Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 467 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 7001
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6881

    Dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    My boy, $16+50+$$. 66? That was not a discount, some others on here we've mentioned our charging less, I'm sure she was very attractive, but save yourself $100 next time and go back to PPC or CA lol.

    That $50 house fee alone would've had me turn backwards, happy to see you actually had a good time though.
    Can I get away with a polo, shorts and black sneakers or I need pants? Visiting from Orlando.

  2. #6880

    Ybor

    Quote Originally Posted by BobboMitch  [View Original Post]
    Happy Father's Day why'all. Recently visited Ybor strip / Vixens during the day. While overall it was a great experience it's $16 at the door like cmon. Anyways a girl introduced herself as Rubi and she is a beautiful thick Latina with soft skin and smells so good. I was in a bit of a rush so didn't wait long till we are in one of the rooms. Pay house is $50 and she was $$ which she said was a discount bc she said all the girls charge $$. 5 and up. No CBJ bc she helped Jr get up with some nice grinding and she began reverse CG. After a couple minutes into doggie and finished with an intimate HJ. Overall good experience. Again a little pricey compared to PPC but I enjoyed my time. Also on the way out another girl tried to strike up a conversation I didn't get her name but let's say she was very eager and very forward. All I remember is she was visiting from Boston.
    Always show them five dollars off admission page from their website.

  3. #6879
    Quote Originally Posted by LaneMasters26  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    New to the forum and posting but not new to the strip club game. I have recently started to travel to Tampa for work and have found their clubs are very different than the ones I've experienced here on the west coast.

    My question is I see lots of posts about PPC and CA. Which clubs are these? I'm a member of tuscl and I see from there that there are two Pink Pussycat clubs. I was assuming everyone is talking about a certain one.

    Any help would be great since I'd love to experience the full ride out there. Went to 2001 odyssey and there were no extras unfortunately.

    Thanks everyone and happy hunting.
    The one on Nebraska south of Fowler.

  4. #6878
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeBigG  [View Original Post]
    Lots of extras at 2001 but you have to spend over grand to get to the back room.
    Yeah sorry didn't mean there were no extras at all. I meant no extras for me since it was too expensive. They showed me the one VIP room on the first floor and how much it was.

  5. #6877

    2001 has extras

    Quote Originally Posted by LaneMasters26  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    New to the forum and posting but not new to the strip club game. I have recently started to travel to Tampa for work and have found their clubs are very different than the ones I've experienced here on the west coast.

    My question is I see lots of posts about PPC and CA. Which clubs are these? I'm a member of tuscl and I see from there that there are two Pink Pussycat clubs. I was assuming everyone is talking about a certain one.

    Any help would be great since I'd love to experience the full ride out there. Went to 2001 odyssey and there were no extras unfortunately.

    Thanks everyone and happy hunting.
    Lots of extras at 2001 but you have to spend over grand to get to the back room.

  6. #6876

    PPC and CA

    Hi all,

    New to the forum and posting but not new to the strip club game. I have recently started to travel to Tampa for work and have found their clubs are very different than the ones I've experienced here on the west coast.

    My question is I see lots of posts about PPC and CA. Which clubs are these? I'm a member of tuscl and I see from there that there are two Pink Pussycat clubs. I was assuming everyone is talking about a certain one.

    Any help would be great since I'd love to experience the full ride out there. Went to 2001 odyssey and there were no extras unfortunately.

    Thanks everyone and happy hunting.

  7. #6875
    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    My boy, $16+50+$$. 66? That was not a discount, some others on here we've mentioned our charging less, I'm sure she was very attractive, but save yourself $100 next time and go back to PPC or CA lol.

    That $50 house fee alone would've had me turn backwards, happy to see you actually had a good time though.
    Sounds like he got upsold to the big room / champagne room or whatever as I've been told the room fee has been $10 there for decades. For day shift that total price does sound steep. Of course as lame as nigh shift has been there from what I've heard. Who knows. In the past I've heard that YS / Vixens was nice because some of the talent spent time doing a good sensual job, as opposed to PP where its often cover it, power through the service, and neeeeext.

  8. #6874
    Quote Originally Posted by BobboMitch  [View Original Post]
    Happy Father's Day why'all. Recently visited Ybor strip / Vixens during the day. While overall it was a great experience it's $16 at the door like cmon. Anyways a girl introduced herself as Rubi and she is a beautiful thick Latina with soft skin and smells so good. I was in a bit of a rush so didn't wait long till we are in one of the rooms. Pay house is $50 and she was $$ which she said was a discount bc she said all the girls charge $$. 5 and up. No CBJ bc she helped Jr get up with some nice grinding and she began reverse CG. After a couple minutes into doggie and finished with an intimate HJ. Overall good experience. Again a little pricey compared to PPC but I enjoyed my time. Also on the way out another girl tried to strike up a conversation I didn't get her name but let's say she was very eager and very forward. All I remember is she was visiting from Boston.
    My boy, $16+50+$$. 66? That was not a discount, some others on here we've mentioned our charging less, I'm sure she was very attractive, but save yourself $100 next time and go back to PPC or CA lol.

    That $50 house fee alone would've had me turn backwards, happy to see you actually had a good time though.

  9. #6873

    Dream at Ybor

    Happy Father's Day why'all. Recently visited Ybor strip / Vixens during the day. While overall it was a great experience it's $16 at the door like cmon. Anyways a girl introduced herself as Rubi and she is a beautiful thick Latina with soft skin and smells so good. I was in a bit of a rush so didn't wait long till we are in one of the rooms. Pay house is $50 and she was $$ which she said was a discount bc she said all the girls charge $$. 5 and up. No CBJ bc she helped Jr get up with some nice grinding and she began reverse CG. After a couple minutes into doggie and finished with an intimate HJ. Overall good experience. Again a little pricey compared to PPC but I enjoyed my time. Also on the way out another girl tried to strike up a conversation I didn't get her name but let's say she was very eager and very forward. All I remember is she was visiting from Boston.

  10. #6872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    PPC Day shifts. The Queen is Back

    So many of us know her as Ashley. She's now going by Claudia at PPC. Many of you may remember my commentary on her. Fully protected, but has the nicest man mades, an ass and body so firm you could bounce a quarter off of her anywhere you want. She works out 5 days a week and it shows.

    She's back working day shift. I'm not sure if it's every day or not. She's still available for outcalls in the evening but if you can't accommodate she's got the club again now.

    40 to the house for the VIP room. 200 for 20 or 300 for 30. Like a church pew back there but it works. Cover on, straight down her throat. Loved it and asked her to spend more time there. After a little more gagging she climbs on top to loosen herself up. Soon after we are pounding away and attempting a new position in the pew every four or five minutes. We definitely had a laugh about it. Apparently I was out of bullets because after I unloaded she said the condom was still empty. You aren't going to have to ask me twice or directly to go a second round. I threw her back onto the pew and got back to work for a few more minutes to squeeze out another O. Every inch of this chick is perfect. Usually prefer to have her for outcall but she was just fine in a pinch this week.

    Feel free to check her ad and check in with her to see if she's working before you just head in. Tell her EJ sent you. She said she's excited to meet some more old white guys LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/210391757
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20260619-WA0002.jpg‎  

  11. #6871

    That Girl Dulce

    Soooo, visited CA today, Review time with my dream:

    I walked in and there's a gang of girls just sitting at the bar at least six to choose from, I head to the ATM because I need to get cash out because one of these are for the picking, as I'm getting money out and hitting the ATM, I turn towards the bar area / mirrors and I see this long, curly headed tan, slim, thick girl, smiling at me, nice set of teeth, a beautiful woman, I see two other girls eyeing me up at the bar out of the corner of my eye, one was kind of trying to get my attention, but my gaze was on this curly headed woman, I walk up straight to her as I'm putting the money in my pocket because I have already chose and wasted no time, I asked what's her name?

    Dulce.

    Bingo, I translated to her that she was the one I came to see, she seemed happy to hear that and she knew what I was there for, I pay the bar her share and then me and her walk to the back, I don't know what size the VIP is, but I was all the way in the very back corner. This room did not seem small at all, like one of those smaller rooms you walk past it had some decor in, she immediately gets undressed and we have a quick chat due to communication, she is definitely touchy and would even do a uncovered if I allow it, due to the amount of mongers that talked about her I decided covered, the rest of the dream we are standing and I'm going jackrabbit style, she's into it and I continue this for a few minutes while lifting her right leg up, got a nice view in the mirror too, I finish as I worked up a little sweat and I could see she had some perspiration on her face. We chatted for a bit and she was willing to give me some contact info as well, I really don't do social media, and she said the Facebook is strictly for Family, which I can totally understand, she calls me muy guapo with the chefs kiss hand gesture, I asked her if she's going to come back out there with me and she said she had to freshen up, this girl allowed a lot, my lips and hands could go where they want, she will have a returning customer soon as I was leaving two of the girls already know what I was there for smiling, one even on a chair, shaking ass as if she was performing for the mating call, I smiled at them and left, thanks for the reviews ya'll, we definitely hit it off good, all the girls there are attractive btw, but im into those curly haired girls, dulce was sitting by herself away from the crowd as if and was in a league of her own.

  12. #6870
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    Which club is best for daytime fun? I find myself interested in these Cuban hotties.
    Two of the four posts directly below your post mention daytime fun at CA (not to mention hundreds of other CA and / or PP posts).

  13. #6869

    Daytime

    Which club is best for daytime fun? I find myself interested in these Cuban hotties.

  14. #6868

    Brenda PP

    Went to PP last night around 8 pm, it was decent crowd. Went to the bar to get a drink. Here was brenda. A cuban long hair, the biggest heels I have ever seen. Darker skin like caramel. We end up talking for a bit. She offers to go the VIP. 20 to the house. And 180 to her. I was a good CBJ before switching to doggy over the seat, and then she went cowgirl. She responds well, making it seems that she is into it. May partake again another day.

  15. #6867

    Ca 2-0

    Quote Originally Posted by BobXX99  [View Original Post]
    150 ish plus bar fee is the going rate at CA, but that's for 1 pop in my experience. 2 pops for 220 isn't bad IMHO. Others may disagree.

    I've seen Taylor, glad she's still around. Great personality and a lot of fun in the back.
    Thanks for the affirmation. I was worried I'd be called a carpet bagger and yelled at for screwing up the pay scale.

    I went back today. (Thursday around 1).

    Taylor sought me out right away. She isn't the hottest, but really has an awesome personality that made me want to give her a shot. She speaks three languages, but her tongue is magic for a different reason. Great time, not rushed at all.

    She gave me some restaurant recommendations and again, she is an awesome person. I would repeat.

    The super tall super sexy Cuban chick was on stage when I came back to the main room. I put $5 on the stage and sat down on the couch / bench. After her stage time, she came and sat with me. A little persuasion and ten minutes later we went to the back room. Again, not an iota of urgency. Just laid back good time.

    I left feeling very alive.

    You guys are lucky to have this place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape