Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 582 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8577
    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny  [View Original Post]
    I pass through West Haven a lot, and having seen her ads, I'm very interested.

    Having read the positives here, I'm definitely thinking about stopping by soon.

    How's the location?

    ODH.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridgeport/female-escorts/tickle-my-tonsils-tuesday-4753/050298577807
    Location was fine but she's no longer in west haven. Back in Meriden https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...n/463127628484.

  2. #8576

    Great info -- thanks, guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    She has been on my list but she has been difficult to contact. Ill keep trying.
    I pass through West Haven a lot, and having seen her ads, I'm very interested.

    Having read the positives here, I'm definitely thinking about stopping by soon.

    How's the location?

    ODH.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridgeport/female-escorts/tickle-my-tonsils-tuesday-4753/050298577807
    Last edited by OutdoorHorny; 06-25-26 at 21:30. Reason: Additional Info

  3. #8575

    LilG aka Gina is cleared / Avi the pimp got arrested yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    LE is currently involved as recently as yesterday in residential area in Milford. She scammed another longtime regular yesterday, and Avi (the cowardly pimp/bf) tried to run the guy off the road and verbally berated him. Avi has a red Italian car like a Fiat 500 or Alpha Romeo type. Stay away and don't get caught up in what's going on. LE and family will handle the situation.

    If you have been a regular of Lil G, send me a DM pls. Lets talk.

    Currently using 516-XXX-2530 number again.
    Avi the bf / pimp was arrested yesterday in Milford for kidnapping, assault, illegal firearm, threatening, and drugs yesterday.

    Lil G is now cleared and removed from the blacklist.

    I want to say that I have no ill will towards Lil G. She's a sweet girl that got caught up in something she couldn't control. Me posting about the situation was to bring awareness, protect mongers and isolate the situation till resolved. There are girls in situations like this all over including CT. Be aware and report to protect all.

    P.S. I still recommend no money till end with any girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...&weightMin=100
    516-XXX-2530
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8428.jpg‎   IMG_8427.jpg‎   IMG_8426.jpg‎   IMG_8425.jpg‎  

  4. #8574

    STAY AWAY. Lil G aka Gina actively being pimped by a bf / Don’t get scammed or hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Got these texts from Gina LilG's pimp that goes by "Avi". Came from his number 203-XXX-4256.

    I'm not personally scared of this dude, but with the news stories about him online from his altercations with women, you guys should be aware.

    SENIOR members can DM me if they would like additional info on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Apparently saw my post and blew up my phone claiming not being pimped. No call just texts. Said would explain everything in a sec but now haven't heard back in days. I won't believe until I confirm in person.

    LilG The fact her number changed again this week makes me skeptical. 5 x in about 5 weeks. Does that seem normal?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...d/644952251210
    203-XXX-7553
    516-XXX-2530
    475-XXX-3313
    203-XXX-7766
    203-XXX-4256
    475-XXX-9655
    475-XXX-3289
    LE is currently involved as recently as yesterday in residential area in Milford. She scammed another longtime regular yesterday, and Avi (the cowardly pimp/bf) tried to run the guy off the road and verbally berated him. Avi has a red Italian car like a Fiat 500 or Alpha Romeo type. Stay away and don't get caught up in what's going on. LE and family will handle the situation.

    If you have been a regular of Lil G, send me a DM pls. Lets talk.

    Currently using 516-XXX-2530 number again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8121.jpg‎   IMG_8139.jpg‎  

  5. #8573

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeBad  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't have an ad up right now, but I had her number saved from a previous attempt to meet her. She has an onlyfans https://onlyfans.com/alyssaxo69 and the number I have for her is (203) 666-0115.

    She is at a decent lodging in New Haven. She looks like her pictures. She was a little shy at first, but warmed up quickly. She's been reviewed positively in the past so I was excited to meet her. LFK, fingering, DATY, very suckable nipples, then short BBBJ followed by cameltoe slide and cowgirl and reverse cowgirl after the cover went on. Finished with BBBJ, I was too engrossed in the finish to notice if it was spit or swallow. I will visit again for sure.
    Plenty of reviews on her. She likes her Cap'n. Bring some or maybe she'll already be lit on it.

    Her page needs some help. Not really her priority. I’ve made some content with her last year.

    P.S. I finally found out who baby daddy is. He's not around her so no worries there. I've met him through another girl.

  6. #8572

    Alyssa

    She doesn't have an ad up right now, but I had her number saved from a previous attempt to meet her. She has an onlyfans https://onlyfans.com/alyssaxo69 and the number I have for her is (203) 666-0115.

    She is at a decent lodging in New Haven. She looks like her pictures. She was a little shy at first, but warmed up quickly. She's been reviewed positively in the past so I was excited to meet her. LFK, fingering, DATY, very suckable nipples, then short BBBJ followed by cameltoe slide and cowgirl and reverse cowgirl after the cover went on. Finished with BBBJ, I was too engrossed in the finish to notice if it was spit or swallow. I will visit again for sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mar_28_2026_4_58_49_1.jpg‎   Jun_8_2026_4_54_24_2.jpg‎  

  7. #8571

    AA GOAT Mocha

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...4/272252889162

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...4/492500597774

    Any info on this sweet thing? Searched Mocha and got nothing.

    For a while ads were for just head but now more services.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mocha.jpg‎   GOAT.jpg‎  

  8. #8570
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    Made another return trip for some fun. Started out with a BBJ. Then DATY then mist doggy and girl on top. Then back to mish for finish. The photos of Representative she's very curvy, but she works hard for your pleasure. She's a great kisser. Good luck and good hunting.
    She has been on my list but she has been difficult to contact. Ill keep trying.

  9. #8569
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonma  [View Original Post]
    She gives a great bbj and no problem with cim for a reasonable price.
    Contacted her last month and she quoted BBBJ $, qv $. 3, hh $$, h $$ Is that her standard rates? Sounded a bit high. (Just following the nomenclature as suggested by the forum.).

  10. #8568
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    Made another return trip for some fun. Started out with a BBJ. Then DATY then mist doggy and girl on top. Then back to mish for finish. The photos of Representative she's very curvy, but she works hard for your pleasure. She's a great kisser. Good luck and good hunting.
    She gives a great bbj and no problem with cim for a reasonable price.

  11. #8567

    Funday 1161 west haven

    Made another return trip for some fun. Started out with a BBJ. Then DATY then mist doggy and girl on top. Then back to mish for finish. The photos of Representative she's very curvy, but she works hard for your pleasure. She's a great kisser. Good luck and good hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4493.jpg‎   IMG_4494.jpg‎  

  12. #8566

    Crystal

    I've been trying to meet this young hottie for a while. She doesn't post often and only on the weekends so I think she has a regular job. She also posts similar adds (all in west haven) with different phone numbers and possibly different names. Anyway she is very sexy and talks a good game. She doesn't make promises but her ad and her texts allude to much more than she actually provides. In other words she's a tease and I fell for it. She is very pretty with a killer 23 year old body.

    We were finally able to hook up today in Milford (“We'll leave the light on " ). She wasn't able to get her usual room in west haven. We agreed on the donation and she was very prompt. I arrived and she was ready. Nice ass snd killertits. That was the end of the good times. I'm an older guy and I don't have a problem getting hard as long as the woman tries. She gave a lackluster CBJ and as soon as I was a little hard (but not hard enough) she stopped and said she only sucked it till it got hard ( I was semi). She then said I had two choices. Me on top or her on her knees. I tried with me on top but as I wasn't fully hard it was difficult. She gave a lame attempt at fucking and then said this isn't going to work and she stopped. She tried for 30 seconds to give me a HJ but That was it. It was over. She stopped and got dressed.

    I was extremely disappointed. She was very sexy but didn't put in the effort. I've had better experiences and success with ugly old women who put in the effort. I've had much better sex With Deb the MILF. I can't say she ripped me off but I won't recommend her. After I left I told her so then she blew up my phone telling me it was my fault and not hers. Could be but like I said, I'm older and need some encouragement snd enthusiasm. Not someone sho just sits there.

    If you see her maybe you'll have better luck bid like to hear how your experience went if you do.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/derby...d/358614513316

  13. #8565

    Lil G's pimp Avi

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Apparently saw my post and blew up my phone claiming not being pimped. No call just texts. Said would explain everything in a sec but now haven't heard back in days. I won't believe until I confirm in person.

    LilG The fact her number changed again this week makes me skeptical. 5 x in about 5 weeks. Does that seem normal?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...d/644952251210
    203-XXX-7553
    516-XXX-2530
    475-XXX-3313
    203-XXX-7766
    203-XXX-4256
    475-XXX-9655
    475-XXX-3289
    Got these texts from Gina LilG's pimp that goes by "Avi". Came from his number 203-XXX-4256.

    I'm not personally scared of this dude, but with the news stories about him online from his altercations with women, you guys should be aware.

    SENIOR members can DM me if they would like additional info on him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8321.jpg‎   IMG_8322.jpg‎   IMG_6844.jpg‎  

  14. #8564

    Lil G aka Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I have indefinitely blacklisted Lil G aka Gina (lilg). She has been working between Stamford and Clinton the last few months. She has been on again off again with a violent bf that goes by "Avi". 280 lb wannabe mafia dude that drives a red Fiat 500. Both have habits but with money tight, he has been pimping out lil G. She has recently scammed one of her regulars that goes by "Smooth" with a cash and dash. If you text, it is likely the bf. If you were a regular and haven't heard from her for awhile, he had been controlling her phone. If you do decide to see her, she may have remnants and signs of abuse this predator has done to her to keep her in line and control her. If you see her, you may find yourself in an altercation with him if not rushed service. If she asks for donation first, asks for a drive somewhere or delays to handle a habit, be on the look out for the bf. Just be aware that this guy is around. Multiple number changes on ads despite her keeping the same number for over a year.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...&weightMin=100
    516-XXX-2530
    475-XXX-3313
    203-XXX-7766
    203-XXX-4256
    475-XXX-9655
    475-XXX-3289

    Her bf deleted her onlyfans pages and started selling/scamming with ads around the US.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...n&weightType=l
    Apparently saw my post and blew up my phone claiming not being pimped. No call just texts. Said would explain everything in a sec but now haven't heard back in days. I won't believe until I confirm in person.

    LilG The fact her number changed again this week makes me skeptical. 5 x in about 5 weeks. Does that seem normal?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...d/644952251210
    203-XXX-7553
    516-XXX-2530
    475-XXX-3313
    203-XXX-7766
    203-XXX-4256
    475-XXX-9655
    475-XXX-3289
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8306.jpg‎   IMG_5075.jpg‎   IMG_7941.jpg‎   IMG_7947.jpg‎   IMG_8139.jpg‎  


  15. #8563

    (203) xxx-0065

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hamde...a/467510911577

    I've been trying this number for almost 3 weeks. Has anybody seen this girl? I'm not even sure if it's one girl or multiple because the pictures in past stg posts all seem like different girls has anyone had any luck?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape