LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 26631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26166

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Rileyw2009  [View Original Post]

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/608006089798

    OMG, the nicest lady I have ever met LOL.

    Pros: Comms were great, smells great, is soooo soft, and man she takes it. Depending on the day, the date, and the scene LOL, I am just below 7, right at 7, or just above 7. She had me just above 7. One of the best BJs I have ever gotten, and her huge tits are amazing. Bent that big ass over and finished miss. She gets into it. Well with the price.

    Cons: West side home, while clean, and she is extra clean, the area had several people walking past my car while waiting. Always weirds me out a bit. And she has a bunch of lotions and shit, she wants to put on you, so just let her know, not too. A little tall for my liking. But if these are my cons, she is a keeper. Will repeat if in a pinch.


    Rilez!
    I completely agree about Jessica. She is one of my all time faves. Every time I see her I am treated like a King. She is very submissive and caters to all of my sexual needs without any attitude or upcharge. My only con is the thought of her being with other men LOL I wish I could keep her to myself, she's a literal sex doll. I will always always always be a repeat client of hers for as long as I live. YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/660973512710

  2. #26165

    Tiny aka Ginna

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    I had a fellow monger dm me on my erome dot com page a shared a video of Ginna in action, he said he's heard she's available again but only as a utr. I need those digits. Videos from my private collection in trade for whoever can hook me up.
    To Tall Yankee and others, Tiny is very low volume and definitely UTR now. I got lucky getting her most recent cell digits from a fellow forum member who posted after she returned from government subsidy Kent County. Tiny was irritated her number got out and supposedly had not authorized the forum posting of her availability. Tiny still lives with a family member near downtown and works a lot of hours several week days. Tiny has no desire to post on STG or return heavily to providing! She is seeing a select few of her former regulars and asking not to publish her digits publically! Probably it's the best route for her to choose given her previous life history, so kudos to her! Tiny is still petite, tenth grade spinner body, pretty face with curley hair-and is wanton as ever in her service! She might change her mind, post and hobby frequently but for the short term is very LOW volume. This is the message she wants to be made public so I'm respecting her opinion. Bottum Out.

  3. #26164

    Interested in the outcome

    Interesting to hear what happens. I've reached out a few times without a response. She had a different number that's been disconnected. Tried the new one to crickets.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKai777  [View Original Post]
    About to try her out tmr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/920313278074

    Anyone ever seen her before? If not I'll report back.

  4. #26163

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Jenn talked most the day on and off, set up a time took the 40 min drive to the location then crickets. Wished it was a better out come after reading the great reviews.
    I would not expect reliability from her at all. She sort of reminds me of Erin but better rates and more consistent service if you get to meet. She is scatterbrained so anyone who sees her should assume a risk of being ghosted. Time is important to me more than money and it sucks to have it wasted.

  5. #26162

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. If you like a smaller companion she is a treat. Her communication is frustrating at times. She definitely is more scatterbrained but appears more personality related not candy. I don't mean to cause a village uproar but I don't find her BBBJ to be the best available but she makes up for it with her dirty mouth, tasty pussy and awesome nipples. I haven't found a position yet with her I didn't enjoy.
    I reached out to Jenn talked most the day on and off, set up a time took the 40 min drive to the location then crickets. Wished it was a better out come after reading the great reviews.

  6. #26161

    Toftt

    About to try her out tmr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/920313278074

    Anyone ever seen her before? If not I'll report back.

  7. #26160

    That is Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by Stb421  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/191459753794

    AVOID AT ALL COST.

    Stopped in to see her today after seeing good reviews in the past.

    Coms started out good got to her comfortable hotel on 28th, asked for 5 minutes then gave room, went in asked for donation and I got comfortable, she was kinda stalling a bit took off dress but left bottoms on, when I tried to touch her she backed off, just agressive fondled me a couple minutes, then kept walking to bathroom, hitting her vape back and forth then on her phone, mumbled something and I could see nothing was going to happen, started dressing and asked for cash back, offered 40 of 150, said nothing happened and I was there only 10 minutes, kept arguing about her time including texting, etc, figured 40 was better then noting since she had already been texting so ii didn't know who was coming, on the way out said I was going to give poor review, she said she didn't care about that.
    Yep, that is exactly how she was back in her massage parlor days.

  8. #26159

    Jenn upvote

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMan90  [View Original Post]
    Had another amazing visit with Jenn, she's has been my favorite and go to for a while. Very clean incall, she will make you feel relaxed gives off good vibes all around. Your date may differ but I always have alot of fun with her, she has boundaries and rules that need to be respected but as long as you ask and respect her youll have an amazing time. A definite must see for those who want a fun respectful time.

    Link for her most recent post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/423610899850
    Agreed. If you like a smaller companion she is a treat. Her communication is frustrating at times. She definitely is more scatterbrained but appears more personality related not candy. I don't mean to cause a village uproar but I don't find her BBBJ to be the best available but she makes up for it with her dirty mouth, tasty pussy and awesome nipples. I haven't found a position yet with her I didn't enjoy.

  9. #26158

    Jenn

    Had another amazing visit with Jenn, she's has been my favorite and go to for a while. Very clean incall, she will make you feel relaxed gives off good vibes all around. Your date may differ but I always have alot of fun with her, she has boundaries and rules that need to be respected but as long as you ask and respect her youll have an amazing time. A definite must see for those who want a fun respectful time.

    Link for her most recent post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/423610899850

  10. #26157

    Lansing slim

    For anyone interested Lansing slim is in town staying by the airport. She's a keeper so treat her right.

    5173269055.

  11. #26156

    Kk

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/191459753794

    AVOID AT ALL COST.

    Stopped in to see her today after seeing good reviews in the past.

    Coms started out good got to her comfortable hotel on 28th, asked for 5 minutes then gave room, went in asked for donation and I got comfortable, she was kinda stalling a bit took off dress but left bottoms on, when I tried to touch her she backed off, just agressive fondled me a couple minutes, then kept walking to bathroom, hitting her vape back and forth then on her phone, mumbled something and I could see nothing was going to happen, started dressing and asked for cash back, offered 40 of 150, said nothing happened and I was there only 10 minutes, kept arguing about her time including texting, etc, figured 40 was better then noting since she had already been texting so ii didn't know who was coming, on the way out said I was going to give poor review, she said she didn't care about that.

    Totsal rip off please avoid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/191459753794

  12. #26155

    Sophie side BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateParts  [View Original Post]
    Sophie was offering $100 special and with a recent review from BeanLicker stating everything is covered I was hesitant because I don't easily finish in the bag. I told her this via text and she confirmed BBBJ was still off the table, but we met anyway both knowing the situation after I struck out on my Plan A. Her number is 269 area code and appears to be here to stay.

    My review: body type and service was similar to Neveah. Firm rounded body. Hair was black otherwise pics are good representation. As previously stated in reviews she is vocal though she tried to stay quiet due to others on the floor. She had almost a baby doll voice during sex which was cute, but not over the top. I did not feel it was an act so bonus points if she received that feedback and tamed it down. She could pull her legs up back to allow for some serious pounding and even did CG. As previously stated she'll throw it back especially when she's going to orgasm so definitely not a dead fish. She's fun.

    Pros:

    Safe, clean, no sign of drugs or handlers. Very nice person, pleasant to sit and talk with. Dressed up for my arrival including high heels. No rush on the full service lasting over a hh, did what I asked to get me off, resorting to a lubed up handy to slather her big boobs.

    Cons:

    I didn't particularly like the hotel but I was fine and safe. No kissing or BBBJ. Covered BJ was meh. She was working it from the side instead of straight on so that may have had something to do with it, but it wasn't smooth.

    I'd give her a strong recommend despite not being my preferred body type simply because she's safe, clean, nice, and happily delivered on what she advertised. Plus you can't beat that $100 special.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/464296009973
    I didn't get that either LOL. I think maybe to let the tits hang and show her ass to you? LOL. Neveah is interesting comparison, maybe sober smaller boob younger cleaner Neveah? I was drawing blanks on who she reminded me of but there was this woman years ago who had similar menu and was also clean. She was bigger than Sophie though. Morgan maybe?

  13. #26154

    Sophie / Cum get Breakfast

    Sophie was offering $100 special and with a recent review from BeanLicker stating everything is covered I was hesitant because I don't easily finish in the bag. I told her this via text and she confirmed BBBJ was still off the table, but we met anyway both knowing the situation after I struck out on my Plan A. Her number is 269 area code and appears to be here to stay.

    My review: body type and service was similar to Neveah. Firm rounded body. Hair was black otherwise pics are good representation. As previously stated in reviews she is vocal though she tried to stay quiet due to others on the floor. She had almost a baby doll voice during sex which was cute, but not over the top. I did not feel it was an act so bonus points if she received that feedback and tamed it down. She could pull her legs up back to allow for some serious pounding and even did CG. As previously stated she'll throw it back especially when she's going to orgasm so definitely not a dead fish. She's fun.

    Pros:

    Safe, clean, no sign of drugs or handlers. Very nice person, pleasant to sit and talk with. Dressed up for my arrival including high heels. No rush on the full service lasting over a hh, did what I asked to get me off, resorting to a lubed up handy to slather her big boobs.

    Cons:

    I didn't particularly like the hotel but I was fine and safe. No kissing or BBBJ. Covered BJ was meh. She was working it from the side instead of straight on so that may have had something to do with it, but it wasn't smooth.

    I'd give her a strong recommend despite not being my preferred body type simply because she's safe, clean, nice, and happily delivered on what she advertised. Plus you can't beat that $100 special.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/464296009973

  14. #26153

    Candy / Freak in Sheets / throat goat

    Tried TOFTT with AA Candy that has 231 area code advertising as Freak in The Sheets, it's my birthday, and throat goat to name a few. Didn't recall any reviews but looked promising spinner.

    Initial Comms were great, quick to respond setup a meeting for an hour later at quarter after. At 10 min after I give a text saying be there soon, followed by multiple texts once I got to the hotel. Crickets so I left for plan B Sophie (see additional review).

    About 45 minutes after agreed upon time I finally got a text from a different number saying she couldn't text me back for some reason. Perhaps that's true or perhaps she squeezed in another date. Either way I moved on.

    I can't attach pics so hopefully this link works.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/863695891714

  15. #26152

    Sophie revisited

    Unusual for me but Sophie reached out. Apparently one of you messaged her my review and she took it as a challenge to improve my view. I still stand by my original review but give props to hustle and effort to make it better the next time. A few messages later and I was naked with her again but this time had her lay back so I could DATY. She was freshly shaved so I'm unsure why her ad says trimmed. Tasted good and her hands kept feeding my mouth when it wasn't rubbing her boobs. Nice view. She said she wanted to ride so we switched places and I got some RCG first followed by a solid load in the bag while she rode me CG.

    Verdict: repeat visit paid off. I would still stick to ss or maybe hhr and saw one of her ads was offering a SS special, which I was happy to pay. Maybe she will find this review to be another challenge and invite me back for an hour but I don't personally pay $300 for an hour when I can have fun twice for the same. Still find her sweet, just this time sweet tasting too.

    Link below, last pic in ad is her for sure this time but she has shorter hair atm. Now recommended for a try and and a second go from me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/464296009973

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape