Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 24826
-
06-20-26 16:33 #24451Senior Member

Posts: 407Beat me too it.
I'm going to respond to this one because I respect GSG and his contributions to this board and it is in perfect contrast to some push back I was recently given, even two posts after this. Last week, you guys completely maxed my inbox because I posted about a UTR I was looking to help even though I said not to. Those that I gave her number too, she has appreciated and would love to see you again and you might even be in for a bonus. Talk to her and you will find out. Anyway, back to my point. Katie is charging a decently high amount. She gets to set her rates. Agree or don't, that's up to you. I won't see her because at her rate, I have some expectations that she doesn't meet (daty, BBBJ, video, whatever.) That is her prerogative and you get to chose to partake or not because this is still America.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
On the flip side, the number of people who gave me a hard time for posting about Erica at her rate, astonished me. First off, what I paid her is between her and I. Your conversations are for you. I gave an accurate account of my experiences. You get to have yours. Katie is gorgeous and I wouldn't pay her $100 for her rules. Erica post she wants $600 an hour and to me that would be worth it for what she was to me weather that is what I paid or not. Regardless, stop complaining, judging, or just flat out being a cry baby dick because you aren't getting what someone else gets. Be the person you are and let that play out as it is. See Katie. Don't see katie. Up to you. Spend $1000 per hour if that's what you can get and afford. Stop hating on each other what you don't have and just help the board. I don't need the grief. If I need to stop posting and strictly go to DM only to a few I have helped, then so be it. And FYI, you're right what you can get in Costa Rica, Columbia, and even Curacao (my absolute favorite for cheap) but I was in Indy when I wanted what I wanted. Everyone stop with the BS and focus on helping the next guy. Rant over and be safe.
-
06-20-26 15:59 #24450Senior Member

Posts: 30I could go to Costa Rica and have a chick for two or three days at that rate.
Originally Posted by Golden90
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 15:21 #24449Senior Member

Posts: 170Katee
Visited Katee a few years ago. Looks exactly like her photos. Perfect face and body. Everything covered. No daty. No kissing. Long lists of "No". I don't regret seeing her as it satisfied my curiosity. The visit was just ok. She is charging high rates for her looks, not her services or performance. That was a few years ago, perhaps she has opened her menu since then? If not I wouldn't consider visiting her again. Too many less restrictive options available at her rate. I believe she currently has a listing on tryst. Link.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
06-20-26 15:02 #24448Senior Member

Posts: 754Katie Kat
You guys are looking for Katie Kat here:
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/katiekat_#contact.
https://secrethostess.com/6884287/
I think most of her time is spent in the Boston area, but she does come back to Indianapolis every once in awhile. More on the expensive side, and not GFE friendly in the slightest bit, tons of rules, but if her body suits your fancy and you just want a hot petite spinner girl to have up under you then I guess she will fit the bill.
-
06-20-26 14:58 #24447Senior Member

Posts: 754For what its worth
This would also be useful being posted in the Ripoff threads that we have. Also for anyone going forward, google their numbers beforehand and you may or may not be able to find more information and some honest reviews on them before you encounter the same situation. Also, since they usually sometimes change their numbers, would be useful as well to upload a screenshot or so of the providers profile for anyone else encountering this. I will go ahead and do that here letting be known she rips people off. Tired of these chicks these days and doing this shit, really starting to get annoying and frustrating. Maybe our favorite uncle should go into the ripoff threads and find these chicks instead of some of the other bust lately so we can get these chicks out of here.
Originally Posted by Harrzzzrrr
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/317-221-9181
If you go there, there is a similar review on her that says the same thing some months back or so. The one good review from the person is only 1 review total, which you should definitely take with a grain of salt there. May also be good in there to leave a review if you have an account and flag her as robbing on there. Sorry that happened to you, but at least you got out of the situation safe and everything. As always everybody Stay Safe.
-
06-20-26 14:54 #24446Senior Member

Posts: 509I think she used to advertise as a gymnast. She always caught my attention, but never saw her. Might have to fix that if she's returning. Could you comment on her service. Lots of rules? TIA, be safe, g.
Originally Posted by Noble509
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 11:36 #24445Regular Member

Posts: 13Is there an ad?
Originally Posted by Noble509
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 07:46 #24444Senior Member

Posts: 55Holly
Anyone have any reviews or info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210384802
Searched and the only Holly I could find was from DI.
X.
-
06-20-26 02:44 #24443Banned Member

Posts: 89Katie coming back
Does anyone remember Katie? She's a short tan petite spinner. She will be returning in July. Her ass had a tattoo that said "RAW". I'm hoping to fuck her raw this time!! Looks like she got some slight mods on her body or just went to the gym I can't tell. She's slim thick and looks perfect. I'm so excited to see her again. It's been about 4-5 years since I spent time with her and she still looks 21-23. I'm thinking she's 28-29 maybe?
She said she'd return in July.
-
06-19-26 23:32 #24442Senior Member

Posts: 26Not going to take any outcalls
Took the money & She went into bathroom, called her boyfriend.
Ran away mentioning she will call police & absconded in a car.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3172219181
-
06-19-26 21:05 #24441Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Brazilian girl catfish
You guys should avoid this number and ad. https://adultsearch.com/us/georgia/a...scorts/3668623 They are using pics from a Brazilian girl I met in 2022. When you show up to the hotel it's a much older woman. She still has a banging body because of the upgrades she did but sheesh her face is real old and she's definitely not the girl who they send you pics of. I didn't stay because her attitude seemed not friendly or GFE.
-
06-19-26 16:26 #24440Regular Member

Posts: 14Beni at Good Heaven
I lurk here, but generally don't post anything. Spent some time with Beni today. Beautiful girl. Three-way mixed Asian. 5'4". 115 at the most. Just a touch north of spinner. Absolutely beautiful body. Very cute face. Very Japanese looking. Very outgoing. Speaks great English with an accent. Loves to have fun and laughs a lot. Pretty skilled at everything. I'll see her again tomorrow. It's her last day. She has some reviews on some of the other sites if you have access.
-
06-19-26 13:29 #24439Senior Member

Posts: 897Thanks for viewpoint
Yeah, I'm not interested in rescheduling. Good advice.
Originally Posted by TheTalos
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 17:21 #24438Senior Member

Posts: 170Erica or Jaimee?
You wrote Erica but linked Jaimee. Who did you see? I have visited Jaimee a few years back. Good experience. Hoping to see Erica when I can work her into my work schedule. In my personal opinion Sam is among the best DI has to offer. Definitely try again. Good luck. (If rate is an issue Michelle is my favorite curvy girl at 3.)
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
06-18-26 17:07 #24437Senior Member

Posts: 170Time Waster
At her rate I expect a professional escort with the ability to show up on time. Not sure what to make of the hunched over posture. My free time is extremely limited so a 30+ minute wait is a deal breaker. Does she have any reviews that would indicate she is worth potentially wasting more of your time + 400? Her looks are average so I would expect outstanding performance without too many restrictive rules. If not I would pass.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
Talos.











Reply With Quote






