Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 921 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13565

    Do they offer a lineup?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    So I rolled the dice to come and I'm glad I did. I saw Eva, she's a little older maybe mid 40's but she was awesome.

    She had maybe 40 DD maybe triple. All natural and very shapely. Her face is cute but I think she had a little work like lip filler or something. It works for her. Her personality is very pleasant and accommodating. I paid maybe a little more than I should but I'm happy.

    8 house and initially $. 2. She gave me a shower a decent massage and nice teasing. Then came off the clothes and let me play with her huge natural jugs. There's just nothing like having a huge pair in your hands and they hang perfectly. Just so relaxing and hot at the same time. I put each one in my mouth and felt her nipples got harder and gave some nice erasers.

    Great BLS and initially CBJ I asked for uncovered and she obliged for another. 6. She was very entertaining and patient and BBBJ was on point. I pulled her up to table for DATY and she was pretty willing. I rubbed her whole body and ass and almost popped a finger in which she pulled back in. In the end she gave me L1 while I played with her huge tits.

    The downside was the room has an open ceiling and some poor SOB came in while they were short staffed. He had to wait like an hour to see his gal. The other girl had gone out and was dragging to return.

    When she came I scolded her playfully, she's pretty cute and younger maybe late 30's. I think I'll try to see her next time, but I'm totally cool seeing Eva again.

    Also FYI there's some construction blocking Diversey, it's no big deal but just a heads up.
    Can I have a lineup and see girls wearing a sexy lingerie before I draw?

  2. #13564

    Highly Suggest

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    It's interesting that the same girls are on the Orange website as well. Rebranding after the bust?

    Www.top1spa.com
    I highly suggest looking at Ward 11's FB Page someone already gave all the details on all the new locations can't make it up look on the post she made of the bust of BP they clearly posted details.

  3. #13563

    Tx hg

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    It's interesting that the same girls are on the Orange website as well. Rebranding after the bust?

    Www.top1spa.com
    I was born yesterday though early yesterday. Heard about the bust and now they are in chinatown in an apartment. Posted on another page not knowing what the f I am talking about as usual. Tx again fellas I learn slowly old man stosh.

  4. #13562
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cici last night. Pretty face. Huge D's. Small ass.

    I'll just get right to it. Decent body rub with her tits and some massaging. Great wet BBBJ and 69. Insane amounts of nip attention.

    I'll say she has some good kitty. Almost finished me early in standing mish. But switch to cg in time to last longer. Really good Asian squat and regular cg. I took over in cg and finished. She loves nipples and that just ended me.

    She's a talker very sweet, good English. Close to a service queen.

    There's another really cute girl. Named Kimi for some reason not on the site but I'll go back to see her.

    https://newhome66.com/
    It's interesting that the same girls are on the Orange website as well. Rebranding after the bust?

    Www.top1spa.com

  5. #13561

    Cici

    Saw Cici last night. Pretty face. Huge D's. Small ass.

    I'll just get right to it. Decent body rub with her tits and some massaging. Great wet BBBJ and 69. Insane amounts of nip attention.

    I'll say she has some good kitty. Almost finished me early in standing mish. But switch to cg in time to last longer. Really good Asian squat and regular cg. I took over in cg and finished. She loves nipples and that just ended me.

    She's a talker very sweet, good English. Close to a service queen.

    There's another really cute girl. Named Kimi for some reason not on the site but I'll go back to see her.

    https://newhome66.com/

  6. #13560

    You Never Shit You Pants

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    You showered in your boxers and still had them on afterwards when in bed?
    You never shit your pants before LOL best way to wash them afterwards.

  7. #13559
    Quote Originally Posted by DFK141  [View Original Post]
    MMS at 888 messaged me that there is a new slender girl with natural tits at 888. Name is Mandy. Nobody at house when I went and Mandy let me in herself. She was wearing a skimpy little back negligee and looked great. Hair a little past the shoulder. Plump lips. Nice natural B cups. Slim figure with a decent ass. I was there early and no need for shower. We got undressed right away and started a nice makeout session on the bed. For those of you that love DFK like I do she is a must see. More tongue than you can handle. She eventually worked her way down and gave the boys a thorough work over while maintaining great eye contact. Let me rub her clit and FIV during this then transitioned to a 15 minute DT BBBJ. She did say no CIM allowed though which was a bummer. When I got close I asked her to stop and we got the cover. Cycled through all the positioned and switched back to BBBJ which I would rate on the top third to quarter of AAMP BJs. She got tired and I dined on her natural B's for a while. Nice medium sized nipples which grew to about a CM with stimulation. Once I had my fill I flipped her over and pounded away in doggie while watching in their strategically placed full length mirror. Boy did she take a nice long deep pounding. Blew in the bag and she let me stay inside her for a good long while while I caught my breath. She did some kegels each time I fetched which felt amazing. Once we were done she cleaned me off in the shower and dressed me which is a nice touch. She's only here for two weeks so those of you who love DFK and perfect natural tits all on a nice slim body, you'd better go before she is gone. Will repeat if I have a chance. Standard VIP rates apply.
    Are her Bs actually natural they look MM in the pictures.

  8. #13558
    You showered in your boxers and still had them on afterwards when in bed?

    Quote Originally Posted by TfssdBoy  [View Original Post]
    Finally got around to seeing Paige and she's worth the time. Early 30's, natural B's, looks just like her pics.

    She's got that playful troublemaker vibe, flirty, teases you, makes you work for it. I pull up to her place and she's at the door in this little outfit with a smirk like she knows exactly what's up. Lets me in and we head straight back to her room.

    Soon as we're in there we start going at it, kissing heavy, hands everywhere. Then she's like "shower?" and we hop in together. Soaping each other up, making out under the water, she's grinding on me the whole time getting me worked up.

    We get out and move to the bed. She pushes me back, climbs on top still in her panties, rubbing against me while we keep making out. Works her way down, teasing me through the boxers before pulling them off. Goes down on me and she's good, wet, deep, uses her hands, lots of eye contact. Flips around so I get the view while she does her thing, had to reach down and grab that ass.

    She climbs up and slides down on me, riding slow at first then picks up speed, leaning back so I can watch. I flip her over, legs on my shoulders, going deep until she's moaning loud. Switch to doggy and pound away And then cum. Wow amazing till will repeat.

  9. #13557

    Eva Chicago Massage LLC

    So I rolled the dice to come and I'm glad I did. I saw Eva, she's a little older maybe mid 40's but she was awesome.

    She had maybe 40 DD maybe triple. All natural and very shapely. Her face is cute but I think she had a little work like lip filler or something. It works for her. Her personality is very pleasant and accommodating. I paid maybe a little more than I should but I'm happy.

    8 house and initially $. 2. She gave me a shower a decent massage and nice teasing. Then came off the clothes and let me play with her huge natural jugs. There's just nothing like having a huge pair in your hands and they hang perfectly. Just so relaxing and hot at the same time. I put each one in my mouth and felt her nipples got harder and gave some nice erasers.

    Great BLS and initially CBJ I asked for uncovered and she obliged for another. 6. She was very entertaining and patient and BBBJ was on point. I pulled her up to table for DATY and she was pretty willing. I rubbed her whole body and ass and almost popped a finger in which she pulled back in. In the end she gave me L1 while I played with her huge tits.

    The downside was the room has an open ceiling and some poor SOB came in while they were short staffed. He had to wait like an hour to see his gal. The other girl had gone out and was dragging to return.

    When she came I scolded her playfully, she's pretty cute and younger maybe late 30's. I think I'll try to see her next time, but I'm totally cool seeing Eva again.

    Also FYI there's some construction blocking Diversey, it's no big deal but just a heads up.

  10. #13556
    Quote Originally Posted by TfssdBoy  [View Original Post]
    Finally got around to seeing Paige and she's worth the time. Early 30's, natural B's, looks just like her pics.

    She's got that playful troublemaker vibe, flirty, teases you, makes you work for it. I pull up to her place and she's at the door in this little outfit with a smirk like she knows exactly what's up. Lets me in and we head straight back to her room.

    Soon as we're in there we start going at it, kissing heavy, hands everywhere. Then she's like "shower?" and we hop in together. Soaping each other up, making out under the water, she's grinding on me the whole time getting me worked up.

    We get out and move to the bed. She pushes me back, climbs on top still in her panties, rubbing against me while we keep making out. Works her way down, teasing me through the boxers before pulling them off. Goes down on me and she's good, wet, deep, uses her hands, lots of eye contact. Flips around so I get the view while she does her thing, had to reach down and grab that ass.

    She climbs up and slides down on me, riding slow at first then picks up speed, leaning back so I can watch. I flip her over, legs on my shoulders, going deep until she's moaning loud. Switch to doggy and pound away And then cum. Wow amazing till will repeat.
    Where is this place? Do they have a website?

  11. #13555
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 38

    Fujian girl at 888

    MMS at 888 messaged me that there is a new slender girl with natural tits at 888. Name is Mandy. Nobody at house when I went and Mandy let me in herself. She was wearing a skimpy little back negligee and looked great. Hair a little past the shoulder. Plump lips. Nice natural B cups. Slim figure with a decent ass. I was there early and no need for shower. We got undressed right away and started a nice makeout session on the bed. For those of you that love DFK like I do she is a must see. More tongue than you can handle. She eventually worked her way down and gave the boys a thorough work over while maintaining great eye contact. Let me rub her clit and FIV during this then transitioned to a 15 minute DT BBBJ. She did say no CIM allowed though which was a bummer. When I got close I asked her to stop and we got the cover. Cycled through all the positioned and switched back to BBBJ which I would rate on the top third to quarter of AAMP BJs. She got tired and I dined on her natural B's for a while. Nice medium sized nipples which grew to about a CM with stimulation. Once I had my fill I flipped her over and pounded away in doggie while watching in their strategically placed full length mirror. Boy did she take a nice long deep pounding. Blew in the bag and she let me stay inside her for a good long while while I caught my breath. She did some kegels each time I fetched which felt amazing. Once we were done she cleaned me off in the shower and dressed me which is a nice touch. She's only here for two weeks so those of you who love DFK and perfect natural tits all on a nice slim body, you'd better go before she is gone. Will repeat if I have a chance. Standard VIP rates apply.

  12. #13554

    New BP location

    I haven't been but it's on a quieter commercial street so hopefully no nosy homeowners peering out their windows, and it seems to have a nice back entrance, so hopefully it can last for a while.

  13. #13553
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been yet but BP only has 3 rooms so she's probably not there yet or something.
    I have been informed by a reliable source that New BP does have 4 rooms and all 3 J girls are there.

  14. #13552
    Quote Originally Posted by TfssdBoy  [View Original Post]
    Finally got around to seeing Paige and she's worth the time. Early 30's, natural B's, looks just like her pics.

    She's got that playful troublemaker vibe, flirty, teases you, makes you work for it. I pull up to her place and she's at the door in this little outfit with a smirk like she knows exactly what's up. Lets me in and we head straight back to her room.

    Soon as we're in there we start going at it, kissing heavy, hands everywhere. Then she's like "shower?" and we hop in together. Soaping each other up, making out under the water, she's grinding on me the whole time getting me worked up.

    We get out and move to the bed. She pushes me back, climbs on top still in her panties, rubbing against me while we keep making out. Works her way down, teasing me through the boxers before pulling them off. Goes down on me and she's good, wet, deep, uses her hands, lots of eye contact. Flips around so I get the view while she does her thing, had to reach down and grab that ass.

    She climbs up and slides down on me, riding slow at first then picks up speed, leaning back so I can watch. I flip her over, legs on my shoulders, going deep until she's moaning loud. Switch to doggy and pound away And then cum. Wow amazing till will repeat.
    After shower you guys dressed again in panty and boxer and head to bed? Why do I feel these scenes are overly exaggerating LOL Nice story.

  15. #13551
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatline1  [View Original Post]
    According to the pics BP Akichi 6/16-6/20 is identical to Orange Liz 6/12-6/25 and sister house Nun Liz 6/13-6/25.

    Does anyone know if any of these girls match the pics or have any insight? DM is fine if you don't want to post.
    I haven't been yet but BP only has 3 rooms so she's probably not there yet or something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape