Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 59451
-
06-17-26 20:56 #58971Regular Member

Posts: 4She's in China. I also miss her.
Originally Posted by WB999
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 19:53 #58970Senior Member

Posts: 49Sandy Springs.
All I've read seem to indicate all the Sandy Springs AMPs have been raided and closed. Anyone know if any survived? Gingko Spa is not quite in SS but off Roswell rd. Anything recent on Gingko?
I'm actually looking for close to powers ferry. (going east).
Any new news would be appreciated.
-
06-17-26 11:56 #58969Senior Member

Posts: 120W Spa
I would definitely go and pay the house fee 80, then tell her you only want a naked handy and offer her what you think is a fair price. This applies to what ever remaining Kamps we have left. TOFTT and report back. They all want your money. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Likeherontop
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 11:55 #58968Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yes, you can get a nude L1, they probably will charge you L2 price. But this situation because of her big knockers, she may charge you slightly more than L2.
Originally Posted by Likeherontop
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 11:46 #58967Regular Member

Posts: 16Emma / Mia
Hi all, I'm trying to find Emma (or Mia), who used to work at Massage Pro and later at Golden. I moved to Guam for work back in 2021 and just recently came back to Atlanta. Since then, I lost touch with her.
If anyone knows how to reach her or has any idea where she might be working at, please DM me. I'd really appreciate any help.
Thanks so much!
-
06-17-26 11:44 #58966Senior Member

Posts: 189Still searching in Cumming
I went to all 7 Places in Cumming in the last month, Nothing all Legit. Great, Health, Elite, A1, Golden, A, Great was the worst.
-
06-17-26 09:05 #58965Regular Member

Posts: 28L1 at L3 Place
Been reading the reviews on W-Spa, and really like the sound of an older Asian with big titties. Assuming she is Korean. Never been to a Korean place, only Chinese, where you're not going to find those tits. Question is this. I don't really want L3, depending on the day, may only want L1. Will they do L1 naked for a price less than L3 or are you stuck with L3 prices? Any advice appreciated.
-
06-16-26 23:00 #58964Regular Member

Posts: 1New Spa?
Is this one located in NW Atlanta? Living nearby.
Originally Posted by HarryBother1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 21:41 #58963Senior Member

Posts: 70There used to be a rose over on buford hwy that shut down.
Originally Posted by Yinpat1016
[View Original Post]
I wonder if it's the same folks in a different spot. Used to be a great hit or miss spot.
-
06-16-26 09:49 #58962Senior Member

Posts: 332Tulip
That one closed about 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
Could almost always get a good two lip job there.
Another blast from the past.
-
06-16-26 09:36 #58961Senior Member

Posts: 757Johns Creek
Rubmaps has one on Medlock Bridge in Johns Creek.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 09:00 #58960Senior Member

Posts: 203Looks like Tulip Spa is in the Nashville area and OP posted in the wrong group. He mentioned its location here - https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7427720.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 08:42 #58959Senior Member

Posts: 78Google isn't always helpful
A quick Google doesn't show any place called tulip spa.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 07:43 #58958Senior Member

Posts: 1179May I suggest
Google the name and the word Atlanta.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 22:42 #58957Senior Member

Posts: 208Where is Tulip spa located?
Originally Posted by HarryBother1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



