Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 504 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 7556
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7376

    Quench Rachy

    Quote Originally Posted by Landman1978  [View Original Post]
    I saw occasional posts from her pop up on Craigslist and a few other sites.

    Pics are legit.

    Girl is down. That's all I can say guys. She wants to keep a real low profile no reviews.
    Anybody else have experience with her?

  2. #7375
    She looks like one of the girls from Cozy, if it is her she has GPS, and lots of rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesToDream14  [View Original Post]
    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...gBJPbZvxFeva9E

    Anyone have info I'm waiting to hear back. Only response back so far was 120 60 minutes 100 45 minutes. Says only by appointment I text a time but haven't heard back would like to know if there legit.

  3. #7374

    Latina

    https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...gBJPbZvxFeva9E

    Anyone have info I'm waiting to hear back. Only response back so far was 120 60 minutes 100 45 minutes. Says only by appointment I text a time but haven't heard back would like to know if there legit.

  4. #7373
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Is the photo accurate, doubt it.
    Don't know. I refuse to go to any place that uses photos like that. The Asian places never use real looking photos and we all know that.

  5. #7372
    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    Same photo is being used for a cpl different spas in the area.
    Is the photo accurate, doubt it.

  6. #7371
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...941063406.html

    Looks interesting. Apparently they travel to diff locations.

    180/ HH.

    280/ HR.
    Same photo is being used for a cpl different spas in the area.

  7. #7370

    Anyone Been Here?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...941063406.html

    Looks interesting. Apparently they travel to diff locations.

    180/ HH.

    280/ HR.

  8. #7369

    Arianna? (or Autumn)?


  9. #7368

    Yes she's real and she's delicious!

    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? I reached out to her but wanted to see if anyone has any intel. Might be TGTBT.
    Yes I saw her a couple months ago, I've been meaning to post a review but keep forgetting and been so busy. Very nice clean home and a good neighborhood in St cloud. When she took me back to the room she immediately asked if I was police LOL and I was like okay it's on. Pretty much zero English so bring your translator. She is absolutely gorgeous even better in person. She started giving me probably one of the worst massages ever LOL. And only a few minutes in told me to roll over and we started talking about extras. I said how much for HJ? She just kind of shrugged and said you just give me tip and I was like okay that's cool but I want more I want everything. She pulled out those beautiful man-mades, (I prefer natural but these are really nice and soft) and pulled her pants down to show an amazing bubble butt and I asked how much for everything she said $300 and we got to it. I told her I wanted to eat and she let me and boy it was delicious and just a beautiful body all the way around. It seemed like she wanted to rush me but then I put it on her and had her going crazy so she let me work and got her o. Then as soon as I put the condom on she started to rush me that was kind of a bummer but it's whatever I was there for the daty, I was stroking the whole time so I was ready to bust, she felt great, good grip, finished in the bag. She's very sweet and absolutely gorgeous. So I will definitely repeat. I will note that as soon as she open the door for me to walk out there was a black Mercedes SUV that parked off to the side of her house a little bit and the guy just sat in the car. Pretty sure that was a Handler or boyfriend or whatever. But that was the end of it, I guess he's just there to make sure guys don't try anything funny. But it did make me a little nervous. Next time I'm just going to tell her that I felt rushed last time and I want to enjoy the time I paid for. We will see how that goes. Even though she rushed me I will definitely be back to taste her again. Enjoy!

  10. #7367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    St Cloud

    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus007  [View Original Post]
    This is her on Adult Search.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3700453

  11. #7366

    Looking for a good rec from CL

    Hey guys, I'm looking for some good recommendations from CL. Whether it just be a great massage, extras, etc. Its just difficult to know who on CL is real and who isn't since half the ads look like AI these days. If you guys have any good recs from CL posters please let me know. Feel free to DM.

  12. #7365

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? I reached out to her but wanted to see if anyone has any intel. Might be TGTBT.
    Who is this because I live in the area.

  13. #7364
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrus007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? I reached out to her but wanted to see if anyone has any intel. Might be TGTBT.
    Would help if I put the link.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...939787288.html

  14. #7363

    180 for L1?

    Fellas, for a buck eighty, you get a great TS, an even better 45 minute massage, and light GF / FS up in Lake County! I don't care how pretty this girl is, anything more than 120 for a full hour rub and a five minute tug is simply ridiculous! Plus, there are endless numbers of local AMPs all over Gotham that offer REAL GFE service for two uncle bens and two Jacksons, so why spend a buck eighty on this gal?

    Just my. 02, nothing more.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloG  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her digits? Not seeing her post anymore.

  15. #7362

    St. Cloud Masseuse

    Has anyone seen her before? I reached out to her but wanted to see if anyone has any intel. Might be TGTBT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape