Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 21021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20706

    Tammy vibes from Kyoto

    Quote Originally Posted by Xrtopaz420  [View Original Post]
    Had a few recent visit at Apple. Prob about a month ago got Summer. Seen her before. Good looking and good personality. Session started with TS. Nothing special kinda of your avg wash with min teasing. Back to room Massage was decent little light on the pressure which was fine. On Flip she covered Jr and did a excellent CBJ with varying technique and a lot of eye contact. Switch to CG, RCG then Standing Mish. Clean up and on my way. Would repeat.

    2 weeks ago. Olivia - she's been there on and off but never seen before. -- This was one of those sessions that went off script. I had just showered and when she came in and realized no shower she left and came back, I was sitting on table when she came back in. She came over and gave me some lite kissing which I reciprocated and some caressing, she was responding so this continued till I turned her around and kissed her neck while rubbing her cat and she was reaching back grabbing jr. Eventually she knelt and started CBJ the to CG, RCG and Standing mish. - Every now and then you just get a unique fun session. Def would repeat.

    This week. Rose half Japanese. Tall, Blonde and slim nice soft naturals. Prob a C, she gave me Tammy vibes from Kyoto as far as her out going personality, good TS min teasing. Minimal massage due to me touching and getting things started early. Did a lot of B 2 B rubbing those soft breast all over then did it on the flip CBJ next which she was very good took her time, then CG, RCG standing mish. Dressed me and on my way. Another fun Session. New girl coming soon as I am always told. YMMV good luck.
    With you all the way, man, she was great. On that alone I'll look for Rose at Apple!

  2. #20705

    Apple

    Had a few recent visit at Apple. Prob about a month ago got Summer. Seen her before. Good looking and good personality. Session started with TS. Nothing special kinda of your avg wash with min teasing. Back to room Massage was decent little light on the pressure which was fine. On Flip she covered Jr and did a excellent CBJ with varying technique and a lot of eye contact. Switch to CG, RCG then Standing Mish. Clean up and on my way. Would repeat.

    2 weeks ago. Olivia - she's been there on and off but never seen before. -- This was one of those sessions that went off script. I had just showered and when she came in and realized no shower she left and came back, I was sitting on table when she came back in. She came over and gave me some lite kissing which I reciprocated and some caressing, she was responding so this continued till I turned her around and kissed her neck while rubbing her cat and she was reaching back grabbing jr. Eventually she knelt and started CBJ the to CG, RCG and Standing mish. - Every now and then you just get a unique fun session. Def would repeat.

    This week. Rose half Japanese. Tall, Blonde and slim nice soft naturals. Prob a C, she gave me Tammy vibes from Kyoto as far as her out going personality, good TS min teasing. Minimal massage due to me touching and getting things started early. Did a lot of B 2 B rubbing those soft breast all over then did it on the flip CBJ next which she was very good took her time, then CG, RCG standing mish. Dressed me and on my way. Another fun Session. New girl coming soon as I am always told. YMMV good luck.

  3. #20704

    What in the hell did I just read?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDiner  [View Original Post]
    Arrived in charlotte last night for business, remembered this place so took an uber and it was great.

    To sum up first, Ruby is the type of girl that knows how to pleasure you. Her pretty face and sexy body will turn everyone on, no exception. Her moaning sounds nasty and hot. Her eyes make those innocent sexy views, especially when she BBBJ. I chose the 60 minutes VIP service, with a shower together and BBBJ.

    She's already half naked when I arrive, I do need to take a shower in advance and she's more than happy to help me. She didn't put that much makeup on her, and the water didn't erase any of her beauty. She puts her nice boobs around me and use it to srub my back and did a titty fuck. Then we went to the bed, I was able to have a better look at everything. She shaved, so it's definitely a better view, she's a bit shy at first, but she knows I like it nasty, so she lets me watch and touch. Her blowjob skill was good. Her mouth is warm and watery just like her pussy. When I touch the her pink pussy shrinks and it's really cute, she gets wet really easily. We did a lot of different poses, doggy, mish, and cowgirl. She's really flexible, when we do doggy she can put her hips real high, so I can see her tiny waist and fat butt. Her moaning gets really sexy when my dick is all the way in, it's a really tiny pussy that gets full easily. Because she's so tiny and petite, I can hold her up and do a stand up fucking. That's where she's all deepening on me and cry for help, it's just too cute. And I can't go without the cowgirl, which I get to enjoy her boobs and pussy at once. She goes up and down really hard, and her big tits go up and down with pink nipples all over my face. Of course I played with these pink beans really hard too, it went twice the original size, so it was even prettier. A. I finished in missionary.

    Back to hotel and still thinking about the session.
    This can't be real.

  4. #20703

    Ruby at G Spa in Gastonia

    Arrived in charlotte last night for business, remembered this place so took an uber and it was great.

    To sum up first, Ruby is the type of girl that knows how to pleasure you. Her pretty face and sexy body will turn everyone on, no exception. Her moaning sounds nasty and hot. Her eyes make those innocent sexy views, especially when she BBBJ. I chose the 60 minutes VIP service, with a shower together and BBBJ.

    She's already half naked when I arrive, I do need to take a shower in advance and she's more than happy to help me. She didn't put that much makeup on her, and the water didn't erase any of her beauty. She puts her nice boobs around me and use it to srub my back and did a titty fuck. Then we went to the bed, I was able to have a better look at everything. She shaved, so it's definitely a better view, she's a bit shy at first, but she knows I like it nasty, so she lets me watch and touch. Her blowjob skill was good. Her mouth is warm and watery just like her pussy. When I touch the her pink pussy shrinks and it's really cute, she gets wet really easily. We did a lot of different poses, doggy, mish, and cowgirl. She's really flexible, when we do doggy she can put her hips real high, so I can see her tiny waist and fat butt. Her moaning gets really sexy when my dick is all the way in, it's a really tiny pussy that gets full easily. Because she's so tiny and petite, I can hold her up and do a stand up fucking. That's where she's all deepening on me and cry for help, it's just too cute. And I can't go without the cowgirl, which I get to enjoy her boobs and pussy at once. She goes up and down really hard, and her big tits go up and down with pink nipples all over my face. Of course I played with these pink beans really hard too, it went twice the original size, so it was even prettier. A. I finished in missionary.

    Back to hotel and still thinking about the session.

  5. #20702

    Very similar. Kyoto Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuy5  [View Original Post]
    After my first visit of 30 minutes I posted earlier, I dreamt for the 2nd time recently. This was much better overall. The mamasan was different than last time and actually friendly unlike the last one who seemed annoyed I was there. She asked if I had been there, said yes, paid $. 8 for the hr.

    I ended up with Jennifer again, she offered to get me another girl if I wanted but I like the frame of Jennifer and figured better to go with what I know than the unknown since I saw her before. She recognized me from before and mentioned she was recently back (I had no idea since it was quite awhile since my last visit). I guess she goes back and forth between where she lives and here for work every few months or something.

    Got the TS this time, lots of teasing / playing, very detailed oriented, took her time. Off to sauna for a few minutes, back into room. Nice back & leg massage, light teasing. Towards the end before the flip she ended up rubbing her well-endowed breasts all over my back which was a nice surprise. Asked what I wanted this time said "everything" gave her $1. 4. She's very good with her mouth, slipped condom on very eloquently, moved to do a few positions and ended up happy. She seems to be open to whatever makes you happy (within reason obviously, YMMV). Finished up and then she cleaned up and gave me a 5-10 min neck massage which was nice.

    If you are into well-endowed Asian women, definitely recommend you give her a try. She said she would likely be there for at least another month or more.

    Worst part about the whole thing is the radio station they have playing, especially when commercials come on, it takes you out of the atmosphere in general. Would be much better with generic spa music of some kind.
    Same. Not the most beautiful but nice for probably late 50's, she is nice, professional, legit massage, major league tits.

  6. #20701
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayz  [View Original Post]
    This would be a problem for me. They'd be sending a letter to the company I work for. What do you think the letter would say? Best guess is something to the affect of "Vehicle was sited at an establishment with illegal activity".
    The letters are generally to the effect of seeing if they can get more info. Usually they say your vehicle identified by plates was seen near such place and list a phone number to call and talk to a detective. . Which is a big no no! LEO loves people to talk themselves into things. So its better not to respond or call. If they had something they wouldn't send a letter.

    Presence isn't a crime.

  7. #20700

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I don't think they can make a case against you in a court of law just by spotting your vehicle behind the place and seeing you going in. You could always claim you were getting a legit massage. They really need to catch you in the act in order to make anything stick, though they could harass you and ask questions.
    Plead the fifth. Ask for your attorney. Don't say anything other than I was here for a massage. And turn off your Face I'd on your phone. Cops love to use that to get into your phone. They just want the owners and to make sure there's no trafficking. They may give you shit for being there, but they just want to make you sweat for a few and see if you'll run off at the mouth. After a few minutes, they will cut you loose.

  8. #20699

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I don't think they can make a case against you in a court of law just by spotting your vehicle behind the place and seeing you going in. You could always claim you were getting a legit massage. They really need to catch you in the act in order to make anything stick, though they could harass you and ask questions.
    Also keep in mind that, generally, customers aren't the target. They're looking to shut down the parlor and if they happen to catch people there at the time oh well.

    They can always make claims about knowledge, or what someone would've been doing there, but without proof and corroboration it doesn't matter. Don't answer questions, keep your mouth shut.

    There have been multiple times I've gone and specifically asked for just a massage because some of these places do give legitimate massages that are significantly better than any normal chain you'd find in the area.

  9. #20698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Tracking plates & sending letters

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkyLurk  [View Original Post]
    Usually though if they were tracking plates and such they send a letter or a visit.
    This would be a problem for me. They'd be sending a letter to the company I work for. What do you think the letter would say? Best guess is something to the affect of "Vehicle was sited at an establishment with illegal activity".

  10. #20697

    More details on the A cup spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by NcyYankee  [View Original Post]
    Been sticking with AMPs. Recent visit saw Rose. Really skinny with bolt ons. Initially thought on younger side but up close age showed guess 40's at best. But overall decent playful rub with open roaming. Left happy. Also found a spinner down in upstate SC really thin with A's at best.
    Where did you go for the A cup spinner?

  11. #20696
    I don't think they can make a case against you in a court of law just by spotting your vehicle behind the place and seeing you going in. You could always claim you were getting a legit massage. They really need to catch you in the act in order to make anything stick, though they could harass you and ask questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daramio  [View Original Post]
    I figure if you went to CE Comfort between March and now; you might have been spotted on some police notes somewhere.

    One dream a few weeks ago I had I visited late (around 8 or 9); I went in and there was no cars around; when I left there was a SUV across the street in the ATV place; someone was in the car.

    At the time I just thought another monger giving privacy; but now I am second guessing that.

    I probably will not be visiting any place in concord for a while. Maybe I'm over reacting:

  12. #20695

    Yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Spas always seemed like low hanging fruit to me.
    I figure if you went to CE Comfort between March and now; you might have been spotted on some police notes somewhere.

    One dream a few weeks ago I had I visited late (around 8 or 9); I went in and there was no cars around; when I left there was a SUV across the street in the ATV place; someone was in the car.

    At the time I just thought another monger giving privacy; but now I am second guessing that.

    I probably will not be visiting any place in concord for a while. Maybe I'm over reacting:

  13. #20694

    Emma Spa. Bella is gone. Gigi is the new girl

    Gigi text me last week from the shop number. I text Bella on her private line and she will be in Seattle for a bit, and Gigi is her "sister. " Took a trip and was met by Gigi. Said she is 23, but looks a bit older. Not as cute as Bella but still good looking. No man made Cs like Bella, but nice Bs. She's fit though. Has some muscle on her and I dig strong legs.

    But that's where the positives end. Massage was terrible. No oil at all and my neck and back are still red and chaffed. She played the music all the way to 11, and wouldn't turn it down. She doesn't kiss at all. Not even a peck.

    $. 20 for FS. She said $$ but I didn't budge and when I went to take the money back, she agreed. It was lackluster to the point where I just called it and got dressed.

    Sweet girl, but I won't return.

  14. #20693

    They would have been busted by now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dockers55  [View Original Post]
    With CE being busted, I wonder if they are next on the list. I'd be a little nervous going there now.
    Everyone in Kannapolis and Mooresville knows these places are rub and tug. They have Groupons for their locations so they are trying to look legit. The owner has spots all over Charlotte and none have ever been popped.

    Seems law enforcement doesn't really care about strictly L1 spots with aunties and mamasans. It's when you start getting the L3 rumors swirling that these places end up on someone's radar. These old ladies can play it off if they point to your dick and you don't oblige.

  15. #20692
    Spas always seemed like low hanging fruit to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dockers55  [View Original Post]
    With CE being busted, I wonder if they are next on the list. I'd be a little nervous going there now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape