Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 20121
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19941
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganBarry  [View Original Post]
    I wanted the bring up the topic of who gives the best prostate massage again. I'm wondering if anyone has any new updates on the best prostate provider. I've tried angel before and she is great, but she's a little too rough for me on the butt stuff. I'm sure I could tell her to be more gentle and just gently rub it but I want to find an expert LOL. I've heard pet was the best but she is retired I believe. Would love to take her for a spin if anyone knows if she's still working?

    I also used to see sweetcheeks a lot and had her do it once but she was too rough as well. Idk why they think they need to finger blast our zone LOL. I've also seen Ashley, who I've heard is decent at it but never tried the butt stuff with her. She's also a little pricey and gave me a little attitude.

    Right now I'm leaning towards Kyra because someone said they coached her up haha. I've seen her a couple times but never asked for prostate. It's not usually my thing but I get in the mood every once in awhile. Another option I'm thinking about is sweetie but we'll see if anyone else has any experts coached up.

    What are the current prostate rankings in gr? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
    Pet would be like 75 yers old now lmao 😂 she was ugly back then, can't imagine what she would look like now. Seriously is that what you're looking for?!

  2. #19940

    Prostate lovers

    I wanted the bring up the topic of who gives the best prostate massage again. I'm wondering if anyone has any new updates on the best prostate provider. I've tried angel before and she is great, but she's a little too rough for me on the butt stuff. I'm sure I could tell her to be more gentle and just gently rub it but I want to find an expert LOL. I've heard pet was the best but she is retired I believe. Would love to take her for a spin if anyone knows if she's still working?

    I also used to see sweetcheeks a lot and had her do it once but she was too rough as well. Idk why they think they need to finger blast our zone LOL. I've also seen Ashley, who I've heard is decent at it but never tried the butt stuff with her. She's also a little pricey and gave me a little attitude.

    Right now I'm leaning towards Kyra because someone said they coached her up haha. I've seen her a couple times but never asked for prostate. It's not usually my thing but I get in the mood every once in awhile. Another option I'm thinking about is sweetie but we'll see if anyone else has any experts coached up.

    What are the current prostate rankings in gr? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

  3. #19939
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Lulu at MD Spa, Grand rapids MI

    I posted this in the wrong area but this is the correct area. Around the area for work so I decided to drop by this place. Wanted a quick handy and a nice massage. It was close and the reviews were decent enough. Lulu greeted me. She is about mid 30's with all natural Ds. It was $70 for the hour.

    We started with a standard massage. She really worked my shoulders. After on the flip, she gave me the signal and I nodded yes. She used oil and rubbed it up. She also took out her gorgeous breasts. I played with them D cups while she finished me off. I left a $100 tip. Felt generous.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...-/241366542871

  4. #19938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kyra

    Another visit with Kyra has me humming for hours.

    Got my hands on that ass again. Hands and tongue everywhere they would fit.

    She appreciates DATY done right.

    Very talented massage and ending. She has an enhanced athletic body.

    She's likes many things including DATY. I left looking and feeling like a Glazed Donut.

    She let me snap lots of pics because wants them but only let me post one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/050531977820
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messenger_creation_38EA7162-C6CB-43F5-AE94-A87C2D137FDC.jpg‎  

  5. #19937

    Ease

    Checked out Ease this afternoon. As I sat in the huge barren parking lot, I saw 2 guys go in and 2 more pull up to observe. That was inside of 10 minutes! Everybody can see you go in and there are several watching.

  6. #19936

    Kaylee. Wonder

    For those of us who see Kaylee and enjoy time with her, she told me today she's leaving Panacea in Grandville and moving back to Wonder. She asked that you call the number in her ad, (the 580 number) and not Panacea's number. Bummer for me as Grandville was really close.

    And BTW, after this morning, ditto everything and more what I said in my review down below.

    The link shows an ad for her still at Panacea but shows it shows her phone number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/282885387649

  7. #19935

    Ease

    Quote Originally Posted by Haides  [View Original Post]
    You paid for an hour, but only go ten minutes, and you got BB everything for $. ? I know TNC you can get CFS for $. 40/60 and last time I was able to get 90 minutes + two pops for $$.

    BBBJ and BBFS sounds like it might be a good time if she is hot but at the same time I'm not trying to catch anything.

    What did she look like? Did you get a name?
    Face was ok I think Rita.

  8. #19934

    Ease looks

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSouth  [View Original Post]
    I went yesterday at 5 pm and rang the bell she let in I should have we go to the room and the hour and tip *$ at the time I got bb6 j and fsbb and done in 10 minutes.
    You paid for an hour, but only go ten minutes, and you got BB everything for $. ? I know TNC you can get CFS for $. 40/60 and last time I was able to get 90 minutes + two pops for $$.

    BBBJ and BBFS sounds like it might be a good time if she is hot but at the same time I'm not trying to catch anything.

    What did she look like? Did you get a name?

  9. #19933

    Ease

    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Recently tried to stop by Ease Spa, across the street from Relax Massage. Figured I'd do a walk in as appointments have never really meant much for me with AMPs. The location is inside a small mall sandwiched between two churches. Door is locked with a doorbell you have to ring. Gave it a ring and waited. Someone came up and looked through a small gap in the window covering, but then nothing. No "sorry we're busy", "no walk ins", or anything. Just tried to pretend like nobody was there. I gave it like 5 minutes and a few more rings since I had time to kill, then made my way to Seven Day.

    This would actually be my 2nd trip in the last month.

    I figured my girl Apple wouldn't be there anymore given it had been almost a year since I was last there. Both visits I've had different girls. Don't remember the firsts name (I know it wasn't ruby), but the second said her name was Nana. $65 door fee. Both pretty typical for AMPs. Small, cute, young looking, not very curvy, but decent body plans.

    The first girl gave a decent enough standard massage, with a pretty nice HJ that included girls out but no sucking and some UTC roaming of the backside all for a $60 tip..
    I went yesterday at 5 pm and rang the bell she let in I should have we go to the room and the hour and tip *$ at the time I got bb6 j and fsbb and done in 10 minutes.

  10. #19932

    No go at Ease, 2 gos at Seven Day

    Recently tried to stop by Ease Spa, across the street from Relax Massage. Figured I'd do a walk in as appointments have never really meant much for me with AMPs. The location is inside a small mall sandwiched between two churches. Door is locked with a doorbell you have to ring. Gave it a ring and waited. Someone came up and looked through a small gap in the window covering, but then nothing. No "sorry we're busy", "no walk ins", or anything. Just tried to pretend like nobody was there. I gave it like 5 minutes and a few more rings since I had time to kill, then made my way to Seven Day.

    This would actually be my 2nd trip in the last month.

    I figured my girl Apple wouldn't be there anymore given it had been almost a year since I was last there. Both visits I've had different girls. Don't remember the firsts name (I know it wasn't ruby), but the second said her name was Nana. $65 door fee. Both pretty typical for AMPs. Small, cute, young looking, not very curvy, but decent body plans.

    The first girl gave a decent enough standard massage, with a pretty nice HJ that included girls out but no sucking and some UTC roaming of the backside all for a $60 tip.

    Nana gave a much harder, almost street style, massage that included some back walking before moving into a more standard rub down with oil. Not a fan of deep tissue massages personally, but the back walking was nice. Her flip consisted of girls out and bottoms to the knees with rubbing but no FIV, all for $100 tip. $60 would have gotten just OTC on bottom and UTC on top but nothing visible. Not a fan of the up charge, but can't be mad with the pop she gave me. I get the feeling that maybe repeat visits can open her up a bit more. Not a strong feeling, but worth trying if possible. Otherwise I would try and get her down to a $70 - 80 tip for just girls out.

  11. #19931

    Marges Donuts, 28th St

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoeser  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the pm lately and feel it's getting lackluster? Use to go there and get a nice massage / tease nice ending, now it seems lackluster.
    Last time I was there was early January. Lackluster MS, lackluster HJ. Older provider, very little English. Place seemed kind of rundown, not very clean. She did show a nice set of titties, that was about the only positive thing going for it, but not enough for me to return.

  12. #19930
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Cindy at the Ease spa, Grand Rapids MI

    This week, I visited Ease and had a wonderful experience with Cindy. Her approach is truly unique. Fun, adorable, not in a rush, and with great massages. It's not just about relaxing and unwinding; enjoy it. Amazing figure and cute face.

  13. #19929

    Panacea talent

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerRat88  [View Original Post]
    Here's a couple quick reviews. PM me if you want more info me if.

    1. I've been to seven day spa multiple times in the last 6 months. It's always a great time with L1 being the only option. I always just do a walk in and get whoever is available. $80 seems to be the magic number for a tip here.

    2. I saw Layla for a quick 30 minutes. Gives a great and fun rub. I want to go back for an hour bdsm session.

    3. I saw Nyla at panacea for 30 minutes. She's a young hot early 20's girl. A little thicker and a ton of fun.

    4. I saw Kyra when she was at panacea. Was a regular season, but came off as really dominant. I bet she would be a blast in a bdsm session if that's your thing.

    5. I saw Kaylee at panacea. I was not impressed. She shorted me 15 minutes in a 30 minute session. She seemed bigger and more frumpy than what her pictures showed. L2 is definitely available which is a surprise from Panacea.
    There's a lot of women at panacea for only having a couple of rooms but I don't recall going to their new location yet.

    Nyla has basically shared she's celibate, which could either be a turn on for someone but not for me.

    Kaylee has been reported numerous times that she will suck you off but massage isn't good. Then someone posts the massage is good so I reached out and she wants 150-200 tip on top of door fee. I'm unsure why people would pay that much to get a blowjob with a massage that is mediocre but there have been worse examples of wasted money and to each their own.

  14. #19928

    Across the road from the donut shop 28th

    Has anyone been to the pm lately and feel it's getting lackluster? Use to go there and get a nice massage / tease nice ending, now it seems lackluster.

  15. #19927

    Couple quick reviews

    Here's a couple quick reviews. PM me if you want more info me if.

    1. I've been to seven day spa multiple times in the last 6 months. It's always a great time with L1 being the only option. I always just do a walk in and get whoever is available. $80 seems to be the magic number for a tip here.

    2. I saw Layla for a quick 30 minutes. Gives a great and fun rub. I want to go back for an hour bdsm session.

    3. I saw Nyla at panacea for 30 minutes. She's a young hot early 20's girl. A little thicker and a ton of fun.

    4. I saw Kyra when she was at panacea. Was a regular season, but came off as really dominant. I bet she would be a blast in a bdsm session if that's your thing.

    5. I saw Kaylee at panacea. I was not impressed. She shorted me 15 minutes in a 30 minute session. She seemed bigger and more frumpy than what her pictures showed. L2 is definitely available which is a surprise from Panacea.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape