Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 12344
-
06-17-26 17:01 #11879Senior Member

Posts: 90I usually stick with house fee+tip=$$ for CFS. Is that what everyone else is paying?
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 16:50 #11878Senior Member

Posts: 633Review?
Is this a review? Or is this just what the mms told you?
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-17-26 16:16 #11877Banned Member

Posts: 12Good Spa
Met this hot little spinner named CiCi. She's one hot piece of ass for sure. Gorgeous 34 C's that look and feel natural. Perfect little spinner body. Long black hair. No tattoos. Absolutely worth going to see. Session started with some great GFE and DFK. Moved to the TS, and she performed some amazing B2B and P2P work. I was hoping for a little mistake, but it didn't happen. Back in the room, she dropped an amazing demonstration of her BJ skills. Her DT is as good as I ever gotten, and she puts so much effort into it.
DATY & DATO really got her going. For as pretty as she is, she's got some built up sluttiness inside her. I ate her out for a solid 10 minutes as she moaned and rubbed her clit against my tongue.
CFS was ACG, RCG, Standing MISH, and K9. When we were done, she polished me off with a great CIM conclusion. Showed me the frustration of our labors before swallowing my load.
Definitely glad I was introduced to her.
-
06-17-26 15:42 #11876Senior Member

Posts: 444New girl Maggie k spa
Got a text from mms, so sharing the goodie here. To those are interested there's a new talent in the shop goes by Maggie, quote she's 30ish, 5'6 ish with big soft c, very good at BBBJ and dt, able to grub down all sizes LOL; loves daty / dato to keep the fun going and likes to dig deep into the starfish with her wet tongue to spice things up.
Happy hunting, have fun and stay safe fellas!
-
06-17-26 15:13 #11875Senior Member

Posts: 349Corrections
She is not shaved but trimmed.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
She is tight-lipped with her kisses.
Estimate a large B or small C cup.
Otherwise I agree.
-
06-17-26 10:50 #11874Senior Member

Posts: 57Volcanic Touch Toftt
I decided to take one for the team. Hours seem suggested. I was there at 10 but our lovely lady didn't show until around 11:30. She's a blonde Latina MILF named Vanessa. Thick sexy accent. She was wearing sexy clothes. Black shirt very revealing and black pants with heals. I laid down and she started the massage- it was good. We discussed what I wanted and then she lost the pants to show a very sexy thong. There was some teasing, including her breasts in my face. Finally the main event she stripped down to reveal some large, natural d cups. Started with covered BJ but very good. We tried a few different positions and she let me explode between the ladies. I would definitely repeat.
-
06-17-26 02:21 #11873Senior Member

Posts: 996I never pay more than $$. Don't be that guy.
Originally Posted by HotCold69
[View Original Post]
Well I do keep and extra $ just in case the 2 girls specials is good that day.
But never more than $$ for any one girl.
-
06-16-26 22:33 #11872Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Cici at Good: GFE all the way
I was in town for work, and I decided to check here for some reviews. I found Good to be the most convenient for me. I called ahead of time to secure an appointment, and I was told to meet the new girl, Cici. I arrived on time, and Cici met me at the door. She's got a really great body, really short with some good curves. Probably a big C, on a 5 foot frame. I usually give 200 straight up in Seattle, and this tactic has always worked for me. She seemed very happy, so I assume that was a good amount. Once she came back, I pulled her in for some DFK while we undressed each other. She kneeled down for a nice little BBBJ preview. I laid on the table and she proceeded to give me a medium good massage. I was so relaxed; it was perfect after my drive. Once on my back, she hopped on for some 69, DTing me heartily as I went to town on her shaved kitty. She was getting real wet, so I told her I was ready, busting out one of my japanese covers. She seemed impressed, and was happy to apply it to me before hopping on for some ACG. I almost popped like this, but I needed to switch her to mish, where I could DFK her. I adjusted to have some standing mish, and admired my view of this hot, curvy spinner. This put me over the edge, and I pulled out, ripped the cover off, and finished on her belly and tits. I was spent. She finished off my massage after getting a hot towel for both of us.
Overall, Cici is a hot, curvy spinner with solid services. She seems timid, but opens up once you get her going. Thank you, Cici.
-
06-16-26 22:31 #11871Senior Member

Posts: 93As always YMMV. But with the girls I've seen a bunch of times I usually can get msog for $. 6- 8. The girls who I haven't seen I usually offer $$.
Originally Posted by HotCold69
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 18:15 #11870Senior Member

Posts: 65Rate?
At the normal rate or are you doing $$. 5- instead of $$.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 16:44 #11869Senior Member

Posts: 93Did you catch her name?
Originally Posted by Dragon01
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 14:11 #11868Senior Member

Posts: 94All the girls this month are gorgeous.
Originally Posted by JRBonner
[View Original Post]
From the first minute to the last, Lilian's eye contact stayed locked onto me like a fucking boss. If you get to deep throat her, you'll see that her gag reflex control is almost flawless. She had some dark pinkish-reddish lipstick that were shiny. Very plump DSL. If someone can get her to do FS / CFS, I'd imagine the view from K9 would be great with the kind of ass she is packing as well. Lilian ain't lazy either. I admire how she made it a mission to always tease me to make sure I was hard. She had an answer for knots, general pain, and my dick. And she made it look easy.
-
06-16-26 12:12 #11867Regular Member

Posts: 4K spa
I was in town and the mamasan message me about this new tall dark skin Chinese girl. OMG when I first saw her my mouth dropped, she is young tall and beautiful. She has that perfect tan on her. She immediately started to kiss my neck and did a good make out session it was for almost 10 minutes straight of tongue action. She then remove her clothes and her build is athletic with a slim waist and her ass was amazing I couldn't help to ask for doggy first. She apply the rubber and I immediately released and couldn't hold back. She was very nice to me she tried to suck me of another round but it was not happening today. I want to try to go again so she might let me go 2 times because I never seen such beautiful girl in an establishment like this one.
-
06-16-26 00:17 #11866Senior Member

Posts: 996To answer your question, treat them right and they'll treat you right. And of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by HotCold69
[View Original Post]
It was my first time with Cici, though she has seen me there a few times this month doing recon and staying banging Annie.
-
06-15-26 20:48 #11865Senior Member

Posts: 146Camilla. Enjoy spa
Yes. They felt natural to me when I squeezed them.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






