rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36724

    Which Prana

    Which Prana location are you referring to?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally1017  [View Original Post]
    Recently went to Prana and had an older provider. Not good looking by any means but she did end up providing BJ without me even asking.

    Paid normal hour rate + 60 for the unexpected service.

  2. #36723

    Kiyor

    Anyone see Kiyor recently?

    DM is fine.

    TIA,

    TG.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3591137

  3. #36722

    Q Therapy or GoldStar

    Anyone know if Cindy that used to be at GoldStar as recently as a year or two ago before shutdown and switch to Q is around anywhere nearby?

  4. #36721

    Prana

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally1017  [View Original Post]
    Recently went to Prana and had an older provider. Not good looking by any means but she did end up providing BJ without me even asking.

    Paid normal hour rate + 60 for the unexpected service.
    What time of day?

  5. #36720
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally1017  [View Original Post]
    Recently went to Prana and had an older provider. Not good looking by any means but she did end up providing BJ without me even asking.

    Paid normal hour rate + 60 for the unexpected service.
    What was her name? Was going to stop by this place one night but they were closed. Went to the place right by it and got a HJ with French kissing. Wouldn't mind a BJ for $60.

  6. #36719

    Prana wellness

    Recently went to Prana and had an older provider. Not good looking by any means but she did end up providing BJ without me even asking.

    Paid normal hour rate + 60 for the unexpected service.

  7. #36718

    Lucky from Tiffanys & Red Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    I thought this place got closed down? Was run by Chanel who came from Ann Arbor then ran Tiffany Beauty in livonia until that was closed early this year. Girls worked at both My Time and Tiffany's. YMMV but FS could be had at both places. Chanel is back in Ann Arbor based on other reports not sure if My Time is still hers or not.
    Speaking of Tiffany's, has anyone seen Lucky from Tiffany's in Livonia and Red Rose in Novi. If you got some intel on her whereabouts or how far she'll go feel free to PM, I got intel about the a few other spas in the same area and a UTR FS spot. TIA.

  8. #36717

    My time

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    I thought this place got closed down? Was run by Chanel who came from Ann Arbor then ran Tiffany Beauty in livonia until that was closed early this year. Girls worked at both My Time and Tiffany's. YMMV but FS could be had at both places. Chanel is back in Ann Arbor based on other reports not sure if My Time is still hers or not.
    I think something happened and they got spooked, I've been twice in past few months and no extras despite me giving signals. Maybe if you're a regular and they start trusting but I haven't heard anything available recently.

  9. #36716

    My time

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    I thought this place got closed down? Was run by Chanel who came from Ann Arbor then ran Tiffany Beauty in livonia until that was closed early this year. Girls worked at both My Time and Tiffany's. YMMV but FS could be had at both places. Chanel is back in Ann Arbor based on other reports not sure if My Time is still hers or not.
    I think something happened and they got spooked, I've been twice in past few months and no extras despite me giving signals. Maybe if you're a regular and they start trusting but I haven't heard anything available recently.

  10. #36715

    My Time open?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toms987  [View Original Post]
    This is one of my go-to places. Surprised to read this, as I've never had an issue with availability of extras here. No FS, but I've never left unhappy!
    I thought this place got closed down? Was run by Chanel who came from Ann Arbor then ran Tiffany Beauty in livonia until that was closed early this year. Girls worked at both My Time and Tiffany's. YMMV but FS could be had at both places. Chanel is back in Ann Arbor based on other reports not sure if My Time is still hers or not.

  11. #36714

    Pada at Aroma Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzler747  [View Original Post]
    I like the chubby Asian ones. Doesn't matter on age either. If anyone knows where I can find the chubby Asians with a fat ass and tits is definitely a plus!
    She's very thick and shapely with the assets you mention.

  12. #36713

    My Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennerb  [View Original Post]
    New to the Detroit area so took the plunge. A disappointment for sure. https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...n/547949280382.

    Cute Chinese masseuse - $80 for the hour but nothing but a routine massage that was only fair quality. No hints of anything else. Not what I expected from an escort ad but it happens.
    This is one of my go-to places. Surprised to read this, as I've never had an issue with availability of extras here. No FS, but I've never left unhappy!

  13. #36712

    Sonia spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzler747  [View Original Post]
    I like the chubby Asian ones. Doesn't matter on age either. If anyone knows where I can find the chubby Asians with a fat ass and tits is definitely a plus!
    Ok but buyer beware. Cici is short, old, and has boobs. But absolutely no ass. Just boney legs that go straight up to belly.

  14. #36711

    Chubby Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    My Time. They got real skittish real fast. Standard finish is available most places, but expect old and chubby.
    I like the chubby Asian ones. Doesn't matter on age either. If anyone knows where I can find the chubby Asians with a fat ass and tits is definitely a plus!

  15. #36710

    Ai

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    And that 400 posts can be summarized in 20 lines tells us how little actual helpful reviews are being posted these days.
    I asked AI to provide info on Tropical Touch, and all I got back was.

    "Eyeroll, RTFF".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape