Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 59441
-
06-22-26 20:24 #58991Senior Member

Posts: 80Mint
Was candy or lucky at mint? Disregard I see it now.
Originally Posted by Atlvoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 20:22 #58990Senior Member

Posts: 67Mint & W Spa
Saw Candy, tiny petite, super cute, great rack. Spoke korean so got a great rate, would go back as she was just my type. No kissing whatsoever though, I feel like she'd open up to more if I took a bit more initiative. - mint
Lucky is definitely older, but damn her tits are insane lmao. The strongest massage I've received, with the wildest head and dfk. Spent time in korea so I speak conversational korean that gets me great rates. - wspa
Both W Spa and Mint has given me a club pass, where after 5 visits I don't have to pay for house fees.
-
06-22-26 19:37 #58989Senior Member

Posts: 80Yoyo
Clara when she was here was a good second, but honestly Yo-yo is the best consistently. Hopefully she stays long term.
Originally Posted by Minota
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 19:04 #58988Senior Member

Posts: 309Thanks man. Appreciate the info and update. Saved me time and money!
Originally Posted by SolidMan34
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 19:01 #58987Banned Member

Posts: 83I lied I am bad bad man
So yeah I said I was going to take a break but I fumbled, went to qi on Hamilton hills Buford one hour 80 on the house 80 for birthday HJ and licking both ways and moaning one way LOL. Typical skinny hair in a bun and had a tattoo but I don't remember where. However I am a little surprised she new exactly what's up from the jump.
Not sure if I am that easy to read to if they have wechat like the tea app where they share info about guys. Usually they start with massage and slowly lead upto. Specially the young ones. She on the other hand saw smiled and kinda walked up fast and hugged took me to the room asked for house upfront. Left and I asked for water. She came with the water and just got to it. Mind you I had me shirt and undies on cause I wasn't ready for the speed at which shit escalated.
I like it when shit just falls into place but I also get buyers remorse after thinking is it was a setup. Cause like downtown places I know its super obvious. Around Cheshire and Peidmont, speaking of which I kinda want to go to Ny ny but is the damn cup so its probably hells expensive.
But yeah when its a place in the middle of no where its a little scary. Oh they have a shower.
-
06-22-26 17:35 #58986Senior Member

Posts: 113Lackluster is a good description
My last session was a few months ago and lackluster is a perfect description. I got what I went there for, but I have not been back since.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 16:53 #58985Senior Member

Posts: 732Jeju Sauna
LAst time I went, years ago when they first opened up, they were legit Korean Spa. Hot and cold pool, body scrub. All naked separated between sexes. Then they have many dru sauna outside in fully clothed area. They have a cafe you can purchase food. They used to allow people to sleep over but not sure anymore. I don't recall any funny business there.
Originally Posted by JohnDeuce
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 16:01 #58984Senior Member

Posts: 309BD Lawrenceville
Anyone been by BD in Lawrenceville lately? I'm in Gwinnett again and was going to swing by but last time I was there got a lackluster L1 back in Feb. Hoping things got better.
-
06-22-26 13:10 #58983Senior Member

Posts: 346Elite hands?
Elite hands has been extra menu forever. They got a bad wrap because of the haggling and low talent. Plus the place is a bit on the low end niceness. Unless your local and just don't want to travel much better choices out there.
Originally Posted by SolidMan34
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 11:54 #58982Senior Member

Posts: 117Elite Hands- Cumming
What was total OTD?
Originally Posted by NegaGuy2021
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 11:50 #58981Senior Member

Posts: 113Very interesting, Cumming was reported to be only legit.
See post #58966 from 1 month ago.
Originally Posted by NegaGuy2021
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 08:34 #58980Regular Member

Posts: 8Elite Hands- Cumming
Visited this past Saturday, Father's day treat for myself. Was met at door by "Cici", about a late 30 early 40 woman with an absolute banging body. Prolly 5 ft tall, 100 lbs, with B cups. Started massage face down, with light teasing before the flip. After the flip, she offered me to take her shirt and bra off, exposing some magnificent breasts! Next wanted me to unbutton pants, and once those was off, climbed on top of me, caressing arms and chest. With some light kissing and amazing hand work, came very strong on her chest. Asked about more, but no, L1 with naked body was it. Will definitely go back.
-
06-20-26 16:27 #58979Regular Member

Posts: 7Very accurate about Bianca, though she is leaving soon. Pepsi is a bit on the older side but she gives a great massage. Overall, Yoyo is the best, imo. Anyone else in the lineup at Mint that I missed? Have heard of Paris but she didn't appear to be there during my visits.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
I may try Ivy next. Is it a similar process there?
-
06-19-26 20:14 #58978Senior Member

Posts: 41Any places with big tits or that does rim
Hello, do yall know any places that as MT with big tits or ass, or that does rimming? I don't mind paying extra for it. If yall know any Asian ES that'd be even better. I am AA.
-
06-19-26 19:22 #58977Regular Member

Posts: 13Why do they have "table shower" on their prices then if they use a standup shower.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




