Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 8324
-
06-21-26 12:11 #8159Senior Member

Posts: 174I wouldn't call it an alley but other than that the way the other guy described it is mostly right. It is a shady looking house and the way to get there is odd but it's in a good neighborhood. It's not like you're going to some crackhouse on boulder highway. I will say though the inside is dirty. It's not a dealbreaker for me since I just fuck and leave and while the place is dirty, she isn't. Flakiness hasn't been a problem for me but maybe I was just lucky.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
If I remember right she quotes around 350 for everything. She's open to negotiation.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 11:37 #8158Senior Member

Posts: 434Bianca akaTaylor
You say you have never had issues? I can't stand the super flake like she was with me and with other people she has not met? That was 10 years ago, so maybe she has matured some?
Originally Posted by NonyMouse
[View Original Post]
Can you describe the current incall, is it the same as the previous poster, she has you go into an ally in back of a dumpy place? How about her bedroom and shower, are they reasonably clean?
Thanks for the report.
-
06-21-26 02:17 #8157Senior Member

Posts: 252Whoa she does anal? What is the price point. ?
Originally Posted by NonyMouse
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 00:45 #8156Senior Member

Posts: 174Bianca
I've seen Bianca a couple times and never had issues. The house she stays in isn't the best, but she's always been freshly showered and does everything she says she will in her ads. She uses old pics so you can add a decade as she's in her 30's now but she's still petite. The pic in that ad where she's naked is accurate. She takes creampies in her ass like a champ.
Originally Posted by Ampallang
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 00:25 #8155Senior Member

Posts: 252Melissa is def BBFS friendly for $150 with CIP.
Originally Posted by MobyCock
[View Original Post]
My issue is worth. Like Lola, Nikkie, Brittany were my regulars. Never paid more than 100. The Brazilian that retired, I still see her tho she has a job now.
-
06-21-26 00:19 #8154Senior Member

Posts: 252Man Lola a beast. Takes a mean creampie. Suck a great D. Real phat ass. If you like PAWG she's your girl. Really cute. Only real issue is her teeth.
Originally Posted by SirNasty64
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 00:17 #8153Senior Member

Posts: 252Agreed but Phoenix middle class is WAY BETTER.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 00:16 #8152Senior Member

Posts: 252DM me that number brother. Please! LOL.
Originally Posted by TheMongerProf
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 00:14 #8151Senior Member

Posts: 252The problem with Vegas is tourism. The top tier girls charge ridiculous amounts. It's feast or famine. So if you don't want to pay $300 plus you are pretty much stuck with low quality.
Originally Posted by TheMongerProf
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 16:09 #8150Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks
Something def felt off to me. I remember setting an appt with her a year ago and then saw those reviews, ended up cancelling as a result and she kept messaging me to meet after that but I never responded.
-
06-20-26 16:05 #8149Senior Member

Posts: 434Bianca akaTaylor
Originally Posted by RockTwo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
Some of the pics on the current stg posting are from 2016!
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 12:07 #8148Senior Member

Posts: 65Allow me to cut and paste my review from 2022:
Originally Posted by Ampallang
[View Original Post]
I live a couple blocks from her and had no idea such a dilapidated house existed in my neighbourhood. She gave me the address to a nonexistent house, and when I couldn't find it she texted "I'll meet you in the alley. " I park outside a chain link fence at the back of what looks like an abandoned property and this skanky, extremely thin chick starts walking toward me. She wanted me to park inside the fence, then she'd lock it behind me. And there was a creepy guy off in the distance, on the property. Maybe it's legit. I mean, she's been advertising for a while. But I had a bad feeling and noped out of there.
(Followed by a couple of other members telling me that I made the right move.).
-
06-19-26 23:16 #8147Regular Member

Posts: 13Any intel?
Only other listing for her is a Mojo Village from a year ago.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...-/459034949538
-
06-19-26 20:15 #8146Senior Member

Posts: 539Totally Agree
I have half a doz. Regs, that give me BBFS extended no rush priority visits that are ALL $100, NONE of them advertise or offer CIP but I have known these for a number of years, yeah Lets go back a few. I mind back to those sexy sluts Roxy & Lynn, both were CREAMPIE 60 when I met them, Roxy retired, got married, Lynn is fucked off, calls the LE on clients for years now. Let see, Kat, Bambi, Jennifer, even now. Dede, Elizabeth, April, Deb, Honei, Hailey, Angie, Sassy-Autumn were all between 50 -80 but most of them are gone now. And those were ALL BBFS CIP CREAMPIE, or CIM every one every time. Even Melissa the petite redhead bruntette now Blonde I think has let me bb pull out for 80 several times when I was short. Now I know that new ladies I am interested in, have let me know that they do offer, for around 2 & I feel certain with enough visits I can work that down, frequent flyers get perks you know.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 15:00 #8145Senior Member

Posts: 90Lola
Just saw this chick, always good time. Saw her across from the mgm. Easy contact and delivers as promised. I have repeated.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





