Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 506 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 7579
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7384

    Miranda Cosmetology

    Not Recommended. Booked appointment via text, and arrived at spa location on Hoffner. Same office complex as the real well known spot. I arrived and was texted unit number. I was greeted and the girl did not seem to know I was coming. She called someone and came back and said she would do massage. Red Flag, the ad showed a busty MILF type and nicer pics on her Booksy. This girl was in sweatpants and a bun, younger and cute enough so gave it a shot. The most light touch rub, too much oil, no teasing and definitely no extras. Waste of $$ not worth it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260703-112847_Chrome~2.jpg‎  

  2. #7383

    Nice visit

    I mostly read and don't post. I got to the location surprised to see her out talking to a client. Turns out he told her he forgot his wallet in the car and took off without paying. I felt bad but what ya going to do. She has a nice location with good parking. It was an excellent service no extras provided for me. She's beautiful and has a nice body. I'm planning on going back to see if I can get extras.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...qjZJUnuZAW4fZ4

  3. #7382
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    She just got her license back and works at a studio that's shared with others, so highly doubt extras are available. However if you talk her into a session at her house, that's a different story altogether.
    Home sessions are much different to her in studio sessions. Seeing that she just got her license back, I'm sure she'll be much more careful. Especially with the foot traffic to her home & neighborhood. I think she had a scare when she was in the other platform.

  4. #7381
    She just got her license back and works at a studio that's shared with others, so highly doubt extras are available. However if you talk her into a session at her house, that's a different story altogether.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zibiter  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else have experience with her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zibiter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone care to share information via DM is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    Saw her twice, seems legit. Draped massage, tried touching her leg while face down and she moved away every single time. Moving on.

  5. #7380

    Melany?

    Anyone have any insight on her? Super cute and totally my type.

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...dACfX9xrEBDVLb

  6. #7379

    Rachel

    Saw her twice, seems legit. Draped massage, tried touching her leg while face down and she moved away every single time. Moving on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zibiter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone care to share information via DM is fine.

  7. #7378
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link.
    "Quench" Link from Landman1978 post? Very curious monger here.

  8. #7377

    Quench

    Quote Originally Posted by Landman1978  [View Original Post]
    I saw occasional posts from her pop up on Craigslist and a few other sites.

    Pics are legit.

    Girl is down. That's all I can say guys. She wants to keep a real low profile no reviews.
    Anyone care to share information via DM is fine.

  9. #7376

    Quench Rachy

    Quote Originally Posted by Landman1978  [View Original Post]
    I saw occasional posts from her pop up on Craigslist and a few other sites.

    Pics are legit.

    Girl is down. That's all I can say guys. She wants to keep a real low profile no reviews.
    Anybody else have experience with her?

  10. #7375
    She looks like one of the girls from Cozy, if it is her she has GPS, and lots of rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesToDream14  [View Original Post]
    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...gBJPbZvxFeva9E

    Anyone have info I'm waiting to hear back. Only response back so far was 120 60 minutes 100 45 minutes. Says only by appointment I text a time but haven't heard back would like to know if there legit.

  11. #7374

    Latina

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...gBJPbZvxFeva9E

    Anyone have info I'm waiting to hear back. Only response back so far was 120 60 minutes 100 45 minutes. Says only by appointment I text a time but haven't heard back would like to know if there legit.

  12. #7373
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Is the photo accurate, doubt it.
    Don't know. I refuse to go to any place that uses photos like that. The Asian places never use real looking photos and we all know that.

  13. #7372
    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    Same photo is being used for a cpl different spas in the area.
    Is the photo accurate, doubt it.

  14. #7371
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...941063406.html

    Looks interesting. Apparently they travel to diff locations.

    180/ HH.

    280/ HR.
    Same photo is being used for a cpl different spas in the area.

  15. #7370

    Anyone Been Here?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...941063406.html

    Looks interesting. Apparently they travel to diff locations.

    180/ HH.

    280/ HR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape