Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 39995
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39320

    Sunny info

    Quote Originally Posted by LoopedMarx312  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has intel on Sunny Spa on Halsted in WL. Have seen some dated posts from a while back (Feel free to DM) but just curious if there's anything 'in-service' ..
    Best option here is Thursday or Friday the infamous ViVi is there younger late 20's Chinese Emo looking girl with exotic looking makeup. Normally nude L2 for a reasonable rate in the table and L3 with select clients but definitely don't expect on first visit. Super chill girl.

    Other options there not worth the price ce of admission.

  2. #39319

    Not bad Aliyah from Chicago Massage

    Walked in and got greeted by Aliyah. She's mid 30's, on the older side compared to most of the girls here, short with an average build and long straight black hair running down her back. Basic english but she's friendly enough and made me feel comfortable from the jump.

    She walked me back to the room and we hopped in the shower together first. She took her time washing me down, running her soapy hands all over my chest and down between my legs, giving the boys a little extra attention while she was at it. Got me worked up before we even hit the table.

    Once we got on the bed she started in with some teasing, kissing on my neck and chest while her hand wandered south. Climbed up next to me and let me run my hands all over her body, played with her tits for a bit before she worked her way down. Started a nice slow HJ with plenty of oil, double handed and steady, twisting at the tip the way you want.

    Once I was good and hard she leaned down and went into a wet BBBJ. Took her time with it, no rushing, lots of tongue work on the head and down the shaft. Mixed in some ball licking. Finished things up clean and she wiped me down before I got dressed.

    House was 80 and donation was 130.

  3. #39318

    New Hope spa

    Anyone know the line up here? Thanks.

  4. #39317
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambitious859  [View Original Post]
    I called ahead and got an appointment with Angel. When I saw her, I found her really pretty, as looks early 20's to mid 20's. Short, with nice C-cups and a nice round ass. She's really bubbly and had an enthusiastic…
    Total: $$. 2 Highly recommended.
    Sorry but early 20's ain't happening at a spa in Chicago. More like in the 40's.

  5. #39316
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova417  [View Original Post]
    There's Relax spa in Glen Ellyn.

    Uspa in Naperville.

    Ivy massage in Lombard.

    Lian56 in Chinatown.

    The earth in Chinatown.

    Those are the ones I been too.
    Isn't Lian56 closed?

  6. #39315
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWorker9  [View Original Post]
    This person's reviews are all pretty obviously fake, right?
    Yes, that's why I have them blocked. The only time I see this shill's posts is when someone replies to them.

    My recommendation is, if you see a shill, don't complain about them in a reply. Just add them to your block list.

  7. #39314

    Sunny in WL

    Just curious if anyone has intel on Sunny Spa on Halsted in WL. Have seen some dated posts from a while back (Feel free to DM) but just curious if there's anything 'in-service' .

    Cheers.

  8. #39313
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiredditter  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on May. I'll probably try to see her tomorrow but I'm also wondering if this is the Monica I've seen many talk about. Someone please share.
    Visited May & have to say I was a little disappointed. Paid $300 for VIP, opted for the table shower. Did rim then BBJ during table shower. Everything normal as usual, didn't really have the energy or vibe as Anne. Felt like she was going through her usual routine. No smiles or conversation, just asking "you like" after most things. Get back to t back to the room, light massage into BBJ. Again, kinda robotic. Wrapped up & started cg, mish, doggie, back into mish then BBJ. Said I couldn't cim even though I paid for VIP? Not sure if that's a thing. Finished with an BBJ no CIM. Afterwards she gave a really good massage with the rest of the time we had, Overall just a lackluster experience for 300 & I personally wouldn't repeat.

    Positives. Huge tits, rims, not a clock watcher, gives a good massage after.

    Negatives. Looks older, lackluster energy, robotic, no cim.

  9. #39312
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtbj69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the address for relax spa in Glen ellyn?
    438 Roosevelt Rd.

  10. #39311
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova417  [View Original Post]
    There's Relax spa in Glen Ellyn.

    Uspa in Naperville.

    Ivy massage in Lombard.

    Lian56 in Chinatown.

    The earth in Chinatown.

    Those are the ones I been too.
    Anyone have the address for relax spa in Glen ellyn?

  11. #39310

    Lotus SPA at Irving Park

    Walked in and was greeted by Cherry. She was wearing a tight dress and her cleavage was bursting out. We hugged and she smiled and giggled. I didn't even bother to see the other girl because she is so gorgeous and juicy.

    Massage is decent. She took her time and didn't rush. During the massage, I would grab her ass and thighs. She didn't mind. Her skin is soft and smooth. Can never get tired of feeling fresh new skin. I couldn't wait to pound it. I cut the massage short and flip over. She is like okay and took off her cloths. I ask for two girls and Candy came. She wears this cute bow hair clip. She's hot. Couldn't decide between the two because both were my type so I said "play rock, paper, scissors. " Sasa won. Paid the house fee for hhr and prone I went. I was pretty tired from cutting people open after work so I was hoping for a decent massage. Candy massage exceeded my expectations. None of that caress and flip BS. She worked hard and dug into knots she found. She started on my shoulders, traps and head and moved to each arm. She then got on the table and started with my legs. They were tired from standing all day so I'm glad she worked on them even a little bit. Her nails are done and now the caressing came. Those nails lightly touching my back, and legs got me worked up. On the flip she signaled for what I wanted. I will come back to 523X Irving for more.

  12. #39309
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambitious859  [View Original Post]
    A beautiful girl greeted me. She told me her name is Lilly.

    She walked me in a room and helped me disrobe. After the paperwork, We started to make out and fondle each other. She has very nice breasts and a nice full rear end. Lots to grab on to.

    Wanted to DATY from the start but she insisted go first so she got on her knees and and started a wonderful BBBJ. She was able to DT me somewhat and she licked my balls and swallow it several times, she also mixed in a little titty fucking which was awesome!

    Next I got my chance to dine and she squirmed and shook on many occasions and gave some dirty talk to let me know she was appreciative of my efforts.

    Cover on and we started in Mish followed by CG, RCG, DS and prone dog and finally a little standing Mish. Asked her to use her hands and mouth to finish me which she happily obliged to. Finished CIM and she continued draining my cock for all it was worth and didn't want to remove her mouth until I was totally soft.

    Overall, Lilly is a very pretty girl with a banging body. Amazing attitude, very playful and seems to genuinely enjoy what she does. I highly recommend.
    This person's reviews are all pretty obviously fake, right?

  13. #39308

    Ruby Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguy1983  [View Original Post]
    Anyone any info on Ruby Spa? I drive by all the time and wonder if it's still a thing.
    Nah they closed down like 2 years ago. That was the first spa I ever went to. Apparently they can't get a business license at that location for some reason which is why no new spas have opened up there.

  14. #39307

    SXL is great still

    Anyone have young, hot providers to trade?

    Don't message unless you're serious and have something worth trading.

  15. #39306

    Ruby Spa

    Anyone any info on Ruby Spa? I drive by all the time and wonder if it's still a thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape