Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 21021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20721

    Acu Spa?

    I drove by this place the other day and I can't tell if it is legit or not. It's listed as an Asian Spa, in Steele Creek. I'm looking for a new L1 place. FYI, I could not find any reviews for it since it is less than 4 characters long. TIA.

    -CR.

  2. #20720

    Apple. Thanks guys!

    I was in town from out of state last night and based on the good feedback and available information in this thread as well as a couple of helpful PM's I was fortunate enough to enjoy an excellent get to know you session with Coco at Apple. Apparently, she only arrived a few days ago from New Jersey. English is great. Killer body. Beautiful girl. Her energy level, personality. All excellent. TS was thorough and playful. Massage was above average. Everything on the flip. On my way out, I caught a glimpse of Mia. She looks like a ton of fun as well. My area is an L1 desert. Count your blessings.

  3. #20719

    Kyoto

    Had a recent dream and pulled Jennifer, and glad I did. TS was outstanding, took her time and was a really good start to the session. Better than average massage and on the flip asked for everything, which I definitely got. She's got a great body with a huge rack. Very energetic and flexible, and said all the right things. Will definitely repeat. She's my new go-to in the Charlotte area for sure.

  4. #20718

    Gibbon Still Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on Gibbon, like a drive by just to see if they are open? I would do it myself but its a 30 minute drive one way for me.
    Drove by, Open sign still lit but hand written note on the door says "Temporarily Closed".

  5. #20717
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    I just saw a review for Gibbon pop up on another board. Can anyone else confirm they are back open again?

    It was from a noob and was his first review. I bet it was an old visit he just now posted. Thoughts? If I had a burner I'd call and ask but otherwise I'm staying away.
    Any updates on Gibbon, like a drive by just to see if they are open? I would do it myself but its a 30 minute drive one way for me.

  6. #20716
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFog  [View Original Post]
    Want to post my last time on this board.

    Moving on up north.

    Just had to give it a try before I left.

    Lucy was everything you guys said she was and more.

    Did hour and well worth it.

    88 house 65 tip excellent.

    Thanks to all fellow mongers for all your intel.

    THEFOG.
    Good luck bro! Thanks for all your info!

  7. #20715

    Joy / Toi at Kyoto

    Visited yesterday and agree with previous report. TS was on the verge of being rough, but did linger for some time on junior. The massage was. Something, certainly nothing was worth the house fee. On the flip she just jumped to assuming FS and I wasn't really feeling it. She isn't ugly by any measure but I think she's either naturally an airhead or loopy with assistance. In any case I would recommend trying to avoid her if possible. Again, gets the job done but I assure you that you'll be more satisfied with Palmela.

  8. #20714

    Tulip

    Want to post my last time on this board.

    Moving on up north.

    Just had to give it a try before I left.

    Lucy was everything you guys said she was and more.

    Did hour and well worth it.

    88 house 65 tip excellent.

    Thanks to all fellow mongers for all your intel.

    THEFOG.

  9. #20713

    Best place for guaranteed action

    I'll be down there for work next week for 2 weeks where should I go for some action.

  10. #20712

    Not much action in Denver

    Quote Originally Posted by MelloTime1  [View Original Post]
    New to the Denver area and there are at least 12 massage places in the area. Does anyone know if any offer extras?

    Thanks.
    Your closest would be Alice Spa in Mooresville.

  11. #20711

    Gibbon

    I just saw a review for Gibbon pop up on another board. Can anyone else confirm they are back open again?

    It was from a noob and was his first review. I bet it was an old visit he just now posted. Thoughts? If I had a burner I'd call and ask but otherwise I'm staying away.

  12. #20710

    Kyoto

    Dreamt of visiting Kyoto approximately a week and a half ago or so now. Asked for Jennifer as I prefer to build on what I know with someone. She was busy so I got Joy (or Toy something like that I don't know). Overall a step down IMO. Very mechanical business like interaction. Half assed massage compared to pretty much any AMP I've been to. Complained about being hot when it was not hot. She did have bolt ons and other plastic surgery I guess if that's your "type" you might enjoy her but not for me.

    They did mention they would have a new girl there which would've been last Wednesday now if you're into trying the new flavor of the week. I don't see any reports here of who it might be or how they are yet.

  13. #20709

    Denver massage extras

    New to the Denver area and there are at least 12 massage places in the area. Does anyone know if any offer extras?

    Thanks.

  14. #20708
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekjoy80  [View Original Post]
    Today went to Apple spa, met Mia she looks nice she is from Medellin Columbia, service is good. She did a light massage and full service.
    Came to recommend a visit with Mia as well. If you're into Latina's with a booty she is a good one. I wouldn't call her petite nor big, she's got an average build but in shape and you can tell she works out as the Abs feel solid and the body is tight. She has man mades that look slightly botched but unless you're really looking you probably wouldn't notice. If you're not into heavily tatted females, than she will not be your flavor as she is very heavily tatted. Very good time nonetheless and very accommodating. She's been here about two weeks and her last day is the 22nd than she won't be back until September.

  15. #20707

    Mia from Apple spa

    Today went to Apple spa, met Mia she looks nice she is from Medellin Columbia, service is good. She did a light massage and full service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape