Thread: QueenOfDenyle
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 498
-
07-20-26 03:19 #468Senior Member

Posts: 359Have they been hosting girls out of DTLA? I hadn't seen someone there since Hope. The location isn't bad, was able to find street parking, in a large complex. Main downside is that Hope needed to let me in, so it's less inconspicuous in that sense.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 03:13 #467Senior Member

Posts: 41I was her first appointment the day I saw her too but after a couple days of taking condoms all day if these girls don't have the right routine it aint going to smell fresh haha. I just feel like maybe the experienced girls need to show her the ropes a bit. Who is her friend?
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-26 00:29 #466Senior Member

Posts: 250I agree with your review of alexis except for the pussy stank. I was her first client that day so maybe that was it? I'll see her again, mostly because she has a blonde friend that is super fucking sexy and I'm trying to get Alexis to help me hook up with her.
Originally Posted by Egor2011
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-26 20:36 #465Senior Member

Posts: 41Alexis
Saw Alexis and TLDR it's a no repeat for me.
Her photos are about 100 lbs ago and feel pretty deceptive. She's thick. She's also got a stanky pussy.
I'm definitely a skinny girl fan so when I first saw her I was pretty taken aback but was already there so just kept going. She's clearly very new to this. Comes across as cold. Wants money up front. Not really into DFK or really any kissing until she gets warmed up.
Finally get into it and she's giving me head. I would say this is where she shines. She does have a cute face and isn't shy about gagging on it, spitting on it, etc.
She gets on top and is lazy but tight. Move to missionary and that's when the smell hits me. I try and muscle through it but eventually lost my hardon. She goes back to oral and I finish CIM.
Raya looks 100 times better than her photos and Alexis looks 100 times worse it's a trip haha.
-
07-18-26 22:09 #464Senior Member

Posts: 250Alexis
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by GBenson3
[View Original Post]
I tried Alexis. She's friends with lily. She seemed genuinely new to this. The session started off kinda cold and mechanical then got better after I ate her out. She kisses but no tongue. +100 for BBFS no cip. But she will swallow. Her pics are old, she's thiccc now.
-
07-18-26 16:07 #463Senior Member

Posts: 62Parking is street parking but its horrible. Its DTLA and there are apartments everywhere.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
If you can get building parking it might be ok (not sure if offered by QOD).
I was working downtown and walked to the location so it was fine that time, but I remember clearly thinking parking was horrible.
Not saying don't try it but its my 2 c.
Hope this helps.
-
07-18-26 13:52 #462Senior Member

Posts: 250Raya and Alexis
Raya is cute and petite. Pussy is nice. She's friends with lily. I've heard from others she does not do BBFS but I was able to get that with her.
Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia
[View Original Post]
I'm trying Alexis later today.
-
07-18-26 09:03 #461Senior Member

Posts: 33New Girl Raya
Anybody try yet? How is she? Very cute QOD / OKC spinner vibe about her.
Last edited by Bobbito Garcia; 07-18-26 at 09:14. Reason: Wrong girl. Should be Alexis
-
07-17-26 19:29 #460Senior Member

Posts: 250Dtla
How's their DTLA location? What's the parking situation?
-
06-29-26 11:26 #459Senior Member

Posts: 359She's on the QOD profile in HX, ad will reflect this if she's in town.
Originally Posted by LennyD4460
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-26 11:45 #458Senior Member

Posts: 134Do you have a link for Tala?
Originally Posted by Rollory
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-20-26 13:57 #457Regular Member

Posts: 12Thanks for looking out
Always appreciate the heads up!
Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 12:49 #456Senior Member

Posts: 92I'd go for Tala then.
Originally Posted by LennyD4460
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 10:20 #455Senior Member

Posts: 134Senior member
Senior member visiting next week from East Coast. Looking for recommendations for best curvy Latina spot or provider.
Thanks fellow hobbyist.
-
06-19-26 12:08 #454Senior Member

Posts: 33Good. Bad. Okay.
Session was great overall. Very GFE as all previous reports. DFK galore, OK BBBJ. She's a sweetheart but kitty was kinda loose for me. Would repeat but have a long TDL with the K-Orgs to go through. BBFS +100.
Originally Posted by BobbitoGarcia
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




