Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 26419
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25969

    Naughty Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody414  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like now? Those pictures are old enough to be in 5th grade. I hit her up last year and asked her for a current picture and I heard nothing, then a week later she hit me back wondering if I was still interested, I told her I asked her for a current picture and received nothing and moved on.
    If you're desperate for a nut for cheap prices she's your girl. At a glance she definitely didn't look like photos but wasn't terrible either so that's what drew me in but the moment I stepped inside that's when it turned for the worst and jetted out.

  2. #25968
    Quote Originally Posted by Osito608  [View Original Post]
    Went to go pay Nikki a visit based on previous reviews and open menu. If your ok with sketchy spot, odor, roommates, and obvious sighs of drug usage then she's your girl LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/934367786000
    What does she look like now? Those pictures are old enough to be in 5th grade. I hit her up last year and asked her for a current picture and I heard nothing, then a week later she hit me back wondering if I was still interested, I told her I asked her for a current picture and received nothing and moved on.

  3. #25967

    Naughty Nikki

    Went to go pay Nikki a visit based on previous reviews and open menu. If your ok with sketchy spot, odor, roommates, and obvious sighs of drug usage then she's your girl LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...r/934367786000

  4. #25966

    Probably not

    Quote Originally Posted by Findingindy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I just would love to know if she's worth it. I haven't been able to get any feedback on her so far.
    Most recent TER review enjoyed BBBJ but felt sex was mechanical and she was watching the clock. For $800 an hour, I'd expect more.

  5. #25965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Brookfield Russians?

    Are these real, fake or set up? I contacted Valeria and she asked for a selfie (red flag). Zero reviews or found numbers on any site. Photos are not found anywhere, so seems like it could be fake or they are brand new. Not willing to take the gamble unless I know someone else has. Thoughts? Fuck they are hot!!

    https://tryst.link/escort/annushka

    https://tryst.link/escort/sarah26

    https://tryst.link/escort/valeria25

  6. #25964

    Pregnant Lanealia

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Laneliya had passed through Milwaukee recently. Did you talk with / meet her?

    I asked a couple ladies if they knew any preggo women looking to make money on the side, didn't get any leads!!
    Looks like Lanealiais back to Milwaukee. See her before she pops LOL!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/078852943247

  7. #25963
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9828  [View Original Post]
    In box is still full. Did anyone else get her number?
    Negative! As with most things with AveryLaser, it's all talk.

  8. #25962

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by AveryLaser5166  [View Original Post]
    One of my UTR's is looking to expand her client base and gave consent to share her number. 5'4, 110 lbs, long hair brunette, blue eyes, perky firm smaller tits, nice little eraser tip nips and a very tight pussy w bigger meaty lips. Actually a pretty normal girl, aims to please, great attitude and fairly open menu. Pm for number.
    In box is still full. Did anyone else get her number?

  9. #25961

    $100 is still $100 to some

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, 400 for hhr, or even more, is getting to be pretty common among touring Tryst girls. If they even offer hhr.
    "Single moms and housewives for $100 Alex. " I've had a couple as UTR's. The most recent went back to her ex.

  10. #25960

    But is it worth it?

    Yeah I just would love to know if she's worth it. I haven't been able to get any feedback on her so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, 400 for hhr, or even more, is getting to be pretty common among touring Tryst girls. If they even offer hhr.

  11. #25959
    Quote Originally Posted by Findingindy  [View Original Post]
    Erica White.

    Has anybody seen her? I've seen her ads when she is on tour, she's been to Indy a good number of times. 400 hhr is wild but curious if it's worth it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite
    Sadly, 400 for hhr, or even more, is getting to be pretty common among touring Tryst girls. If they even offer hhr.

  12. #25958

    Latina blu rose

    Saw her at her place a while back and realized never did review her. She's normal. Has a discrete place with parking off the street. I did street parking. Huge ass. Normal talk. Topless upon entry. Got me comfy on her futon and did a bbj. Got a condom on and climbed on. I'm one for doggie but wanted her on top which she gladly did.

    Pros. Decent communication, normal, good spot, sexy. Ass, kiss, says what she will do, mirror handy to watch (I find that hot!

    Cons: smoke room, slight bruises.

  13. #25957

    Erica White

    Erica White.

    Has anybody seen her? I've seen her ads when she is on tour, she's been to Indy a good number of times. 400 hhr is wild but curious if it's worth it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite

  14. #25956

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    From the pics can you tell which club Kyra dances at? Anyone seen her yet? Non-GFE but looks nice!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/451294459919
    She's on Seeking as well. Good time overall. Never saw her post on escort sites. DM for details if you like.

  15. #25955

    Mixed Latina Karma

    I had one date with Karma back in March of 2023 thru STG, back then she was bigger then now. Also back then she had just started escorting. She agreed to 120 FS everything covered and to meet by the Mitchell domes. She got inside my bigger vehicle and we went to my spot. She is a nice looking Latina bbw and she is a sweetheart too. Got a decent BJ and banged her on mish until I popped. Her skin is soft and her thick body felt comfortable when being on top of her. I tried to link with her again last year but now she wants way more than 150 for qv or FS and I am not going higher than that for now. She does escort around the country but MKE is her home base. And she has done many scenes now with different male pornstars so she's got a reason for her rates to be higher. Like 3 years ago she made 2 great scenes with 2 different guys at one of the Autozone's from the north side of MKE links below.

    https://www.eporner.com/video-8cwoSv...ad-in-a-store/

    https://baddiesonly.tv/videos/14571/turnup-autozone/

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...e/560791194633
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Karma.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape