Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 12182
-
06-22-26 21:50 #11747Regular Member

Posts: 22Probably the first poolside one although I think that enlarges her eyes a bit. She does have large eyes in person too though. Her butt is nice, but nice for an Asian so don't expect anything huge.
Originally Posted by Asd890
[View Original Post]
I attempted to FIV but she preferred licking alone and came just through that surprisingly. Didn't seem to watch the clock at all. Went over the allotted time by a few minutes.
As for suggestions, not a lot. She has really good English imo, not native but she can get her point across easily. Jist have fun and enjoy the dfk.
-
06-22-26 19:56 #11746Senior Member

Posts: 25Ayami
Thanks for your review on Ayami.
Originally Posted by PawnLover
[View Original Post]
Which photos represent her mostly? Does she allow FIV? Is she a clock watcher? What are your suggestions when I meet her?
-
06-22-26 11:14 #11745Senior Member

Posts: 25Karen at ABFY
Did anyone meet Karen in the past days? Is she the JAV on the photo?
I searched for her based on the photos and she still works at a soap-land in Tokyo tonight and this week.
-
06-21-26 21:06 #11744Regular Member

Posts: 22Ayami
To echo some reports on the other site, ayami is very pretty with a good butt despite being slim. Good DFk which is something I really go for. Basic English was fine with no communication issues. Finished in doggy which was an excellent sight. Highly recommend.
Also had time to see Nozomi earlier this week, friendly and personable with good Cs. Not a ton of DFK but she's extremely tight. Like struggled to get a digit in. Recommend her as well.
-
06-20-26 23:51 #11743Senior Member

Posts: 152Miyu showed up on JB site too. I tried to see Miyu yesterday evening but booker said she was off for the day. Fortunately unfortunate. Her pics looked like my type tho.
Originally Posted by Pornstar2022
[View Original Post]
Good luck on the hiatus and see you back next week.
-
06-20-26 23:37 #11742Senior Member

Posts: 59Miya hot K girl at AB
The stars lined up and I got the appointment with Miya today. The pics on the site are 100% accurate — what you see is what you get, I would rate 8. 5/10.
The session started with a hot make-out session in the bedroom. We quickly disrobed and she immediately started stroking my cock while rubbing her big tits on me. It was hot and I knew I was going to have a great time.
We did mouthwash and had a quick shower with a preview BJ. Back in the bedroom, we started another make-out session and DFK'd for a few minutes. I moved down to suck on her big tits while playing with her V on the outside. Her nipples are great to suck on and she allows unlimited access. She sat me down and gave me a long BBBJ. Her technique is decent, but the view of her moving ass was amazing. I really wish there had been a mirror behind her!
I laid her down on the bed and started DFK again, then moved down to kiss and suck on her neck. She got really turned on by this and I could feel her V getting very wet. I moved further down to her boobs, got her nipples nice and erect, and then went down for some DATY. After dining for a while, she aggressively pulled me up, had me lie down, and got on top of me. She started DFK and did P2 P with her dripping V. She did this for a few minutes, then teased the head in and out of her V. It felt amazing.
After a few minutes she put on the condom. We went through CG, Lotus, RCG, Doggy, Flat Doggy, and Mish, where I finally unloaded in the cap. During the entire session she was really into it, constantly DFK'ing and holding me tight like we were lovers.
After cleanup she immediately started stroking me, trying to get me hard again. Unfortunately I was spent, but the effort was appreciated. We took a quick shower and I was on my way. I would definitely repeat if I have time next week.
-
06-20-26 22:04 #11741Senior Member

Posts: 265Momo is a sex demon
She is about 5'5 I think nice tits and kinda thick in thighs and ass department for Asian she very cheerful. Performance was outstanding. She was a sex demon sucked my soul out of my body. Like top head I ever received form an Asian discussion recently. Sucked me till I came and kept sucking until I squirmed her away. Definitely would recommend. This was my last report for a while as I take a hiatus but she was pretty damn good! Body 8. 5.
Performance 9. 0 . She was high as hell during the session LOL I don't know if that helped her performance but shit she was great!
Yall be healthy and safe🫡
-
06-20-26 19:27 #11740Senior Member

Posts: 99Asian Sensation. Momo
Saw Momo from Asian Sensation today.
Originally Posted by Pornstar2022
[View Original Post]
I can't stand the pictures on the websites. The faces are featureless, so wasn't sure what to expect. She answered the door with a bra on. And that's it. Not much English, but there were a few words I said she knew (pasta). Nice body, big areolas. No idea about boob size or height because I'm 6'3" (she is shorter, that's all I know) and her boobs were great enough for me. I'd guess the pictures on the site are representative of her.
Took care of donation (I declined any add-ons), blue toast, and headed to the shower. Got good and soapy, kissing, and preview. Dried off and to the bed. DATY for a while (I like it) and she seemed to enjoy it too. BBBJ led to her on top where I busted. Cuddling and massage to unwind. She "happy moans" a lot which I took as a good sign. Likes to kiss. Got good value for the time. I think she'll be here another week or so. Would definitely repeat.
-
06-20-26 19:23 #11739Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Sounds like you and FOX both had some good experience with her. I shall schedule an appointment with her today.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 19:21 #11738Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123She took it super well, I gave her a extra tips just to be kind. Something to remember about.
Originally Posted by Whistles
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 19:15 #11737Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7MM sir, but felt really good for mm.
Originally Posted by Xaxado
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 16:44 #11736Senior Member

Posts: 1241She's the same Tina of Asian Butterfly fame when they had the apartment in Tysons. Rocked my world a few times!
Originally Posted by FoxIndc
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 15:59 #11735Senior Member

Posts: 265Momo / Miyu
Anyone seen these two. Momo body if it's similar looks good. I need to see another review of miyu that's reliable. Or hopefully some post her on ter.
-
06-20-26 13:55 #11734Senior Member

Posts: 200Tina at Dim Sum, A new org in Alexandria
I saw Tina's ad on a new org's site and decided to set up a visit. The location was easy to find with plenty of parking right outside. It had been over a year since I last saw her, but she remembered me right away, greeted me with a big smile and a warm hug. She is still very chill and friendly, exactly as I remembered. The photos are somewhat photoshopped, but if you like hot MILF with a petite spinner body, you will not be disappointed.
https://www.dim-sum.club/tina
-
06-20-26 13:42 #11733Senior Member

Posts: 265Thank you!
I couldn't the shills. They were ruining the game.
Originally Posted by Padkeemao
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





