Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 14374
-
06-23-26 18:30 #14269Senior Member

Posts: 148Street walker
Somebody please be a godsend and message me info for a street walker! Was scoping to find one and really struggling. I'll help out anyway I can!
-
06-23-26 13:17 #14268Senior Member

Posts: 769Was over that way today around 11:30. Not out on the intersection of Pratt and Clark and drove East on Pratt up to the next block to look, turn around, and head back north on Clark. No luck at that time.
Originally Posted by MrEMan
[View Original Post]
Interesting that the AMP on Pratt now has signage. Good for short-term business but I assume that's a recipe for being closed soon.
-
06-21-26 11:49 #14267Regular Member

Posts: 2Savannah R. I. P.
Sadly to say I heard that Savannah (Katie, cicero 47th) passed away. Nice person may she rest in peace.
Originally Posted by Thirsty28
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 08:30 #14266Senior Member

Posts: 139Very great advice and I can relate to Degens response
I have plenty of sex with my wife the problem is I like variety and I like to have sex with 3 women in one day.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
Also thank you both for the feedback.
-
06-21-26 02:40 #14265Senior Member

Posts: 83You guys are right
You guys are right. She does have her good days and bad days. She is either with a skinny black guy or a skinny white guy. I think both are her driver. If she doesn't recognize you at first, then you are in for a long day. She's probably high as fuck or getting high. Both her and that girl will get high and she will let you sit there until she is completely done. She know you there. So if you don't mind waiting. LOL. Just wait. She will eventually make it to you. Could be over an hour tho. LOL. Trust me. That tall lady will speak for sam too. Just tell her that you want Sam. Another time it was a black woman out there too. But I'd sit there and wait or sometimes. I hit up 5th and Pulaski and see I can strike gold there. Sometimes its a hidden gem there. But just make eye contact with Sam. And park almost near her where there aint no water. LOL.
Originally Posted by Term28
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 23:39 #14264Senior Member

Posts: 1605A Degens Response
Originally Posted by Adelita
A Degens response.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
So this probably doesn't belong in this thread / forum / sub whatever we are calling this nowadays. And someone will undoubtedly post that this is not the place for this but fk it, I'm going to post anyway.
Yes you are addicted. Yes sex addiction is a thing. It's an addiction like narcotics or alcohol or food or anything you can't control. Yes I am a sex and love addict. Yes I've been to the 12 step meetings of SAA and SLAA. Yes I've been in sex addiction therapy. Yes it's pretty obvious looking at my 20 years of posts that I am a sex snd love addict. I've cheated on spouses, I've had multiple affairs and cheated on those women I've had affairs with. I've been married and having affairs and still picked up SWs and gone to AMPs or hotel sex parties.
More sex with your wife won't stop it. More masturbation won't stop it.
More hookups won't stop it. Like all sex and love addicts that are addicted to this, you are in it for the chase, the hunt, the next score. Driving around for hours looking for an SW. Looking at on line ads and Texting with potential hookups. It's all foreplay to an addict. If you are a golfer, you know what it's like to get that one good swing, that one great putt, that brings you back next week for another round.
My last 4 AMP and Chinese bordello visits sucked. They were rushed. They were unfulfilling. There was a physical release but no mental satisfaction. I know the reasons for that. Yet as an addict I think the next time, the next sex worker will be one of the ones that I establish a "relationship" with and the sex will be good. Then I'll get bored and move on.
The truth is I've stopped and started many times. You can stop. You can get help. Or you can continue to be an addict. The choice is yours.
Edit to add this. There is truth in what ChiGuy writes. You should talk to your wife. Maybe she can give you breakfast blowjobs. Maybe you can become swingers. Maybe she wants more sex. But before you do that you need yo understand why you are doing what you are doing. You also should not do a “reveal” of your indiscretions unless you are prepared for what that may do to her.
-
06-20-26 17:19 #14263Senior Member

Posts: 53I saw the same thing
I saw Sam with a thicker Latina hanging out near a street that was half flooded from lack of drainage "probably Kolmar" I saw Sam with the girl thought maybe tonight's the night I'll try her out. Spun the block and then she was standing next to the open driver side door of an old pickup with as you described it some Scrubby looking white dude that reminded me of Shaggy from Scooby Doo.
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 14:01 #14262Senior Member

Posts: 469Kirby
Saw Kirby a couple days ago. BBJ is awesome. But I want to know more.
Originally Posted by ScrumpyJack
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 11:41 #14261Senior Member

Posts: 323Sam
Spotted Sam on 5th last night. She was hanging out with another girl. I stopped her as they were walking towards Kolmar. She acted as if she didn't know me despite the fact that we had an interaction about two weeks ago. She was hesitant to come close to my car and was acting as if she didn't understand me. Both were obviously under the influence. So I drive around to see what else is available before I came back to Kolmar where I turn into the alley. There again I spot Sam and her friend. I decide to try again. Immediately her trailer trash friend cuts me and says she's not interested and that her man is with her. That's when I see some junky looking white dude with long blonde hair start walking towards my car. I didn't feel threatened but I decided to just pull away and call it a day. Sam has her good days and her bad days.
-
06-20-26 10:00 #14260Senior Member

Posts: 56Updates WSW
Updates fellow gentlemen.
I saw her yesterday on Arthington & Kilpatrick she got out of one car and got picked up literally in seconds by another car, I did not have literally the time to reach her. This was around 1. 30 pm.
She had grey shorts on and a red top.
I went around few times and stayed in the area for like 1 hr cruising to see if the same car would drop her off back there.
But she did not come back and did not find her in the area so I gave up.
If it doesn't rain tomorrow will scout the area after I drop off my friend at Midway.
-
06-19-26 14:09 #14259Senior Member

Posts: 262If you could have more sex with your wife would you? Meaning does your wife not want to have sex as often as you? If not how do you know, have you talked to her. And or find out more what gets her turned on to get her more in the mood.
Originally Posted by Adelita
[View Original Post]
If you love your wife I'd start there. The degens in here are going to go off about how this is all normal. And sure the urge to bone as many women as possible is indeed normal, however there's a reason monogamy has survived human culture this long. Unless your wife is also a freaky frog, then hey. Maybe y'all can embark on a degen journey together.
-
06-19-26 09:07 #14258Senior Member

Posts: 56Young WSW
Hi fellow fine gentlemen.
I'm heading around noon to Midway to drive a client to his flight after our morning meeting.
On my return up north to my office, will scout the area to see if I find here again.
Will keep you fine gentlemen updated if I do or if I do not spot her.
If I do I am picking her up for some backdoor fun with that gorgeous ass that she has.
Wait for news after 3-4 pm if if successful after 5.
-
06-19-26 00:17 #14257Senior Member

Posts: 769Thanks
Thanks. I'll look around next time I have time. I posted in this thread a year ago about an AA woman who waving at cars on Howard, near the community garden east of the Howard Station. I should have got her number. Never seen her again. Def wasn't LE since I followed her but then lost her in the apartments about a block South of Howard.
Originally Posted by MrEMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 13:00 #14256Regular Member

Posts: 22AA, tatted, slim but not quite a spinner, nice tits. Kinda hard to get a thorough look while driving.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
Seen basically at random days and times during business hours. I've seen her on average once a week, but last sighting was more than a week ago at this point.
-
06-17-26 21:47 #14255Senior Member

Posts: 87Monogamy has only existed in modern west. Every other culture on the planet has sex industry built into its culture.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
Muslim countries normalized multiple wives. African countries let a man have as many wives as he can afford. We're not even going to get into Latino culture where if you ain't cheating you ain't breathing. Asian countries all have red light districts for a reason.
First world white countries are the only ones where men go online and whine about guilt after letting a woman touch their wee wee.











Reply With Quote





