Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 812 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 12174
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #11739
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    She's the same Tina of Asian Butterfly fame when they had the apartment in Tysons. Rocked my world a few times!
    Sounds like you and FOX both had some good experience with her. I shall schedule an appointment with her today.

  2. #11738
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    Was the pearl necklace pre-negotiated? Was there an upcharge? Sounds like she took it well.
    She took it super well, I gave her a extra tips just to be kind. Something to remember about.

  3. #11737
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Are her boobs man-made or natural?
    MM sir, but felt really good for mm.

  4. #11736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIndc  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tina's ad on a new org's site and decided to set up a visit. The location was easy to find with plenty of parking right outside. It had been over a year since I last saw her, but she remembered me right away, greeted me with a big smile and a warm hug. She is still very chill and friendly, exactly as I remembered. The photos are somewhat photoshopped, but if you like hot MILF with a petite spinner body, you will not be disappointed.

    https://www.dim-sum.club/tina
    She's the same Tina of Asian Butterfly fame when they had the apartment in Tysons. Rocked my world a few times!

  5. #11735

    Momo / Miyu

    Anyone seen these two. Momo body if it's similar looks good. I need to see another review of miyu that's reliable. Or hopefully some post her on ter.

  6. #11734

    Tina at Dim Sum, A new org in Alexandria

    I saw Tina's ad on a new org's site and decided to set up a visit. The location was easy to find with plenty of parking right outside. It had been over a year since I last saw her, but she remembered me right away, greeted me with a big smile and a warm hug. She is still very chill and friendly, exactly as I remembered. The photos are somewhat photoshopped, but if you like hot MILF with a petite spinner body, you will not be disappointed.

    https://www.dim-sum.club/tina

  7. #11733

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Padkeemao  [View Original Post]
    Love how the the fake Accounts have been identified under their username. Admin pretty much caught all of them. Brings back the utility of the board. Be sure to check under the username to see if their reviews can be trusted.

    I also banned all of those accounts so as of yesterday they can't post any longer.

    All of those banned accounts are gone because somebody reported them. I don't want to discuss why all the real guys can spot the fake ones (don't you discuss it either, we all know why but I don't want to give them lessons in how to be better shills) and when you spot one use the report post button.

    Fucking shills are a cancer that will destroy this forum, I need your help to find them.

    A2
    I couldn't the shills. They were ruining the game.

  8. #11732

    Miya

    Thanks for the review. Are her boobs man-made or natural?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuisRider  [View Original Post]
    Hit up mrbunny Dot info and came across some selfie provide by Miya, so I went ahead and hit up the booker to schedule some play time with her. Went ahead and request the whole she-bang with her since she has a banging body base on those selfies. As soon as I got to the spot, I hit up the booker again notifying them I have arrive just, they respond fairly quick and provide me the exact location of where Miya is hold up at. Once I got to the spot I text them once more when I got to the door. As soon as my text was received Miya standing behind the open door welcomed me in. Her body was behind the door, while only her head was peeking over the door. Once I was fully inside the room, Miya shuts the door behind her. She was standing there wearing this sheer see-through lingerie. Her massive tits looks like it wanted to break loose in that tiny nightie she got on. After a brief intro and short chit chat. We got the fee cleared and got the fun going. We strip and headed right in to the bathroom, got the shower started. Once it hit the right temperature we both hoped in. I started probing her kitty, milking her tits with my mouth. She started caressing my body, jerking my cock. Getting it nice and hard, she then got some soap and slather in on her chest and my cock.

    Then proceed to milk my cock with her tits while the shower water was slowly cleaning off my cock and her tits. As soon as all the soap and suds got wash off. She proceeds to milk my cock with her mouth. Passionately, gently sucking on my cock. Licked my balls a few times. Then back to sucking me off. She then stop. Got up and turn herself around, grinded by cock on her bare ass. As she is doing the grinding I was playing with her massive tits, squeezing them, lightly pinching her nipple. She moan when I did that. After being in the shower for a good amount of time, its time to head back out to the bed. So we got out and dry each other off. Then moved on over to the bed. Where she went back to blowing my cock. Then switched on over to 69, I sucked on her clit, she sucked on my cock. We worked each other until we couldn't wait any longer. Miya then position herself on top of me. Guided my hard cock in to her wet pussy. When her pussy fully engulfed my cock. I actually thought she left me fucked her raw. Until she lift herself up a bit, that's when I notice I was getting covered service. She must have slipped the rubber in her mouth right before she started to mount me. What ever she was doing, she's doing it just fine. She rode me for a good portion of the session. Switching back and forth between, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. We then switch over to missionary, then on to doggy. I wish she would have let me go Greek on her. But I wasn't fortunate enough. But its all good. Because her service was fucking awesome. All and all, I had a blast with her. And yes her selfies are very accurate.

  9. #11731

    Fake Accounts Labeled

    Love how the the fake Accounts have been identified under their username. Admin pretty much caught all of them. Brings back the utility of the board. Be sure to check under the username to see if their reviews can be trusted.

    I also banned all of those accounts so as of yesterday they can't post any longer.

    All of those banned accounts are gone because somebody reported them. I don't want to discuss why all the real guys can spot the fake ones (don't you discuss it either, we all know why but I don't want to give them lessons in how to be better shills) and when you spot one use the report post button.

    Fucking shills are a cancer that will destroy this forum, I need your help to find them.

    A2

  10. #11730

    Alina

    Was the pearl necklace pre-negotiated? Was there an upcharge? Sounds like she took it well.

    Quote Originally Posted by RuffRidah1978  [View Original Post]

    I pulled out, unsheathe the rubber from my cock, and spray all over her chest and neck. After releasing all that pent of tension. I collapse right beside her. She wiped herself off of the mess I left and laid beside me for a bit. Then got up and got the shower started so that I can get freshen up before I leave.

  11. #11729
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Miya from mrBunny

    Hit up mrbunny Dot info and came across some selfie provide by Miya, so I went ahead and hit up the booker to schedule some play time with her. Went ahead and request the whole she-bang with her since she has a banging body base on those selfies. As soon as I got to the spot, I hit up the booker again notifying them I have arrive just, they respond fairly quick and provide me the exact location of where Miya is hold up at. Once I got to the spot I text them once more when I got to the door. As soon as my text was received Miya standing behind the open door welcomed me in. Her body was behind the door, while only her head was peeking over the door. Once I was fully inside the room, Miya shuts the door behind her. She was standing there wearing this sheer see-through lingerie. Her massive tits looks like it wanted to break loose in that tiny nightie she got on. After a brief intro and short chit chat. We got the fee cleared and got the fun going. We strip and headed right in to the bathroom, got the shower started. Once it hit the right temperature we both hoped in. I started probing her kitty, milking her tits with my mouth. She started caressing my body, jerking my cock. Getting it nice and hard, she then got some soap and slather in on her chest and my cock.

    Then proceed to milk my cock with her tits while the shower water was slowly cleaning off my cock and her tits. As soon as all the soap and suds got wash off. She proceeds to milk my cock with her mouth. Passionately, gently sucking on my cock. Licked my balls a few times. Then back to sucking me off. She then stop. Got up and turn herself around, grinded by cock on her bare ass. As she is doing the grinding I was playing with her massive tits, squeezing them, lightly pinching her nipple. She moan when I did that. After being in the shower for a good amount of time, its time to head back out to the bed. So we got out and dry each other off. Then moved on over to the bed. Where she went back to blowing my cock. Then switched on over to 69, I sucked on her clit, she sucked on my cock. We worked each other until we couldn't wait any longer. Miya then position herself on top of me. Guided my hard cock in to her wet pussy. When her pussy fully engulfed my cock. I actually thought she left me fucked her raw. Until she lift herself up a bit, that's when I notice I was getting covered service. She must have slipped the rubber in her mouth right before she started to mount me. What ever she was doing, she's doing it just fine. She rode me for a good portion of the session. Switching back and forth between, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. We then switch over to missionary, then on to doggy. I wish she would have let me go Greek on her. But I wasn't fortunate enough. But its all good. Because her service was fucking awesome. All and all, I had a blast with her. And yes her selfies are very accurate.

  12. #11728
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 144

    Dora AB88

    Cute Chinese girl with a large D cup. She has bangs just like in the photo but I'm not sure if its her because she got nice tattoos right between her tits which I find it pretty sexy. She was wearing a sheer lingerie that accentuated her big, round breasts and big round ass. Her ass is really really firm and round. We took a shower together. She gave me a nice preview and teasing in the shower.

    Back in the room, she has me lie down. She went down on my nipples. Then she kisses my chest belly and thighs, licks my balls, and takes my cock into her mouth. She BBBJ skill is way above average, Nice eye contact and a HJ combo. Covered up and switched to missionary, doggy, and ended in the bag. She was friendly enough and went through the rounds without rushing; good GFE vibe.

  13. #11727
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Pornstar2022  [View Original Post]
    Which one is it? ChatGPT got confused hun?
    Its miyu I was scouting other girl while I was writing the review.

  14. #11726

    She looks busted imo

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkie15  [View Original Post]
    Any info on AB888 Miyu? Looks familiar (and hot) but seems like she's new based on pics.

    I'm lookin for some jgirls to DFK again.
    Didn't look good at all didn't even want to get serviced by her. Like she looks rough. Tits we're obviously not the same size as the picture as well CC is a girl who came last year and was terrible but they change her pictures and name.

  15. #11725

    Nana? Miu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Loverxtown  [View Original Post]
    Greeted at the door by Nana. A beautiful Asian girl with a nice ass. She seems young and fresh. She is beautiful and has an incredibly slim body. Once in the bedroom, I told to BBBJ in front of the mirror by the sink which makes for a great view. Up on the bed for a long BBBJ session with tongue action as well. I imagine most don't make it past this without shooting a load. Some P2P and then cowgirl, reverse and doggy (great view from any angle). I finish in the bag during mish and continues for another 2 minutes. Definitely GFE.
    Which one is it? ChatGPT got confused hun?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape