The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 20132
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19967

    Careful boys

    Saw Uncle LEO on ivanrest today.

  2. #19966
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4437

    Kyra Prostate Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganBarry  [View Original Post]
    I wanted the bring up the topic of who gives the best prostate massage again. I'm wondering if anyone has any new updates on the best prostate provider. I've tried angel before and she is great, but she's a little too rough for me on the butt stuff. I'm sure I could tell her to be more gentle and just gently rub it but I want to find an expert LOL. I've heard pet was the best but she is retired I believe. Would love to take her for a spin if anyone knows if she's still working?

    I also used to see sweetcheeks a lot and had her do it once but she was too rough as well. Idk why they think they need to finger blast our zone LOL. I've also seen Ashley, who I've heard is decent at it but never tried the butt stuff with her. She's also a little pricey and gave me a little attitude.

    Right now I'm leaning towards Kyra because someone said they coached her up haha. I've seen her a couple times but never asked for prostate. It's not usually my thing but I get in the mood every once in awhile. Another option I'm thinking about is sweetie but we'll see if anyone else has any experts coached up.

    What are the current prostate rankings in gr? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
    Yes Kyra has been trained by me, Many years ago, when I had a prostate, those days are gone. Butt Kyra is still here to carry on the dream for the team.

    My first, second and a few more were from Pet. While giving me a BBBJ asked if she could play down here. Told her no problem and should be good for her because I just showered. She said she noticed how clean I was or would not have asked. I wasn't sure what she was going to do. Maybe rimming but I had no idea she was injecting a finger in my ass. Pet didn't have any lube and she didn't need it because she was slowly inserting her finger with her saliva which there was plenty of. (Pet was a wet mouth). One reason why she didn't need lube was because the finger goes in slowly, finds the prostate and gently massages it while giving a little pressure not a finger banger. I've told all the girls I've trained. It's not a pussy it's a Prostate. Slow rub with a little pressure is how it's done. Pet could match her mouth stroke with the finger stroke and when I came she switched to curling while massaging the prostate. The first time, I blew 3 times with each explosion came a deeper pressured curl like cum to me one more time then came the eye roll. She continued until she new I was done. What a fucking Artist.

    So here we are with Pet gone and me without a prostate to train anymore ladies on the perfect technique, . Kyra can do it well, using both her hands. One of the times I saw Kyra for a prostate massage, I said not with those finger nails. She snapped one off and said cum for me baby. She's committed to being an artist too. Finding the prostate first with a smooth gentle stroke then matching the dick stroke is the right method, anything else is armature hour.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/050531977820

  3. #19965

    7 Day Spa

    Went to Seven Day spa a couple days ago. Was greeted by Lucy. Very cut younger petite Asian wearing jeans and a tight top. She gave a nice back massage for half an hour. Left the room a couple times as it seems there was a mix up and she had any appointment coming up. Paid for an hour and at the half hour she switched out with Lana or Nana? Also very cute young Asian with tight stretch pants and a tight top. She also started with a back massage while straddling my head. I love this. Very erotic. . but I soon asked her to move on to my legs. She provided a great massage as well and the BEST teasing I have every had at an AMP including teasing the annus. Not full penetration but nice teasing. (the best teasing ever is by Simply Sweet including full penetration!) Lana allowed some roaming over her stretch pants but resisted roaming up top. After the flip she indicated by hand signals that she could take everything off. I was short on funds or I would have. Provided a great HJ with plenty of continued teasing. $55 tip. Seems like she wanted $100 to get naked but others have indicated $80 might do the trick. She did indicate that L3 is not available. Do not know about L2. She helped me dress to move me on, and while she bent over I could see she has a decent set of knockers. I regretted not getting her clothes off. Next time. YMMV. As I was leaving I saw a third young lady. Not sure if she was working or not.

    This place doesn't look like much from the outside but I was surprised it is really nice inside and the table shower which is $15 more is kind of a shallow flat bath tub with a mat inside to lay on. It contains all the water so I think it is easier for them to clean up after. I like the discreet location on a side street off from Eastern near 28th St. Very discreet. The parking lot is fenced so it seems safe.

    Enjoy!

  4. #19964

    Prostate massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganBarry  [View Original Post]
    I wanted the bring up the topic of who gives the best prostate massage again. I'm wondering if anyone has any new updates on the best prostate provider. I've tried angel before and she is great, but she's a little too rough for me on the butt stuff. I'm sure I could tell her to be more gentle and just gently rub it but I want to find an expert LOL. I've heard pet was the best but she is retired I believe. Would love to take her for a spin if anyone knows if she's still working?

    I also used to see sweetcheeks a lot and had her do it once but she was too rough as well. Idk why they think they need to finger blast our zone LOL. I've also seen Ashley, who I've heard is decent at it but never tried the butt stuff with her. She's also a little pricey and gave me a little attitude.

    Right now I'm leaning towards Kyra because someone said they coached her up haha. I've seen her a couple times but never asked for prostate. It's not usually my thing but I get in the mood every once in awhile. Another option I'm thinking about is sweetie but we'll see if anyone else has any experts coached up.

    What are the current prostate rankings in gr? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
    I think Simply Sweet is the BEST at teasing overall and will oblige a prostate request. Tell her what you want. She is very accommodating but it's massage for you only. She doesn't get comfortable or allow roaming and she's older.

    IMHO.

  5. #19963

    Prostate lovers

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    Pet would be like 75 yers old now lmao 😂 she was ugly back then, can't imagine what she would look like now. Seriously is that what you're looking for?!
    LOL I didn't realize how old she was. Never had the pleasure of seeing her. For this niche I'm not worried about looks. I still see Sasha and Ashanti from lux regularly for my looks fix.

  6. #19962
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganBarry  [View Original Post]
    I wanted the bring up the topic of who gives the best prostate massage again. I'm wondering if anyone has any new updates on the best prostate provider. I've tried angel before and she is great, but she's a little too rough for me on the butt stuff. I'm sure I could tell her to be more gentle and just gently rub it but I want to find an expert LOL. I've heard pet was the best but she is retired I believe. Would love to take her for a spin if anyone knows if she's still working?

    I also used to see sweetcheeks a lot and had her do it once but she was too rough as well. Idk why they think they need to finger blast our zone LOL. I've also seen Ashley, who I've heard is decent at it but never tried the butt stuff with her. She's also a little pricey and gave me a little attitude.

    Right now I'm leaning towards Kyra because someone said they coached her up haha. I've seen her a couple times but never asked for prostate. It's not usually my thing but I get in the mood every once in awhile. Another option I'm thinking about is sweetie but we'll see if anyone else has any experts coached up.

    What are the current prostate rankings in gr? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
    Pet would be like 75 yers old now lmao 😂 she was ugly back then, can't imagine what she would look like now. Seriously is that what you're looking for?!

  7. #19961

    Prostate lovers

    I wanted the bring up the topic of who gives the best prostate massage again. I'm wondering if anyone has any new updates on the best prostate provider. I've tried angel before and she is great, but she's a little too rough for me on the butt stuff. I'm sure I could tell her to be more gentle and just gently rub it but I want to find an expert LOL. I've heard pet was the best but she is retired I believe. Would love to take her for a spin if anyone knows if she's still working?

    I also used to see sweetcheeks a lot and had her do it once but she was too rough as well. Idk why they think they need to finger blast our zone LOL. I've also seen Ashley, who I've heard is decent at it but never tried the butt stuff with her. She's also a little pricey and gave me a little attitude.

    Right now I'm leaning towards Kyra because someone said they coached her up haha. I've seen her a couple times but never asked for prostate. It's not usually my thing but I get in the mood every once in awhile. Another option I'm thinking about is sweetie but we'll see if anyone else has any experts coached up.

    What are the current prostate rankings in gr? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

  8. #19960
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Lulu at MD Spa, Grand rapids MI

    I posted this in the wrong area but this is the correct area. Around the area for work so I decided to drop by this place. Wanted a quick handy and a nice massage. It was close and the reviews were decent enough. Lulu greeted me. She is about mid 30's with all natural Ds. It was $70 for the hour.

    We started with a standard massage. She really worked my shoulders. After on the flip, she gave me the signal and I nodded yes. She used oil and rubbed it up. She also took out her gorgeous breasts. I played with them D cups while she finished me off. I left a $100 tip. Felt generous.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...-/241366542871

  9. #19959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4437

    Kyra

    Another visit with Kyra has me humming for hours.

    Got my hands on that ass again. Hands and tongue everywhere they would fit.

    She appreciates DATY done right.

    Very talented massage and ending. She has an enhanced athletic body.

    She's likes many things including DATY. I left looking and feeling like a Glazed Donut.

    She let me snap lots of pics because wants them but only let me post one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/050531977820
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messenger_creation_38EA7162-C6CB-43F5-AE94-A87C2D137FDC.jpg‎  

  10. #19958

    Ease

    Checked out Ease this afternoon. As I sat in the huge barren parking lot, I saw 2 guys go in and 2 more pull up to observe. That was inside of 10 minutes! Everybody can see you go in and there are several watching.

  11. #19957

    Kaylee. Wonder

    For those of us who see Kaylee and enjoy time with her, she told me today she's leaving Panacea in Grandville and moving back to Wonder. She asked that you call the number in her ad, (the 580 number) and not Panacea's number. Bummer for me as Grandville was really close.

    And BTW, after this morning, ditto everything and more what I said in my review down below.

    The link shows an ad for her still at Panacea but shows it shows her phone number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/282885387649

  12. #19956

    Angel in the morning

    Woke stiff and hurting, gave my Angel a call and set up an appointment (eazy peazy). Three Ss, and headed to the appointment. Nice private setting, relaxing, got myself ready; can't wait for her hands and attention. Angels focus and skills start to work, upper back with varying strokes and touches. Her hands glide down my back, waist. Hands and fingers slide around my waist and under to my front, back and forth working my back to my butt, under to the front lower stomach. Tension is leaving my back legs butt, now I am feeling a engergized stirring, she keeps working me a stroke, a slide of hands, a sneaking glide to my front, the boys and pickle are responding. Angel keeps working me; strokes touch a tease, then the prostate! WOW! I am at full attention! I need to go back!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/365176518903

  13. #19955

    Ease

    Quote Originally Posted by Haides  [View Original Post]
    You paid for an hour, but only go ten minutes, and you got BB everything for $. ? I know TNC you can get CFS for $. 40/60 and last time I was able to get 90 minutes + two pops for $$.

    BBBJ and BBFS sounds like it might be a good time if she is hot but at the same time I'm not trying to catch anything.

    What did she look like? Did you get a name?
    Face was ok I think Rita.

  14. #19954

    Ease looks

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSouth  [View Original Post]
    I went yesterday at 5 pm and rang the bell she let in I should have we go to the room and the hour and tip *$ at the time I got bb6 j and fsbb and done in 10 minutes.
    You paid for an hour, but only go ten minutes, and you got BB everything for $. ? I know TNC you can get CFS for $. 40/60 and last time I was able to get 90 minutes + two pops for $$.

    BBBJ and BBFS sounds like it might be a good time if she is hot but at the same time I'm not trying to catch anything.

    What did she look like? Did you get a name?

  15. #19953

    Ease

    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Recently tried to stop by Ease Spa, across the street from Relax Massage. Figured I'd do a walk in as appointments have never really meant much for me with AMPs. The location is inside a small mall sandwiched between two churches. Door is locked with a doorbell you have to ring. Gave it a ring and waited. Someone came up and looked through a small gap in the window covering, but then nothing. No "sorry we're busy", "no walk ins", or anything. Just tried to pretend like nobody was there. I gave it like 5 minutes and a few more rings since I had time to kill, then made my way to Seven Day.

    This would actually be my 2nd trip in the last month.

    I figured my girl Apple wouldn't be there anymore given it had been almost a year since I was last there. Both visits I've had different girls. Don't remember the firsts name (I know it wasn't ruby), but the second said her name was Nana. $65 door fee. Both pretty typical for AMPs. Small, cute, young looking, not very curvy, but decent body plans.

    The first girl gave a decent enough standard massage, with a pretty nice HJ that included girls out but no sucking and some UTC roaming of the backside all for a $60 tip..
    I went yesterday at 5 pm and rang the bell she let in I should have we go to the room and the hour and tip *$ at the time I got bb6 j and fsbb and done in 10 minutes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape