Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 16669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16489

    What became of Dani?

    Does anybody know if Dani is still around? I don't have a link to any live ads because as far as I can tell she hasn't posted on STG or anywhere else in months.

    Communication was terrible but she was good at what she did and was better than most of what's on STG, so I was hoping she might still be around (perhaps posting somewhere other than STG or Tryst) and available. Unfortunately, many girls change handles or numbers regularly so searching by those isn't practical.

  2. #16488

    Definitely not worth the money or time

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once pricey for what it is. Probs more like 49. Crack user.
    I saw her once as well. Not only older than she lets on, but a good deal chunkier as well. Cellulite, rolls of fat, etc. I wasn't aware of the crack use, but she's someone I'd avoid regardless.

  3. #16487
    Quote Originally Posted by WestWill  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences with https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/575941770620 ?

    Blond, 39, Monona, tattoo about The Struggle above left breast.

    She had been advertising since early May. Can't find any mention here back to then.

    Any help appreciated.
    Saw her once pricey for what it is. Probs more like 49. Crack user.

  4. #16486

    Seen "Who wants to PLAY with ME"?

    Any experiences with https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/575941770620 ?

    Blond, 39, Monona, tattoo about The Struggle above left breast.

    She had been advertising since early May. Can't find any mention here back to then.

    Any help appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  5. #16485

    Worth it

    Had a visit over the weekend with this one. Super pretty and short, about 5'3. Body is perfect and like the pictures. Says she's here til Tuesday and won't be back due to the others who constantly ruin the fun for the rest of us but I'd say go and see her before she leaves. Her qv is 130 and I definitely enjoyed it and wish I stayed longer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ison/210578890

  6. #16484

    What happend to jenna

    https://madison.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /8 be95 a2 f-febb-4 abd-b8 e1-124 bee3697 e9.

    Was just thinking about her was wondering if anyone had her info maybe was probs the best bbw I had seen here. Number seems to be dead (aka not activated anymore).

  7. #16483
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking777  [View Original Post]
    Don't be putting the hotel out there they are at. Maybe you shouldn't be in this game pal.
    LOL but they will give you the address in the very first message along with every juicy detail of the menu along with prices.

  8. #16482

    Amber is a putrid cesspool

    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBacker4  [View Original Post]
    I disagree slightly. Yamii is very pretty, her face is much better than Amber. Amber does have a rocking body, but Yamii has a pristine body for a black girl. Her ass is perfectly shaped. Her little quivers and moans are so hot. Ambers apartment smells like smokes and Yamii picks very nice hotels. I don't care for Ambers attitude. It's work to get to know her, where Yamii had that GF vibe the minute I walked in the room. Amber had a sweat odor to her, while Yamii smelled fresh and clean out of a shower. That little black pussy tastes so good. And for a bare BJ. Yamii"s mouth is about 10 degrees hotter and she sucks dick better I think. Same price point. I'm going back to Yamii. Communications were great and I prefer these nicer hotels over a smoky apartment where papa might be creeping around.
    Yamii is very pretty and knows what to do. She's very pretty and has a bangin body. That being said, Amber is probably the most rude, crude, and loathsome woman I've ever dealt with. Communication started out good but then she started telling me what to do and I was not comfortable with that so I told her that and she immediately send several disrespectful texts. Won't even get into what she sent. Just a complete ****.

  9. #16481

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDove608  [View Original Post]
    As the title says any intel for the RRI? Saw this listing here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/394561303771.
    Don't be putting the hotel out there they are at. Maybe you shouldn't be in this game pal.

  10. #16480

    Older Chinese ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDove608  [View Original Post]
    As the title says any intel for the RRI? Saw this listing here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/394561303771.
    It's the same group that has been bringing in the over fifty ladies at the apartment and the other notel. They just moved here for some reason. I wouldn't waste my time.

  11. #16479

    Any intel on the Asian women at Red Roof?

    As the title says any intel for the RRI? Saw this listing here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/394561303771.

  12. #16478
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    It's not unusual for girls to refuse to see men over a certain age, or of certain races. What strikes me as very odd about this one is her age cutoff of 57. If she said 60 or even 55, but why 57? Perhaps that's her father's age and she has daddy issues, or is superstitious about certain numbers?
    Just catching up on the forum, and this topic of ageism hit a chord with me being close to 70. It's been awhile since I've seen a regular escort. Starting about 5 or 6 years ago I would make clear in my texts that I was an "old" guy, not "older", but old. Definitely noticed the difference in the responses. I have no problem with a kid not wanting to be with an old man, a real pro won't care, but those are few & far between in Madison. That's why I'm pretty much sticking to the AMPs, the ladies there really seem to have no problem with age. And yeah it all comes down to the money, but at least it's a sure bet.

  13. #16477
    Maycum
    Guest

    Blis

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...6/347038292053

    I was in Madison last month for a conference for 2 nights. My after office dinner and parties lasted till late 11 pm. On the last night, messaged many girls from STG and tryst and no one replied until she did at 1 am. Was desperate and fixed a time to meet at her hotel in 30 minutes. She said 300 for hour, she is very open to negotiations and keeps mentioning extra so do your due diligence before visiting. I got her to do two SOG for 350. Pics are old. She said she lost a lot of weight and her tits and belly were saggy. Has lots of tattoos. BBBJ was good, does not allow CIM. Greek is available for extra 100. She had some trauma or something in past. She just pauses while doing something. If I visit her again I'll just get her to do BBBJ QV and leave.

  14. #16476

    Seeking outcall capable UTRs maybe?

    Anyone has any UTR in Madison capable of doing outcall that is seeking new friend or you got tired of and want to offload (LOL). Possibly the naswer is "NO". Still no harm in asking. If so send the info to me as you see fir (reply to post or DM). Thanks.

  15. #16475
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both of them pretty recently. They're both plenty hot enough. They both know how to suck a dick well enough. But both have some significant shortcomings. Yamii is bad at communications and will vanish when you're trying to arrange a meeting. Amber's attitude was like a yo-yo. I guess they're the cream of the crop for Madison these days, but I find that pretty sad. 10 years ago there were at least half a dozen providers in town that were way better than either of these two. I know, no point getting nostalgic. But these really are very lean times.
    Just go to mke or chicago at this point so bad here LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape