Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 565 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 8471
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RmCapitol  [View Original Post]
    Pic looks good but does she have add out anywhere? I might be the only one but what all this 941,277,3570 means? Help!
    Cell number.

  2. #8350

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    She had a STG ad at least once that had different info, but I couldn't find it.
    See it now, thanks, do not spend too much time here so forgot about the rules.

  3. #8349

    Nip

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...o/950908426826, My second visit with Nipsie, the tall Amazon from Myakka. On the bed, both now naked, she swims between my thighs and takes Mr. Black into her mouth. She comments on the texture and girth, how its the perfect size. She's sucking like we have all day, no clock watcher was she. I was ready for her pussy and suited up. While on her back, Mr. Black sunked deep in her and knew he wasn't going to last long! He plunged some more, as she place her pillow over her eyes, her mouth felled opened. I kepted stroking and she beganned to shake, I placed both of her legs over my shoulders and droved in her some more, she looked liked she might have had her release, her shaking stopped. I settled inside her, the position we were in felt better with her, perhaps due to her being tall. Yes, I was releasing cream now. Place in rotation, another that was on has been placed on the bench.
    Interested but that 160 qv has kept me away. How negotiable is she?

  4. #8348

    Different info

    Quote Originally Posted by RmCapitol  [View Original Post]
    Pic looks good but does she have add out anywhere? I might be the only one but what all this 941,277,3570 means? Help!
    She had a STG ad at least once that had different info, but I couldn't find it.

  5. #8347

    What all this means?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Met her around 941 times, eventhough 277 would have worked. 3570 will be the goal. Rode hard and put away wett! Motel on 64, near 75! 150qv,200hh,300h.
    Pic looks good but does she have add out anywhere? I might be the only one but what all this 941,277,3570 means? Help!

  6. #8346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    Yes sir

    Quote Originally Posted by DickyBill  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl yesterday https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...r/365251362535 met her at her hotel 64/75. Took a few times before we finally set up the meet but t was well worth it. The pictures are her but think she looks better in person very sexy girl. Went for a BBBJ and she did not disappoint she has the softest mouth in the biz so I just laid back and enjoyed. Soon it was more than I could take and I let loose with the man juice. She kept going until every drop was expelled and swallowed it all. Super friendly and will for sure make another visit. I highly recommend this one.
    She's says she's a giver, she loves giving men pleasure orally, that mouth is young and soft indeed!

  7. #8345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    Deep in Nipsie!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...o/950908426826, My second visit with Nipsie, the tall Amazon from Myakka. On the bed, both now naked, she swims between my thighs and takes Mr. Black into her mouth. She comments on the texture and girth, how its the perfect size. She's sucking like we have all day, no clock watcher was she. I was ready for her pussy and suited up. While on her back, Mr. Black sunked deep in her and knew he wasn't going to last long! He plunged some more, as she place her pillow over her eyes, her mouth felled opened. I kepted stroking and she beganned to shake, I placed both of her legs over my shoulders and droved in her some more, she looked liked she might have had her release, her shaking stopped. I settled inside her, the position we were in felt better with her, perhaps due to her being tall. Yes, I was releasing cream now. Place in rotation, another that was on has been placed on the bench.

  8. #8344

    I think I met her

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Met her around 941 times, eventhough 277 would have worked. 3570 will be the goal. Rode hard and put away wett! Motel on 64, near 75! 150qv,200hh,300h.
    I think I met her a few weeks ago, but hair was really long and the one I saw was much older in the face but the chest and arm (s?) were tatted. Very chatty in my visit, I guess spinner but not really short. I say I guess spinner because these days a girl who isn't overweight could be a spinner.

  9. #8343

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by DickyBill  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl yesterday https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...r/365251362535 met her at her hotel 64/75. Took a few times before we finally set up the meet but t was well worth it. The pictures are her but think she looks better in person very sexy girl. Went for a BBBJ and she did not disappoint she has the softest mouth in the biz so I just laid back and enjoyed. Soon it was more than I could take and I let loose with the man juice. She kept going until every drop was expelled and swallowed it all. Super friendly and will for sure make another visit. I highly recommend this one.
    I tried to reach her a few times but usually get a call / text back the next day. Seems nice enough in the text convo but usually saying she needs to get money from a room. I was thinking candy at night when I text and wakes up in morning needing money for a room.

  10. #8342

    Porcelain ****

    Saw this girl yesterday https://skipthegames.com/posts/brade...r/365251362535 met her at her hotel 64/75. Took a few times before we finally set up the meet but t was well worth it. The pictures are her but think she looks better in person very sexy girl. Went for a BBBJ and she did not disappoint she has the softest mouth in the biz so I just laid back and enjoyed. Soon it was more than I could take and I let loose with the man juice. She kept going until every drop was expelled and swallowed it all. Super friendly and will for sure make another visit. I highly recommend this one.

  11. #8341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    I noticed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    We didn't click but it was more than that. She was young, complained about everything in her life, acted like she was doing me a favor, very needy and rules a mile long. Just a pain in the ass on my visit. She did have nice big tits though.
    Those tits did looked nice from the pics. I understand little too high on herself.

  12. #8340

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    What made her unworthy?
    We didn't click but it was more than that. She was young, complained about everything in her life, acted like she was doing me a favor, very needy and rules a mile long. Just a pain in the ass on my visit. She did have nice big tits though.

  13. #8339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    Mia-Spinner

    Met her around 941 times, eventhough 277 would have worked. 3570 will be the goal. Rode hard and put away wett! Motel on 64, near 75! 150qv,200hh,300h.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎  

  14. #8338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    Do tell

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    I reported on her a few months ago, wasn't sure if she changed her name or not. Was not worthy of repeat when I saw her.
    What made her unworthy?

  15. #8337

    Not real new

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping she was someone new.
    I reported on her a few months ago, wasn't sure if she changed her name or not. Was not worthy of repeat when I saw her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape