in about 5 weeks. Does that seem normal?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...d/644952251210
    203-XXX-7553
    516-XXX-2530
    475-XXX-3313
    203-XXX-7766
    203-XXX-4256
    475-XXX-9655
    475-XXX-3289
    LE is currently involved as recently as yesterday in residential area in Milford. She scammed another longtime regular yesterday, and Avi (the cowardly pimp/bf) tried to run the guy off the road and verbally berated him. Avi has a red Italian car like a Fiat 500 or Alpha Romeo type. Stay away and don't get caught up in what's going on. LE and family will handle the situation.

    If you have been a regular of Lil G, send me a DM pls. Lets talk.

    Currently using 516-XXX-2530 number again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8121.jpg‎   IMG_8139.jpg‎  

  15. #8573

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't have an ad up right now, but I had her number saved from a previous attempt to meet her. She has an onlyfans https://onlyfans.com/alyssaxo69 and the number I have for her is (203) 666-0115.

    She is at a decent lodging in New Haven. She looks like her pictures. She was a little shy at first, but warmed up quickly. She's been reviewed positively in the past so I was excited to meet her. LFK, fingering, DATY, very suckable nipples, then short BBBJ followed by cameltoe slide and cowgirl and reverse cowgirl after the cover went on. Finished with BBBJ, I was too engrossed in the finish to notice if it was spit or swallow. I will visit again for sure.
    Plenty of reviews on her. She likes her Cap'n. Bring some or maybe she'll already be lit on it.

    Her page needs some help. Not really her priority. I’ve made some content with her last year.

    P.S. I finally found out who baby daddy is. He's not around her so no worries there. I've met him through another girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape