Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24446
    Quote Originally Posted by Noble509  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Katie? She's a short tan petite spinner. She will be returning in July. Her ass had a tattoo that said "RAW". I'm hoping to fuck her raw this time!! Looks like she got some slight mods on her body or just went to the gym I can't tell. She's slim thick and looks perfect. I'm so excited to see her again. It's been about 4-5 years since I spent time with her and she still looks 21-23. I'm thinking she's 28-29 maybe?

    She said she'd return in July.
    I think she used to advertise as a gymnast. She always caught my attention, but never saw her. Might have to fix that if she's returning. Could you comment on her service. Lots of rules? TIA, be safe, g.

  2. #24445
    Quote Originally Posted by Noble509  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Katie? She's a short tan petite spinner. She will be returning in July. Her ass had a tattoo that said "RAW". I'm hoping to fuck her raw this time!! Looks like she got some slight mods on her body or just went to the gym I can't tell. She's slim thick and looks perfect. I'm so excited to see her again. It's been about 4-5 years since I spent time with her and she still looks 21-23. I'm thinking she's 28-29 maybe?

    She said she'd return in July.
    Is there an ad?

  3. #24444

    Holly

    Anyone have any reviews or info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210384802

    Searched and the only Holly I could find was from DI.

    X.

  4. #24443

    Katie coming back

    Does anyone remember Katie? She's a short tan petite spinner. She will be returning in July. Her ass had a tattoo that said "RAW". I'm hoping to fuck her raw this time!! Looks like she got some slight mods on her body or just went to the gym I can't tell. She's slim thick and looks perfect. I'm so excited to see her again. It's been about 4-5 years since I spent time with her and she still looks 21-23. I'm thinking she's 28-29 maybe?

    She said she'd return in July.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3016.jpg‎  

  5. #24442

    Not going to take any outcalls

    Took the money & She went into bathroom, called her boyfriend.

    Ran away mentioning she will call police & absconded in a car.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3172219181

  6. #24441
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Brazilian girl catfish

    You guys should avoid this number and ad. https://adultsearch.com/us/georgia/a...scorts/3668623 They are using pics from a Brazilian girl I met in 2022. When you show up to the hotel it's a much older woman. She still has a banging body because of the upgrades she did but sheesh her face is real old and she's definitely not the girl who they send you pics of. I didn't stay because her attitude seemed not friendly or GFE.

  7. #24440

    Beni at Good Heaven

    I lurk here, but generally don't post anything. Spent some time with Beni today. Beautiful girl. Three-way mixed Asian. 5'4". 115 at the most. Just a touch north of spinner. Absolutely beautiful body. Very cute face. Very Japanese looking. Very outgoing. Speaks great English with an accent. Loves to have fun and laughs a lot. Pretty skilled at everything. I'll see her again tomorrow. It's her last day. She has some reviews on some of the other sites if you have access.

  8. #24439

    Thanks for viewpoint

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTalos  [View Original Post]
    At her rate I expect a professional escort with the ability to show up on time. Not sure what to make of the hunched over posture. My free time is extremely limited so a 30+ minute wait is a deal breaker. Does she have any reviews that would indicate she is worth potentially wasting more of your time + 400? Her looks are average so I would expect outstanding performance without too many restrictive rules. If not I would pass..
    Yeah, I'm not interested in rescheduling. Good advice.

  9. #24438

    Erica or Jaimee?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    I dipped back into higher cost escorts today for first time in years. Actually wanted to meet with SAM of DI but she cancelled at the last minute so I spent the time with Erica. Not bad. A little heavier and older than pictures but a nice girl with some GFE skills, oral, and riding. I get tired of paying for "massage" that is spreading too much oil on my back and sliding it around followed by a negotiation for HE? Three of the last MT's wanted $$ for FS. Add in the house $ and time spent these ladies are probably a better deal.

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/jaimee/
    You wrote Erica but linked Jaimee. Who did you see? I have visited Jaimee a few years back. Good experience. Hoping to see Erica when I can work her into my work schedule. In my personal opinion Sam is among the best DI has to offer. Definitely try again. Good luck. (If rate is an issue Michelle is my favorite curvy girl at 3.)

    Talos.

  10. #24437

    Time Waster

    At her rate I expect a professional escort with the ability to show up on time. Not sure what to make of the hunched over posture. My free time is extremely limited so a 30+ minute wait is a deal breaker. Does she have any reviews that would indicate she is worth potentially wasting more of your time + 400? Her looks are average so I would expect outstanding performance without too many restrictive rules. If not I would pass.

    Talos.

  11. #24436

    Guess I should have included a link

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to meet her Tuesday, but she showed up 35 minutes late. And was hunched over. Acted very strange. Should I give her a second chance?
    https://tryst.link/escort/winterrosie

  12. #24435

    Be careful!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    They target pdf files so most of us should be good.
    Police don't want people to pay for orgasms outside of legal marriage!

    If married, the wife's "P" becomes extremely expensive! It's always better to drop a few Benjamins and close the deal!

  13. #24434
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Avoid this girl, scammer and Gps

    Wanted to make you guys aware that this girl is a dead fish in bed. She keeps calling you honey in the most annoying tone ever. She also wants extra for daty. Extra for any position switch and extra for breathing in her room. She also tries to give you 15 min for a 30 min session. Her hair is not like the pics. She's got stinky locks and was a rip off. Wish I got my money back. I paid her to film a video and it was trash video. I'm sure she edited the pics because she's extra flat in person and they seem older. Sucks when little head things more than big head in the moment before action begins.

    Terrible experience. Also she has another girl in the bathroom while you're there.

    https://tryst.link/online/finechyna

    Avoid avoid avoid.

  14. #24433

    Anyone met Rose from tryst?

    I wanted to meet her Tuesday, but she showed up 35 minutes late. And was hunched over. Acted very strange. Should I give her a second chance?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260618_074548_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #24432

    Substitute.

    I dipped back into higher cost escorts today for first time in years. Actually wanted to meet with SAM of DI but she cancelled at the last minute so I spent the time with Erica. Not bad. A little heavier and older than pictures but a nice girl with some GFE skills, oral, and riding. I get tired of paying for "massage" that is spreading too much oil on my back and sliding it around followed by a negotiation for HE? Three of the last MT's wanted $$ for FS. Add in the house $ and time spent these ladies are probably a better deal.

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/jaimee/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape