Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 22753
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21868

    Fri Henrys and bogarts

    Started my night at henrys right about 7 pm. Night shift kept flowing in. Sugar approached I declined but I do like her look I just think 250 is high and I was looking to sample Dream. Sadly Dream was not there. Then I seen Sunny dance and was going to try to take her back but she went in back for every and a day. Lucky guy! I have the attention span of a aflack duck. So I Seen a sexy dark haired girl with what looked like man mades. Tipped her and she came over, but her English was rough and first thing she asked for a shot of tequila. Decided to pass. I usually stay away from the Cubans. If I want that I will wait till I am in Texas again. Chica locas in Arlington tx is a lot of fun. Casey was there and said hello. While she is not exactly my type I wish more girls worked the room like she does and is nices even of you decline. So many of theses girls just sit and talk to each other. Wasn't feeling the mood so off I went. There was food trailer / tent set up in henrys parking lot. I wonder if there food is any good? I headed over to bogarts to see if Rosie was there. She can be a wild one and only girl ever to ask me to choke her. Rosie only ever gave 1 bad performance out of around a dozen. Her only down fall she wants bent over I like more varity but anything else 30 seconds in and she ready to change back to that. Rosie does have a nice ass though and usually is a decent choice for 200. And she down for most anything. Seen Harmony I dreamed that we went back before for 150. For a bigger girl she sometimes looks sexy to me. And was deafintly fun in back. I did order a bugar and fries. I think the have a great bugar with good seasing on it. Last 2 trips to bogarts I have seen a younger red head there she is a little thick and cute. She went to VIP both times I have seen her. Forgot her name but hopefully I will see a review to see if she is worth it.

  2. #21867

    Mia the Squad

    Can anyone confirm if she left or kicked out of the group? I've been seeing her away from the squad lately.

  3. #21866

    Long time watcher first time poster.

    I want to thank Incognito1234 your post have helped me the most. We have similar taste in women. I believe I seen you last Thursday while you were waiting for dream. The girl I wanted was with her. I was sitting at the bar and I believe you were sitting next to the dj booth. That was the best and most girls line I have seen at henrys. Talked to Casey she is nice but 1 trip with her last year was enough for me. Only slid her panties over and just bent over, she was either too high or I don't have enough for her! LOL. Riley tried to get me to go back. Said she will do more than head now and that the girl with her was her sister. I had a lack luster performance from her when she was at bogarts she promised the world but did not deliver. Also talked to a girl in shorts dark hair normally works days. Liked her vibe but I was there for 1 girl that night and I went back to the VIP right after you.

  4. #21865
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBarton  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in cricket yesterday and saw Aquarius but something came up and I had to leave. Anybody have an idea of her schedule other than Sunday day shift? I'd love to give her a try if I can manage to get up there one day this week and not have to wait until Sunday.
    Sunday only for a little longer.

  5. #21864
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    I remember her too from Bogarts, she is a natural red head i believe but she was asking FC prices. no wonder she didn't last long at Bogarts
    Never talked to her for more than a few seconds but she still regularly dances at bogarts.

  6. #21863

    Traciedejay

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDino1  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one on an SD site. Anyone know where she works and have any details?
    She works at BTs. Dayshift. Haven't seen her a whole lot. Never taken her to the back.

  7. #21862

    Self_made. Kash

    Quote Originally Posted by LunchBox1581  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with this one at BTs or Bogarts Kash on Instagram been looking for nice red head
    I saw her a few years ago when she went by Jezzy or Jesse. I think she had just moved to Michigan. Over promised. Under delivered. I turn her away every time she approaches now regardless of sales pitch. Wasn't worth the 250 then. I wouldn't pay 150 or whatever inflated price she charges now to see her again.

  8. #21861

    Don't waste your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LunchBox1581  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with this one at BTs or Bogarts Kash on Instagram been looking for nice red head
    Don't waste your time. I saw her when she first started out in Michigan at BTs. Wanted the funds up front and only wanted to do K9, rushed and complained the whole time. Got that MI food in her and her ass expanded and not in a good way.

  9. #21860
    Quote Originally Posted by LunchBox1581  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with this one at BTs or Bogarts Kash on Instagram.
    I remember her too from Bogarts, she is a natural red head i believe but she was asking FC prices. no wonder she didn't last long at Bogarts

  10. #21859
    Quote Originally Posted by LunchBox1581  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with this one at BTs or Bogarts Kash on Instagram.
    Haven't seen her at BT in some time.

    I have been with her before. Paid 300, and honestly, it was bad. Too many rules, but this was partly my fault also because I did not discuss everything ahead of time.

    That being said, I have heard good things from other patrons, so maybe others had better experience.

  11. #21858
    Quote Originally Posted by LunchBox1581  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with this one at BTs or Bogarts Kash on Instagram.
    Also, I think she went by Cashmere at the time.

  12. #21857
    Quote Originally Posted by LunchBox1581  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been with this one at BTs or Bogarts Kash on Instagram.
    Took her back at Bogart's a long time ago. Not impressed by her service and her personality is kind of a turning-off for me.

  13. #21856
    Quote Originally Posted by AllDayLong5732  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, does anyone know what club this stripper works at. Any help is appreciated..
    She is definitely at Players, my friend. I have spoken with her handful of times. Definitely crazy, but not in bad way. More like wild-card energy.

    Like half the girls there, she may be open to OTC situation for right person and right price. But this is Players, so sometimes the numbers they quote are ridiculous compared to what you would spend at better clubs.

    That is the funny part. Place is more dive-bar vibe, but some girls quote like they are working at FC on a Saturday night.

  14. #21855

    Kash at BTs or Bogarts

    Anyone been with this one at BTs or Bogarts Kash on Instagram been looking for nice red head
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3411.jpg‎   IMG_3414.jpg‎  

  15. #21854
    Quote Originally Posted by AllDayLong5732  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, does anyone know what club this stripper works at. Any help is appreciated.

    Stay safe.
    She is part of the Players / Legends circuit. A couple of girls bounce between the two clubs. Still no P4 P allowed in these clubs so your best bet is try your hand at getting her to agree to OTC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape