Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 26613
-
06-21-26 19:49 #26163Senior Member

Posts: 169Sophie
I tried a few times to reach out to Sophie so I can get a chance to meet her and no luck. Not sure if anyone has any tips on how to get ahold of her but I been striking out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/788108675232
-
06-21-26 18:16 #26162Senior Member

Posts: 1507Pixie, yay or nay?
I really like her look and I know she comes over this way on occasion. What is the general consensus on her as I've read reviews that she's kind of dull and not really into it and then it seems I've read some decent reviews. I've heard that she only gives covered BJ's and then I've heard she'll do BBBJ's with a little convincing. Her home base seems to be Lansing.
-
06-21-26 13:26 #26161Forum Advertiser

Posts: 9I switched over to a texting app that wasn't giving me all my messages or they were delivered really slow I apologize and have switched to one I've used before that works. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 13:21 #26160Senior Member

Posts: 157Jessica
I completely agree about Jessica. She is one of my all time faves. Every time I see her I am treated like a King. She is very submissive and caters to all of my sexual needs without any attitude or upcharge. My only con is the thought of her being with other men LOL I wish I could keep her to myself, she's a literal sex doll. I will always always always be a repeat client of hers for as long as I live. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Rileyw2009
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/660973512710
-
06-21-26 07:26 #26159Senior Member

Posts: 586Tiny aka Ginna
To Tall Yankee and others, Tiny is very low volume and definitely UTR now. I got lucky getting her most recent cell digits from a fellow forum member who posted after she returned from government subsidy Kent County. Tiny was irritated her number got out and supposedly had not authorized the forum posting of her availability. Tiny still lives with a family member near downtown and works a lot of hours several week days. Tiny has no desire to post on STG or return heavily to providing! She is seeing a select few of her former regulars and asking not to publish her digits publically! Probably it's the best route for her to choose given her previous life history, so kudos to her! Tiny is still petite, tenth grade spinner body, pretty face with curley hair-and is wanton as ever in her service! She might change her mind, post and hobby frequently but for the short term is very LOW volume. This is the message she wants to be made public so I'm respecting her opinion. Bottum Out.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 22:38 #26158Regular Member

Posts: 170Interested in the outcome
Interesting to hear what happens. I've reached out a few times without a response. She had a different number that's been disconnected. Tried the new one to crickets.
Originally Posted by AlexKai777
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 13:49 #26157Senior Member

Posts: 400Jenn
I would not expect reliability from her at all. She sort of reminds me of Erin but better rates and more consistent service if you get to meet. She is scatterbrained so anyone who sees her should assume a risk of being ghosted. Time is important to me more than money and it sucks to have it wasted.
Originally Posted by HereToTry
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 00:22 #26156Senior Member

Posts: 48Jenn
I reached out to Jenn talked most the day on and off, set up a time took the 40 min drive to the location then crickets. Wished it was a better out come after reading the great reviews.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 16:52 #26155Senior Member

Posts: 97Toftt
About to try her out tmr.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/920313278074
Anyone ever seen her before? If not I'll report back.
-
06-19-26 15:34 #26154Regular Member

Posts: 24That is Bonnie
Yep, that is exactly how she was back in her massage parlor days.
Originally Posted by Stb421
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 13:20 #26153Senior Member

Posts: 400Jenn upvote
Agreed. If you like a smaller companion she is a treat. Her communication is frustrating at times. She definitely is more scatterbrained but appears more personality related not candy. I don't mean to cause a village uproar but I don't find her BBBJ to be the best available but she makes up for it with her dirty mouth, tasty pussy and awesome nipples. I haven't found a position yet with her I didn't enjoy.
Originally Posted by StudMan90
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 12:39 #26152Senior Member

Posts: 144Jenn
Had another amazing visit with Jenn, she's has been my favorite and go to for a while. Very clean incall, she will make you feel relaxed gives off good vibes all around. Your date may differ but I always have alot of fun with her, she has boundaries and rules that need to be respected but as long as you ask and respect her youll have an amazing time. A definite must see for those who want a fun respectful time.
Link for her most recent post.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/423610899850
-
06-18-26 22:58 #26151Senior Member

Posts: 83Lansing slim
For anyone interested Lansing slim is in town staying by the airport. She's a keeper so treat her right.
5173269055.
-
06-18-26 18:42 #26150Senior Member

Posts: 174Kk
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/191459753794
AVOID AT ALL COST.
Stopped in to see her today after seeing good reviews in the past.
Coms started out good got to her comfortable hotel on 28th, asked for 5 minutes then gave room, went in asked for donation and I got comfortable, she was kinda stalling a bit took off dress but left bottoms on, when I tried to touch her she backed off, just agressive fondled me a couple minutes, then kept walking to bathroom, hitting her vape back and forth then on her phone, mumbled something and I could see nothing was going to happen, started dressing and asked for cash back, offered 40 of 150, said nothing happened and I was there only 10 minutes, kept arguing about her time including texting, etc, figured 40 was better then noting since she had already been texting so ii didn't know who was coming, on the way out said I was going to give poor review, she said she didn't care about that.
Totsal rip off please avoid.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/191459753794
-
06-17-26 21:12 #26149Senior Member

Posts: 400Sophie side BJ
I didn't get that either LOL. I think maybe to let the tits hang and show her ass to you? LOL. Neveah is interesting comparison, maybe sober smaller boob younger cleaner Neveah? I was drawing blanks on who she reminded me of but there was this woman years ago who had similar menu and was also clean. She was bigger than Sophie though. Morgan maybe?
Originally Posted by PrivateParts
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




