Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 21032
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20717
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    I just saw a review for Gibbon pop up on another board. Can anyone else confirm they are back open again?

    It was from a noob and was his first review. I bet it was an old visit he just now posted. Thoughts? If I had a burner I'd call and ask but otherwise I'm staying away.
    Any updates on Gibbon, like a drive by just to see if they are open? I would do it myself but its a 30 minute drive one way for me.

  2. #20716
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFog  [View Original Post]
    Want to post my last time on this board.

    Moving on up north.

    Just had to give it a try before I left.

    Lucy was everything you guys said she was and more.

    Did hour and well worth it.

    88 house 65 tip excellent.

    Thanks to all fellow mongers for all your intel.

    THEFOG.
    Good luck bro! Thanks for all your info!

  3. #20715

    Joy / Toi at Kyoto

    Visited yesterday and agree with previous report. TS was on the verge of being rough, but did linger for some time on junior. The massage was. Something, certainly nothing was worth the house fee. On the flip she just jumped to assuming FS and I wasn't really feeling it. She isn't ugly by any measure but I think she's either naturally an airhead or loopy with assistance. In any case I would recommend trying to avoid her if possible. Again, gets the job done but I assure you that you'll be more satisfied with Palmela.

  4. #20714

    Tulip

    Want to post my last time on this board.

    Moving on up north.

    Just had to give it a try before I left.

    Lucy was everything you guys said she was and more.

    Did hour and well worth it.

    88 house 65 tip excellent.

    Thanks to all fellow mongers for all your intel.

    THEFOG.

  5. #20713

    Best place for guaranteed action

    I'll be down there for work next week for 2 weeks where should I go for some action.

  6. #20712

    Not much action in Denver

    Quote Originally Posted by MelloTime1  [View Original Post]
    New to the Denver area and there are at least 12 massage places in the area. Does anyone know if any offer extras?

    Thanks.
    Your closest would be Alice Spa in Mooresville.

  7. #20711

    Gibbon

    I just saw a review for Gibbon pop up on another board. Can anyone else confirm they are back open again?

    It was from a noob and was his first review. I bet it was an old visit he just now posted. Thoughts? If I had a burner I'd call and ask but otherwise I'm staying away.

  8. #20710

    Kyoto

    Dreamt of visiting Kyoto approximately a week and a half ago or so now. Asked for Jennifer as I prefer to build on what I know with someone. She was busy so I got Joy (or Toy something like that I don't know). Overall a step down IMO. Very mechanical business like interaction. Half assed massage compared to pretty much any AMP I've been to. Complained about being hot when it was not hot. She did have bolt ons and other plastic surgery I guess if that's your "type" you might enjoy her but not for me.

    They did mention they would have a new girl there which would've been last Wednesday now if you're into trying the new flavor of the week. I don't see any reports here of who it might be or how they are yet.

  9. #20709

    Denver massage extras

    New to the Denver area and there are at least 12 massage places in the area. Does anyone know if any offer extras?

    Thanks.

  10. #20708
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekjoy80  [View Original Post]
    Today went to Apple spa, met Mia she looks nice she is from Medellin Columbia, service is good. She did a light massage and full service.
    Came to recommend a visit with Mia as well. If you're into Latina's with a booty she is a good one. I wouldn't call her petite nor big, she's got an average build but in shape and you can tell she works out as the Abs feel solid and the body is tight. She has man mades that look slightly botched but unless you're really looking you probably wouldn't notice. If you're not into heavily tatted females, than she will not be your flavor as she is very heavily tatted. Very good time nonetheless and very accommodating. She's been here about two weeks and her last day is the 22nd than she won't be back until September.

  11. #20707

    Mia from Apple spa

    Today went to Apple spa, met Mia she looks nice she is from Medellin Columbia, service is good. She did a light massage and full service.

  12. #20706

    Tammy vibes from Kyoto

    Quote Originally Posted by Xrtopaz420  [View Original Post]
    Had a few recent visit at Apple. Prob about a month ago got Summer. Seen her before. Good looking and good personality. Session started with TS. Nothing special kinda of your avg wash with min teasing. Back to room Massage was decent little light on the pressure which was fine. On Flip she covered Jr and did a excellent CBJ with varying technique and a lot of eye contact. Switch to CG, RCG then Standing Mish. Clean up and on my way. Would repeat.

    2 weeks ago. Olivia - she's been there on and off but never seen before. -- This was one of those sessions that went off script. I had just showered and when she came in and realized no shower she left and came back, I was sitting on table when she came back in. She came over and gave me some lite kissing which I reciprocated and some caressing, she was responding so this continued till I turned her around and kissed her neck while rubbing her cat and she was reaching back grabbing jr. Eventually she knelt and started CBJ the to CG, RCG and Standing mish. - Every now and then you just get a unique fun session. Def would repeat.

    This week. Rose half Japanese. Tall, Blonde and slim nice soft naturals. Prob a C, she gave me Tammy vibes from Kyoto as far as her out going personality, good TS min teasing. Minimal massage due to me touching and getting things started early. Did a lot of B 2 B rubbing those soft breast all over then did it on the flip CBJ next which she was very good took her time, then CG, RCG standing mish. Dressed me and on my way. Another fun Session. New girl coming soon as I am always told. YMMV good luck.
    With you all the way, man, she was great. On that alone I'll look for Rose at Apple!

  13. #20705

    Apple

    Had a few recent visit at Apple. Prob about a month ago got Summer. Seen her before. Good looking and good personality. Session started with TS. Nothing special kinda of your avg wash with min teasing. Back to room Massage was decent little light on the pressure which was fine. On Flip she covered Jr and did a excellent CBJ with varying technique and a lot of eye contact. Switch to CG, RCG then Standing Mish. Clean up and on my way. Would repeat.

    2 weeks ago. Olivia - she's been there on and off but never seen before. -- This was one of those sessions that went off script. I had just showered and when she came in and realized no shower she left and came back, I was sitting on table when she came back in. She came over and gave me some lite kissing which I reciprocated and some caressing, she was responding so this continued till I turned her around and kissed her neck while rubbing her cat and she was reaching back grabbing jr. Eventually she knelt and started CBJ the to CG, RCG and Standing mish. - Every now and then you just get a unique fun session. Def would repeat.

    This week. Rose half Japanese. Tall, Blonde and slim nice soft naturals. Prob a C, she gave me Tammy vibes from Kyoto as far as her out going personality, good TS min teasing. Minimal massage due to me touching and getting things started early. Did a lot of B 2 B rubbing those soft breast all over then did it on the flip CBJ next which she was very good took her time, then CG, RCG standing mish. Dressed me and on my way. Another fun Session. New girl coming soon as I am always told. YMMV good luck.

  14. #20704

    What in the hell did I just read?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDiner  [View Original Post]
    Arrived in charlotte last night for business, remembered this place so took an uber and it was great.

    To sum up first, Ruby is the type of girl that knows how to pleasure you. Her pretty face and sexy body will turn everyone on, no exception. Her moaning sounds nasty and hot. Her eyes make those innocent sexy views, especially when she BBBJ. I chose the 60 minutes VIP service, with a shower together and BBBJ.

    She's already half naked when I arrive, I do need to take a shower in advance and she's more than happy to help me. She didn't put that much makeup on her, and the water didn't erase any of her beauty. She puts her nice boobs around me and use it to srub my back and did a titty fuck. Then we went to the bed, I was able to have a better look at everything. She shaved, so it's definitely a better view, she's a bit shy at first, but she knows I like it nasty, so she lets me watch and touch. Her blowjob skill was good. Her mouth is warm and watery just like her pussy. When I touch the her pink pussy shrinks and it's really cute, she gets wet really easily. We did a lot of different poses, doggy, mish, and cowgirl. She's really flexible, when we do doggy she can put her hips real high, so I can see her tiny waist and fat butt. Her moaning gets really sexy when my dick is all the way in, it's a really tiny pussy that gets full easily. Because she's so tiny and petite, I can hold her up and do a stand up fucking. That's where she's all deepening on me and cry for help, it's just too cute. And I can't go without the cowgirl, which I get to enjoy her boobs and pussy at once. She goes up and down really hard, and her big tits go up and down with pink nipples all over my face. Of course I played with these pink beans really hard too, it went twice the original size, so it was even prettier. A. I finished in missionary.

    Back to hotel and still thinking about the session.
    This can't be real.

  15. #20703

    Ruby at G Spa in Gastonia

    Arrived in charlotte last night for business, remembered this place so took an uber and it was great.

    To sum up first, Ruby is the type of girl that knows how to pleasure you. Her pretty face and sexy body will turn everyone on, no exception. Her moaning sounds nasty and hot. Her eyes make those innocent sexy views, especially when she BBBJ. I chose the 60 minutes VIP service, with a shower together and BBBJ.

    She's already half naked when I arrive, I do need to take a shower in advance and she's more than happy to help me. She didn't put that much makeup on her, and the water didn't erase any of her beauty. She puts her nice boobs around me and use it to srub my back and did a titty fuck. Then we went to the bed, I was able to have a better look at everything. She shaved, so it's definitely a better view, she's a bit shy at first, but she knows I like it nasty, so she lets me watch and touch. Her blowjob skill was good. Her mouth is warm and watery just like her pussy. When I touch the her pink pussy shrinks and it's really cute, she gets wet really easily. We did a lot of different poses, doggy, mish, and cowgirl. She's really flexible, when we do doggy she can put her hips real high, so I can see her tiny waist and fat butt. Her moaning gets really sexy when my dick is all the way in, it's a really tiny pussy that gets full easily. Because she's so tiny and petite, I can hold her up and do a stand up fucking. That's where she's all deepening on me and cry for help, it's just too cute. And I can't go without the cowgirl, which I get to enjoy her boobs and pussy at once. She goes up and down really hard, and her big tits go up and down with pink nipples all over my face. Of course I played with these pink beans really hard too, it went twice the original size, so it was even prettier. A. I finished in missionary.

    Back to hotel and still thinking about the session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape