Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 22122
-
06-19-26 12:41 #21222Senior Member

Posts: 48Took her back at Bogart's a long time ago. Not impressed by her service and her personality is kind of a turning-off for me.
Originally Posted by LunchBox1581
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 12:36 #21221Banned Member

Posts: 141She is definitely at Players, my friend. I have spoken with her handful of times. Definitely crazy, but not in bad way. More like wild-card energy.
Originally Posted by AllDayLong5732
[View Original Post]
Like half the girls there, she may be open to OTC situation for right person and right price. But this is Players, so sometimes the numbers they quote are ridiculous compared to what you would spend at better clubs.
That is the funny part. Place is more dive-bar vibe, but some girls quote like they are working at FC on a Saturday night.
-
06-19-26 12:33 #21220Senior Member

Posts: 72Kash at BTs or Bogarts
Anyone been with this one at BTs or Bogarts Kash on Instagram been looking for nice red head
-
06-19-26 09:24 #21219Senior Member

Posts: 590She is part of the Players / Legends circuit. A couple of girls bounce between the two clubs. Still no P4 P allowed in these clubs so your best bet is try your hand at getting her to agree to OTC.
Originally Posted by AllDayLong5732
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 08:13 #21218Senior Member

Posts: 62Stripper locator
Hey guys, does anyone know what club this stripper works at. Any help is appreciated.
Stay safe.
-
06-18-26 23:24 #21217Senior Member

Posts: 897Hey Palermo,
Originally Posted by Palermo062
[View Original Post]
Glad to have you back mongering again. Keep you reports coming.
MM.
-
06-18-26 17:52 #21216Senior Member

Posts: 1473Got to love the old, washed up bimbo, skank look. Either 2 things, she has a serious case of GPS, or she is an easy lay. Can you pm the site and link to her profile?
Originally Posted by BobDino1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 16:11 #21215Senior Member

Posts: 313Anything to report
Saw this one on an SD site. Anyone know where she works and have any details?
-
06-18-26 07:45 #21214Regular Member

Posts: 9BTs
Thanks for the clarification, I think I can handle that.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 20:19 #21213Senior Member

Posts: 1177Thanks for the heads up I'm going to start going to the Criket more, so at least I"ll know a couple of dancers to avoid.
Originally Posted by Red51
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 20:14 #21212Senior Member

Posts: 1177Nice review. Thanks for contributing to the forum.
Originally Posted by Palermo062
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 18:06 #21211Regular Member

Posts: 15Thanks for all feedback! I will move ahead and just go in for someone else. Will share my experience here.
Originally Posted by PinheadLarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 17:20 #21210Regular Member

Posts: 1Lacey at Henrys
After ten years off and lurking for about a year, I finally have signed up and have something to report.
Today, (June 17) I went to Michigan Ave to see what was happening. Started off at the Cricket. Talked to Aisha. White chick about 30, with medium frame. A little pudgy but not a BBW. She talked a good game. Quoted me 200 for everything in the back, all covered. Since I was really just scouting, I declined. I got the feeling that 200 was a ceiling, not the floor. She was a cool chick and I liked her. I may go back for a spin.
Headed to Henrys. Talked to Lacey. She is an older white chick, at least 50, with well-preserved bolt-ons. She is not really a looker but was a good conversationalist. Lacey stated that she used to go by Autmn at Players back when it was a rocking place to be, circa 2012. She wanted 150 to go back for a covered blow job. I felt really good talking her down to 100, but I'm sure someone will chime in that they had her full service for less. But when I talk a chick down 50, I book that as a win!!
All in all, a fun afternoon. Happy to be mongering again.
-
06-17-26 16:29 #21209Senior Member

Posts: 341SC Friday 6/12 day into night
Decided to go up to SC to see what I can get into.
Started with Faith whom I've talked about before, 150 for BBBJCiMWS but she couldn't get me over the line that day.
Hung around for a while and got suckered in by DeeDee, a thick black girl that talked a big game but was a total bust in the back, not even feigning affection and didn't like any of the fun bits to be touched.
After that I saw Daisy, a petite white blonde girl with a goth look. She looked like fun and although she made the appropriate noises as I was giving back shots she also didn't really like to be touched.
Daisy might get you there if all you're looking for is someone to pound, but I'd avoid DeeDee completely.
-
06-17-26 16:16 #21208Banned Member

Posts: 141Reina has some crazy stalker ex situation, from what people say. And while she is lovely woman, in my opinion she is still pretty basic provider. Nice, yes, but not exactly something so rare and unique that people should be doing detective work to find her.
Originally Posted by Ewants
[View Original Post]
Why anyone, other than maybe this crazy ex, would put so much effort into running across her is beyond me. Tastes are not argued over.
Your best bet is simple: go to the club like normal person and ask if she is around. FC does not even have cover until ten pm, so all you really have to do is pay small valet fee, walk in, and ask manager on duty.











Reply With Quote





