Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 14373
-
06-17-26 16:06 #14253Senior Member

Posts: 1148Monogamy
Not particularly modern or western, but definitely the exception rather than the rule throughout human history. Credible studies have concluded that only about 15% of all known societies were mainly monogamous. And in most of those 15 percenters, the rich and / or powerful dudes didn't have to follow those rules.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 01:23 #14252Senior Member

Posts: 766Time?
There is kind of hidden AMP on Pratt just east of Clark. I've reviewed it a couple times. What time have you seen the possible SW and can you describe her a little more? Race, general body type?
Originally Posted by MrEMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 18:08 #14251Senior Member

Posts: 87It is normal actually. Male monogamy is a modern western idea to keep men slaving for everything else but themselves.
Originally Posted by Adelita
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 17:11 #14250Senior Member

Posts: 573You should read "The Truth" by Neil Strauss.
Originally Posted by Adelita
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 16:02 #14249Senior Member

Posts: 139Question
I have a wife but I can't stop tricking off with these SW it's like I have serious problem a addiction and I keep putting in all of them is it something wrong with me cause this ain't normal?
-
06-16-26 15:59 #14248Senior Member

Posts: 139Everything has been great
This been a good summer I picking girls left and all summer out and Harvey even know where most of them live I'ma start taking some pics for you guys I got some baddie's.
-
06-16-26 13:35 #14247Regular Member

Posts: 22Rogers Park
Spotted someone that I'm ninety percent sure is SW a few times over the last month around the Clark / Pratt area. Haven't had the chance to ask because I'm working when I see her.
-
06-15-26 08:17 #14246Senior Member

Posts: 1620Read
Around and you will find most answers. Most of what is reported here is north of the airport on cicero or just off the side streets. So midway is 55th and the areas are north of there 47th up to the eisenhower. 5th though you are going to need to thread thru the side streets and cicero being busy the workers will not be advertising like they are a starbucks. Again read. Also if you don't know the immediate area stay safe and cautioned. The fuzz know the area all too well. Old man stosh out. BTW I'll be sniffing around myself for that one at roosevelt and ciceo on Sunday back from the flea on ashland. I hope I see her.
Originally Posted by TheyTanky
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 19:51 #14245Senior Member

Posts: 81Where do I look?
Hi I'll be going to drop some people off at the airport and would like suggestions on where to find some ladies and what to look out for when driving by. You can private message me if you want to.
Thanks in advance.
-
06-14-26 15:18 #14244Senior Member

Posts: 56Sent a PM
Look at your pm's.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 13:47 #14243Senior Member

Posts: 469What she look like? You know her name?
Originally Posted by JamesWat
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 20:10 #14242Senior Member

Posts: 56The young WSW
Hello mongers.
So I saw, finally again, that young WSW that I banged twice few months ago.
I went to pick up a friend at Midway and was driving north on Cicero and I saw her standing at the intersection of Cicero & Roosvelt, near the Shell Gas station.
It was her 100% !
I couldn't stop because had my GF and my friend in the car, but I was still at the red light and I saw that it was her clearly.
This was like around 3/3,30.
Pissed off because I had no way to stop and pick her up and I have no way to be down at Midway till Wednesday, so will have to see if she will be there or not.
But if anyone of you are around today or tomorrow or following days, good luck if you see her and if you pick her up ask for greek style and you will not regret it!
-
06-11-26 23:59 #14241Regular Member

Posts: 4Alexa
I saw that Alexa is back. Skinny brunette with big nice tits. She's honestly one of top 3 over there easy. Does anyone have her contact info? I'd be willing to trade for Sam's.
-
06-11-26 22:11 #14240Senior Member

Posts: 365th sightings today
Drove by today and saw some. Funny thing is saw a marked car go around twice and nothing seem to change as I tooks few rounds around.
-
06-08-26 13:11 #14239Senior Member

Posts: 83Did you get her number?
Is her phone off or you didn't get her number?
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






