Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 22125
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21240
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEMan  [View Original Post]
    Planning a visit in late July. Not new to strip clubs in general, just not familiar with the Detroit ones, and they've been hyped up almost too much by envious Chicagoans.

    Honestly not looking for FS, just want to put some big ol titties in my mouth. If you've got recommendations for the best places for that, even if I may have to donate a little extra, let me know. In the meantime I'll be looking through the posts here and trying not to mix up Flight Club and Landing Strip.
    Should be fairly easy, my friend. Even at non-extra clubs like Legends downtown, you can probably find this without too much trouble.

    FC, LS, BT's, and Legends are all solid choices if you want a decent VIP room.

  2. #21239

    Recent Trips

    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I always miss it LOL.
    I asked her today and she said she usually works Fridays. Stopped by H8 today, suprised by how empty it was, but was lucky enough to bump into Selena. She really is a great experience, I have to think that she gets quite a bit of the business on quiet days like this.

  3. #21238
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just a heads up: If you've been wanting to see Selena and haven't had the chance yet, she texted me a little while ago and said she'll be at Henry's around 2:00.
    Damn. I always miss it LOL.

  4. #21237

    Selena

    I will vouch for Selena! Being in back with her is like being with a porn star. She is that good!!

  5. #21236

    Selena

    Hey guys,

    Just a heads up: If you've been wanting to see Selena and haven't had the chance yet, she texted me a little while ago and said she'll be at Henry's around 2:00.

  6. #21235

    New to Detroit clubs

    Planning a visit in late July. Not new to strip clubs in general, just not familiar with the Detroit ones, and they've been hyped up almost too much by envious Chicagoans.

    Honestly not looking for FS, just want to put some big ol titties in my mouth. If you've got recommendations for the best places for that, even if I may have to donate a little extra, let me know. In the meantime I'll be looking through the posts here and trying not to mix up Flight Club and Landing Strip.

  7. #21234
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69  [View Original Post]
    I want to thank Incognito1234 your post have helped me the most. We have similar taste in women. I believe I seen you last Thursday while you were waiting for dream. The girl I wanted was with her. I was sitting at the bar and I believe you were sitting next to the dj booth. That was the best and most girls line I have seen at henrys. Talked to Casey she is nice but 1 trip with her last year was enough for me. Only slid her panties over and just bent over, she was either too high or I don't have enough for her! LOL. Riley tried to get me to go back. Said she will do more than head now and that the girl with her was her sister. I had a lack luster performance from her when she was at bogarts she promised the world but did not deliver. Also talked to a girl in shorts dark hair normally works days. Liked her vibe but I was there for 1 girl that night and I went back to the VIP right after you.
    Thank you so much. I'm glad that I was able to help out with your adventures.

    That certainly does sound like it was me. I'm usually at a table by the DJ booth, drinking wine and enjoying the scenery. If you see me again, come over and say hello.

    I was a bit stunned by how many dancers were there that night. It was a full house for sure! I'd love to see that kind of lineup every Thursday.

    Yes, I was waiting for Dream, but I guess I was off in space and didn't notice Casey. Is she the attractive brunette who wears glasses? If so, I've been very curious about how she is in the back. I still have her on my to-do list, but I guess I should lower my expectations? Did you ask her to take her panties off?

    Thanks for the information about Riley. I've always told her that if she ever decided to start fucking, she should let me know. With that interesting turn of events, I may have to get into her soon. She came over with her sister and introduced her to me. Her sister's name was Lexi. Is Lexi the one you had the lackluster experience with at Bogart's? Lexi told me that she had just gotten out of a long-term relationship and decided to start dancing. I'm not sure whether that's going to be a regular thing for her or not. While we were sitting there, Riley told her sister that I only go back with dancers who fuck or do anal, so she got straight to the point for me. I didn't enter into negotiations with either of them though.

    I decided to venture out yesterday, taking the Henry's → Bogart's → SC route, but I haven't written the review yet.

  8. #21233

    Fri Henrys and bogarts

    Started my night at henrys right about 7 pm. Night shift kept flowing in. Sugar approached I declined but I do like her look I just think 250 is high and I was looking to sample Dream. Sadly Dream was not there. Then I seen Sunny dance and was going to try to take her back but she went in back for every and a day. Lucky guy! I have the attention span of a aflack duck. So I Seen a sexy dark haired girl with what looked like man mades. Tipped her and she came over, but her English was rough and first thing she asked for a shot of tequila. Decided to pass. I usually stay away from the Cubans. If I want that I will wait till I am in Texas again. Chica locas in Arlington tx is a lot of fun. Casey was there and said hello. While she is not exactly my type I wish more girls worked the room like she does and is nices even of you decline. So many of theses girls just sit and talk to each other. Wasn't feeling the mood so off I went. There was food trailer / tent set up in henrys parking lot. I wonder if there food is any good? I headed over to bogarts to see if Rosie was there. She can be a wild one and only girl ever to ask me to choke her. Rosie only ever gave 1 bad performance out of around a dozen. Her only down fall she wants bent over I like more varity but anything else 30 seconds in and she ready to change back to that. Rosie does have a nice ass though and usually is a decent choice for 200. And she down for most anything. Seen Harmony I dreamed that we went back before for 150. For a bigger girl she sometimes looks sexy to me. And was deafintly fun in back. I did order a bugar and fries. I think the have a great bugar with good seasing on it. Last 2 trips to bogarts I have seen a younger red head there she is a little thick and cute. She went to VIP both times I have seen her. Forgot her name but hopefully I will see a review to see if she is worth it.

  9. #21232

    Mia the Squad

    Can anyone confirm if she left or kicked out of the group? I've been seeing her away from the squad lately.

  10. #21231

    Long time watcher first time poster.

    I want to thank Incognito1234 your post have helped me the most. We have similar taste in women. I believe I seen you last Thursday while you were waiting for dream. The girl I wanted was with her. I was sitting at the bar and I believe you were sitting next to the dj booth. That was the best and most girls line I have seen at henrys. Talked to Casey she is nice but 1 trip with her last year was enough for me. Only slid her panties over and just bent over, she was either too high or I don't have enough for her! LOL. Riley tried to get me to go back. Said she will do more than head now and that the girl with her was her sister. I had a lack luster performance from her when she was at bogarts she promised the world but did not deliver. Also talked to a girl in shorts dark hair normally works days. Liked her vibe but I was there for 1 girl that night and I went back to the VIP right after you.

  11. #21230
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBarton  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in cricket yesterday and saw Aquarius but something came up and I had to leave. Anybody have an idea of her schedule other than Sunday day shift? I'd love to give her a try if I can manage to get up there one day this week and not have to wait until Sunday.
    Sunday only for a little longer.

  12. #21229
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    I remember her too from Bogarts, she is a natural red head i believe but she was asking FC prices. no wonder she didn't last long at Bogarts
    Never talked to her for more than a few seconds but she still regularly dances at bogarts.

  13. #21228

    Traciedejay

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDino1  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on an SD site. Anyone know where she works and have any details?
    She works at BTs. Dayshift. Haven't seen her a whole lot. Never taken her to the back.

  14. #21227

    Self_made. Kash

    Quote Originally Posted by LunchBox1581  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with this one at BTs or Bogarts Kash on Instagram been looking for nice red head
    I saw her a few years ago when she went by Jezzy or Jesse. I think she had just moved to Michigan. Over promised. Under delivered. I turn her away every time she approaches now regardless of sales pitch. Wasn't worth the 250 then. I wouldn't pay 150 or whatever inflated price she charges now to see her again.

  15. #21226

    Don't waste your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LunchBox1581  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with this one at BTs or Bogarts Kash on Instagram been looking for nice red head
    Don't waste your time. I saw her when she first started out in Michigan at BTs. Wanted the funds up front and only wanted to do K9, rushed and complained the whole time. Got that MI food in her and her ass expanded and not in a good way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape