Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 17045
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16940

    Seeking recommendations SA / SB

    I'm new to Chicago as just started coming here every other week for business. Mostly down town.

    I've used Seeking and Secret Benefits in the past without much success so stopped using them.

    However this forum and Seeking activity seem very active, so considering joining again.

    Would appreciate any recommendations or referrals. Happy to report back my findings.

    PM welcome.

  2. #16939

    Seeking membership question

    So. The question is still out there and I still can't find the answer (yes I RTFF) / searched everywhere.

    Gift cards (Google Play, Visa Vanilla, anything on the shelf at WalMart or Walgreens) won't work for the payment for subscription.

    Is there a creative way to get membership without being able to tie to any of my bank accounts or name (either directly or directly)?

    I have tried everything, it seems. Thanks in advance for any help.

  3. #16938
    This one is DTF and don't need to be wine and dine. Saw her in the past. BBFS / MSOG. Believe rates were 400 back in 2021-2022 so not sure what she is asking now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-bb5ece8d6d66

  4. #16937

    Re: Maddison

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorthin2011  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty sure she has been reviewed before but can't find it. Maybe under a different name? Anyone have any info?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-ad73f10a549f
    She's a lot of fun, very open and laid back. Hosts. She was pretty flexible on PPM and activities. I haven't seen her in a long time though. If I hadn't stumbled on my dream girl about the time I met her I'd probably have made her my regular SB.

  5. #16936
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulu6  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I am new in town and looking for a Sugar Girl, hopefully monthly arrangement, exclusive. Which sites do you guys recommend I use? SA, SB, WYP? I think I am done with pros for now. You can PM me too.

    P.S. Willing to share intel from South Florida region if you need.
    I say SA, it's been great for me as of late.

  6. #16935

    Where to Look

    Guys, I am new in town and looking for a Sugar Girl, hopefully monthly arrangement, exclusive. Which sites do you guys recommend I use? SA, SB, WYP? I think I am done with pros for now. You can PM me too.

    P.S. Willing to share intel from South Florida region if you need.

  7. #16934
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-8090706c54a1

    She wants 3 K / month plus an additional 500/ month to pay for a boob job she is getting next week. Go for it, LOL.
    She is not from Chicago. Only visiting. You would be shared for 3 k and rarely see her.

  8. #16933

    What do you think?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-8090706c54a1

    She wants 3 K / month plus an additional 500/ month to pay for a boob job she is getting next week. Go for it, LOL.

  9. #16932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    Next week

    Anyone have an SB or UTR looking for more? I'm in town next week, appreciate any recommendations.

  10. #16931

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her! Can you dm me her number please.
    Sorry can't. Deleted her number when she left the hobby. She wasn't seeing folks anymore.

  11. #16930
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorthin2011  [View Original Post]
    If it is the Jenna I am thinking of, lived in a studio in a hi-rise, short, likes to smoke 420 often. She is out of the hobby. Got a steady stable boyfriend.
    Yes that's her! Can you dm me her number please.

  12. #16929
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownGuy321  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you seen Angel, https://members.seeking.com/member/ca7b23d0-1811-4c8a-aa47-10b040300eab

    She has been on the site almost 2 years.

    We've been chatting off line. Price is right but it would be helpful to get more info.

    Thanks.
    She's a complete waste of time. As of late, she would hit me up randomly, sends me xxx pics, we set something and would go completely silent. She would do this repeatedly. Some cases, would hit me up and ask if I'm free now to meet. This might work for you single guys tho.

  13. #16928

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    I lost Jenna's number and I was trying to reach out to her. If anybody has her current number can you please send me a DM greatly appreciated!

    In case you're wondering, this is the general that you used to live in Streeterville but I think she moved back to Indiana or maybe she's back in Chicago. I'm not sure I haven't talked to her in about a year.
    If it is the Jenna I am thinking of, lived in a studio in a hi-rise, short, likes to smoke 420 often. She is out of the hobby. Got a steady stable boyfriend.

  14. #16927

    Jenna from streeterville

    I lost Jenna's number and I was trying to reach out to her. If anybody has her current number can you please send me a DM greatly appreciated!

    In case you're wondering, this is the general that you used to live in Streeterville but I think she moved back to Indiana or maybe she's back in Chicago. I'm not sure I haven't talked to her in about a year.

  15. #16926

    SecretB Issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulu6  [View Original Post]
    Back in the windy city after 5 years in south florida with several SB / SA girls, one long term for four years exclusive who even claimed to be in love. Potentially looking recommendations for low BC YTs in the vernon hills area for monthly / long term but don't mind starting short term. Anyone moving and wants to pass on theirs?

    Also been getting this 7036 error while trying to reload my SB credits and customer service never responds, can anyone help?

    Oh recently went out with lulu regular date, dinner and wine and back to her place, didn't know she was sa girl.
    Any help the secret b site issue is appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-13 214614.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape