Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 2666 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 39985
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39460
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    Saw Apple. She is young and cute and good personality. Loves to talk. Nice B-cups with great nips.
    She might not be the biggest **** in the place, but she's up there.

  2. #39459

    SXL. Apple

    Saw Apple. She is young and cute and good personality. Loves to talk. Nice B-cups with great nips. Ok massage, some teasing. Wasn't prepared for the rate so only had enough for a covered cow girl session with lfk. I would assume much more is available with more $$. Nice little body, not much of an ass but I enjoyed the ride, she worked hard. Would love to repeat to explore further.

  3. #39458
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightFlash  [View Original Post]
    Spas don't have ladies like these
    Wish that she had been at Archer spa instead of the Vietnamese Sonia. I was going to see Tina with the forearm tattoo, but Sonia opened the door and I went with her. No kissing, limited touching, CBJ / CFS for $200, no house fee. Would not upgrade for extra tip. Faded midriff tattoo, augmented tits. Could barely get it up and she started screaming that I had finished when she spotted a little precome in the bag. I just jacked off on her at that point and left on poor terms. Big letdown from previous experiences at the place.

  4. #39457

    Orange Latina

    The Alisa Latina girl looks smoking hot, but fuck it.

    I'm done with orange. I just asked them if they reopened and where's the new place. And the guy was so rude to me in text. He was like "what do you care are you going to open up a shop"? Then he said I'm crazy.

    All because the guy sent me a link to the lineup and I said I'll take a look. If one of you guys go see her please post. I'll just have to live vicariously through you, but I'm doke with orange!

  5. #39456

    Alderwomen Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Same place on 32nd?
    Check Alderwomen Lee's Ward 11 FB someone posted a ton of addresses including their new address with a message tagging her Cook County Sheriff's and CPD to check their PM's but dude posted addresses- phone numbers and websites including BP new address and same with Orange SMH.

  6. #39455
    Quote Originally Posted by FellowMonger  [View Original Post]
    3150 Laramie.

    Just letting you know my experience. YMMV. I also just get straight to it as I don't care about the massage so I lead in the sense of letting them know to get to it.
    They are not getting great reviews, I read about kk before. That is a 36 min drive from the north side, most of these spas are on the west side but what you read on the ad are different from reality, not complaining since they are better then reaching out to random numbers that has no locations but this not Japan or Thailand red light streets LOL.

    I think the whole spa business needs a bit more organizations and renovation in term of service and selection.

    Spas don't have ladies like these https://youtu.be/nJj_ebMXplY?si=UsSLmsEq_5QzGAjC&t=3372 / https://youtu.be/nJj_ebMXplY?si=sANZZhG5eqqUbfPA&t=4415

  7. #39454
    Quote Originally Posted by Knurchlew  [View Original Post]
    Cherry is pretty cute. Not super sexy but she has a sweet petite body and perky bolt-ons. She's got an awesome personality too, and it's really easy for me to get along with her. The massage is good. A lot better than what I was expecting anyways. Loved the work she did on my shoulders and lower back. But especially my ass. Lots of teasing and touching, and she had me aroused while I laid on my stomach, for quite a few minutes.

    Then she graciously turns me over, continues her therapy down my body, until she hits the goods. With a polite request and a little thrust of my hips; we're in action. Feels amazing, and her speed is intense. And for Cherry, the fun doesn't stop, until you pop will come back to 523X Irving for more.
    LOL are you the boss working there? All your posts is about one location https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sea...searchid=13551 You've been posting since May and June about Candy and Cherry, any other places you went to? They aren't super hot but their personality is bubbly and down to earth.

    Lotus is nice but it only has 2 ladies. Friendly yes but nothing special. They do however great back massages <3.

    Anyone heard of Montrase Foot Massage & Spa? Or Ivy Spa on Lombard.

  8. #39453

    Lotus SPA at Irving Park

    Cherry is pretty cute. Not super sexy but she has a sweet petite body and perky bolt-ons. She's got an awesome personality too, and it's really easy for me to get along with her. The massage is good. A lot better than what I was expecting anyways. Loved the work she did on my shoulders and lower back. But especially my ass. Lots of teasing and touching, and she had me aroused while I laid on my stomach, for quite a few minutes.

    Then she graciously turns me over, continues her therapy down my body, until she hits the goods. With a polite request and a little thrust of my hips; we're in action. Feels amazing, and her speed is intense. And for Cherry, the fun doesn't stop, until you pop will come back to 523X Irving for more.

  9. #39452
    Quote Originally Posted by FellowMonger  [View Original Post]
    Ya spa closed and they're now at kk spa. Asked and saw the latina that's currently there. She asked for $160 but got her down to $140 for CFS. She gave a great CBJ. If I had more money on me would've asked if maybe we could BBJ because she had great technique. She wanted to lay on her back but I told her to get on top first for RCG. Finished in doggy. Would repeat. I think her name is Laia that the booker goes by. The asians didn't look great. The latina has some big and long nips if you're into that and a good sized butt. Not huge but a good size.
    There are two kk spa, which one? One on Diversity and one on Laramie. I read in other posts Latinas aren't as accommodating as Asians and they often ask for more $$, which is true? I often like the woman to lead, not me doing the lead LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuQh6psje0s that is what massage are meant for, they often should be the one leading but not everyone has a bubbly personality with cute face.

    Is there spas on the north side by Edge-water by Loyola? Most of the ones I read about are on the west side.

  10. #39451

    Kk spa latina

    Ya spa closed and they're now at kk spa. Asked and saw the latina that's currently there. She asked for $160 but got her down to $140 for CFS. She gave a great CBJ. If I had more money on me would've asked if maybe we could BBJ because she had great technique. She wanted to lay on her back but I told her to get on top first for RCG. Finished in doggy. Would repeat. I think her name is Laia that the booker goes by. The asians didn't look great. The latina has some big and long nips if you're into that and a good sized butt. Not huge but a good size.

  11. #39450
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambinos1987  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they are back up and running out of a house.
    Same place on 32nd?

  12. #39449
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilue  [View Original Post]
    I went here based on a recent review. The review is either total BS or there are two Amys at this place. Rang the bell and Amy let me in. She's very petite, maybe 5", 90 lbs and some of the smallest tits that I've ever seen. They had to be less than an A cup. She was quite cute though, maybe early 30's and not an ounce of fat.

    She took me to the room, left and I got undressed. She came back and asked for the last 4 of my phone number which she entered in to the calculator app on her phone? OK. Anyway, shower wasn't offered so I asked and she took me to the shower room. It was nice. Spacious. New looking. The shower itself was unremarkable. It was very rushed and zero teasing or previews of what was to come.

    Back to the room and I hopped on the table face down. This is when the texts started rolling in as well as people ringing the bell. She told me it had been ringing about 20 times an hour. It was pretty distracting as she would usually leave to answer the door. She asked if I wanted oil and I said yes. She poured oil all over me and started the massage which was also very rushed. It felt like she needed to finish as quickly as possible because she had somewhere to be. The massage, like the shower was fine but nothing special and again zero teasing. She wiped me down with paper towels and had me flip.

    On the flip she continued the massage without oil. She worked on my head, chest and legs. Then she stood next to me and made the L1 gesture. I responded with the L3 gesture to which she made the money hand gesture and requested 200. I was planning on 160 but whatever. She was hot and I was ready to go. She then made me get up and get the money which I hate. Back to the table and she stripped down from the lab coat and small black dress she was wearing. If you don't care about boobs, she has an amazing body.

    She started with a BBBJ for a good 20 seconds while I played with her puss. Out comes the rubber and she told me to stand up while she laid back on the table. I banged her for a good while in standing mish. She said she was cumming more than once but I doubt that was the case. Oh, she also used waaay too much lube so there wasn't a lot to feel. Eventually I asked her to flip over and went at it in K9 for another. I don't know, 10 minutes? I was starting to feel like I wasn't going to be able to finish and I don't think she was going to finish me with a BBBJ based on the extremely shortened version I had already received. In the middle of K9, she literally jumped off the table and got more lube. Great. Back on the table and she got on her back again. She also kept telling me to go 'softer'. I don't really know what she meant as I wasn't going crazy or anything so I just ignored her. Pounded away while she said she was cumming and telling me to fuck her. Oh, also. No kissing. I asked. I got one peck on the lips. Anyway, still thinking I wasn't going to be able to complete the deal, I leaned back, grabbed her feet and put them behind her head. After a lot of screaming and watching in the adjacent mirror, I was finally able to bust. It was probably 20 minutes of massage and 20 minutes of the good stuff. It was clear the session was over so I got dressed and was on my way in around 45 minutes.

    All in all, it was fine. She was very attractive but definitely not the Amy from the web site and also not the Amy from the other review. TS wasn't great, zero teasing, no kissing, very quick BBBJ, very rushed experience over all, non stop interruptions, over priced. The main course itself was fun but I wouldn't repeat. For the price (and previous reviews), I expected more. I'd rather head over to Villa Park or Glen Ellyn for better service at a better price.
    I tend to prefer beauty over service so I decided to pull the trigger. Spinner, pretty face, naturally plump lips, no makeup. 8. 5 out of 10, Nice straight black hair. She looks about 30 give or take 5 years. Definitely an a cup not completely flat but tiny. She seemed a little tired, not super bubbly but friendly enough.

    I knew what I was getting into based off the previous review. So ask for 30 minutes. I gave her $$ all in. I laid face up, see lately touch me for a minute, she wanted to go straight to FS, no BJ, doggy then mish. Blew in the bag then we cleaned up and I was out the door.

    I have no regrets I got what I came for. She smelled like cigarettes The room kind of smelt like a nightclub. I don't smoke but I like the smell of cigarettes so it didn't bother me. In some ways it was kind of a turn on it reminded me of when I was in my twenties. She also doesn't speak much English.

  13. #39448

    Orange Spa

    Looks like they are back up and running out of a house.

  14. #39447

    50-50

    Quote Originally Posted by HeartLander  [View Original Post]
    Went to go see one of my ATF's today. Yuki at 50-50 is one of the best in the business. Made an appointment and met her there. She has a new girl named CC and suggested we do a four hands. I was skeptical at first because Yulki's PM is out of this world and I was worried that she wouldn't be as aggressive with someone else there. She reassured me that she wouldn't pull back. So we started with a nice oil massage. One up top and one working the legs. They switched up and Yuki started doing her thing with an external PM and face down stroking while CC worked my shoulder. Felt incredible. I asked if we could do a nude B2 B on the flip and they agreed. Both got naked and commenced a super sexy, extremely slutty nuru style massage. One would put their tits in my face and let me feast while the other did a stripper slide over my lower half. They switched it up and repeated. After quite some time of this they went for the combo PM and handshake. Yuki went knuckle deep inside me until she had my leg kicking like a dog getting its ear scratched. CC gave a nice, slow, oily edging. All while I had a FIV in each of them. It was honestly the hottest session of my life. This continued for a good amount of time until I came so hard I was literally seeing stars and slurring my speech. CC milked me dry while Yuki kept constant rhythmic message knuckle deep. When my senses returned Yuki pulled out and CC cleaned me up. I was so light headed I had to sit in the car and recollect myself before driving away. It was their standard 1. 6 each plus and extra. 4 each for nude B2 B. Would recommend to anyone who hasn't seen stars from a PM.
    I've been here a couple times for the 4 hand. My best 4 had experience ever. They girls work well.

    Together, it's fluid, not a lot of talk between the girls which can kill the mood. And if you do the 4 hand you'll definitely get Yuki. And not her partner. Yuki shines at the PM.

  15. #39446
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the line up here? Thanks.
    Saw cici a few months back but have not seen any other field while there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape