Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 822 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 12322
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11872
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Cici at Good: GFE all the way

    I was in town for work, and I decided to check here for some reviews. I found Good to be the most convenient for me. I called ahead of time to secure an appointment, and I was told to meet the new girl, Cici. I arrived on time, and Cici met me at the door. She's got a really great body, really short with some good curves. Probably a big C, on a 5 foot frame. I usually give 200 straight up in Seattle, and this tactic has always worked for me. She seemed very happy, so I assume that was a good amount. Once she came back, I pulled her in for some DFK while we undressed each other. She kneeled down for a nice little BBBJ preview. I laid on the table and she proceeded to give me a medium good massage. I was so relaxed; it was perfect after my drive. Once on my back, she hopped on for some 69, DTing me heartily as I went to town on her shaved kitty. She was getting real wet, so I told her I was ready, busting out one of my japanese covers. She seemed impressed, and was happy to apply it to me before hopping on for some ACG. I almost popped like this, but I needed to switch her to mish, where I could DFK her. I adjusted to have some standing mish, and admired my view of this hot, curvy spinner. This put me over the edge, and I pulled out, ripped the cover off, and finished on her belly and tits. I was spent. She finished off my massage after getting a hot towel for both of us.

    Overall, Cici is a hot, curvy spinner with solid services. She seems timid, but opens up once you get her going. Thank you, Cici.

  2. #11871
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    At the normal rate or are you doing $$. 5- instead of $$.
    As always YMMV. But with the girls I've seen a bunch of times I usually can get msog for $. 6- 8. The girls who I haven't seen I usually offer $$.

  3. #11870

    Rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I'm not op but I do frequent candy. Actually I really only go to candy and 1 other spot. I more often than not get multiple shots. Especially with the girls I've seen more than 5 x. I'm a regular there so they usually know what's up. But if it's a girl I haven't seen before I usually say upfront I want 2 x and it's never really a problem.
    At the normal rate or are you doing $$. 5- instead of $$.

  4. #11869
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon01  [View Original Post]
    I was in town and the mamasan message me about this new tall dark skin Chinese girl. OMG when I first saw her my mouth dropped, she is young tall and beautiful. She has that perfect tan on her. She immediately started to kiss my neck and did a good make out session it was for almost 10 minutes straight of tongue action. She then remove her clothes and her build is athletic with a slim waist and her ass was amazing I couldn't help to ask for doggy first. She apply the rubber and I immediately released and couldn't hold back. She was very nice to me she tried to suck me of another round but it was not happening today. I want to try to go again so she might let me go 2 times because I never seen such beautiful girl in an establishment like this one.
    Did you catch her name?

  5. #11868
    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to stumble upon Kiki and (especially) Cici who were at KSpa just about a year ago.
    All the girls this month are gorgeous.

    From the first minute to the last, Lilian's eye contact stayed locked onto me like a fucking boss. If you get to deep throat her, you'll see that her gag reflex control is almost flawless. She had some dark pinkish-reddish lipstick that were shiny. Very plump DSL. If someone can get her to do FS / CFS, I'd imagine the view from K9 would be great with the kind of ass she is packing as well. Lilian ain't lazy either. I admire how she made it a mission to always tease me to make sure I was hard. She had an answer for knots, general pain, and my dick. And she made it look easy.

  6. #11867

    K spa

    I was in town and the mamasan message me about this new tall dark skin Chinese girl. OMG when I first saw her my mouth dropped, she is young tall and beautiful. She has that perfect tan on her. She immediately started to kiss my neck and did a good make out session it was for almost 10 minutes straight of tongue action. She then remove her clothes and her build is athletic with a slim waist and her ass was amazing I couldn't help to ask for doggy first. She apply the rubber and I immediately released and couldn't hold back. She was very nice to me she tried to suck me of another round but it was not happening today. I want to try to go again so she might let me go 2 times because I never seen such beautiful girl in an establishment like this one.

  7. #11866
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    Blasting in their mouth then fucking them always an option or do you think that's cause you are a frequent flyer with that girl? I'm back to hard in like 3 minutes usually and would love a second round but never really tried.
    To answer your question, treat them right and they'll treat you right. And of course YMMV.

    It was my first time with Cici, though she has seen me there a few times this month doing recon and staying banging Annie.

  8. #11865

    Camilla. Enjoy spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear! Natural boobs?
    Yes. They felt natural to me when I squeezed them.

  9. #11864

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by Diuleilomo  [View Original Post]
    I took the plunge. Pretty expensive. There is window at the front where the lady collects the house fee. Then once in the room, girl will negotiate tip. FS being two bills and then 60 house. I saw Vanessa, MILF looking Latina. I was pretty happy having 10 lb knickers smothering my face. All natural too. Nice ass. She started asking if I want massage or get down to business. I went with massage first, not bad, even out hot stones down my spine to make it more legit. She started with CBJ, lame. The BJ was good but I prefer bbj. Then she got on top and felt good, while watching those 2 basketballs bounce up and down. Turned around for rcg, good view. Switched to doggie and I got my dick in the pink and thumb in the stink. That's when she really enjoyed herself. Don't try going further to greek.

    All in all, good time but expensive. Definitely change of scenery. She said she is here only 10 days.
    I love latinas, would love to hear more about this spot. It's not showing up on any Google searches for me. Is there a line up? How old are the milfs?

  10. #11863
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    Blasting in their mouth then fucking them always an option or do you think that's cause you are a frequent flyer with that girl? I'm back to hard in like 3 minutes usually and would love a second round but never really tried.
    I'm not op but I do frequent candy. Actually I really only go to candy and 1 other spot. I more often than not get multiple shots. Especially with the girls I've seen more than 5 x. I'm a regular there so they usually know what's up. But if it's a girl I haven't seen before I usually say upfront I want 2 x and it's never really a problem.

  11. #11862

    Any upcharge?

    Blasting in their mouth then fucking them always an option or do you think that's cause you are a frequent flyer with that girl? I'm back to hard in like 3 minutes usually and would love a second round but never really tried.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Stopped into to Candy to look for Annie first thing this AM and already two trucks parked out front. Once inside Both Lulu and Cici were available but Annie must have been balls deep at the moment.

    Lulu was a cute little spinner but opted for Lulu was spilling out of her silky dress. Drew the big room again, score. Opted for the 45 and paid. 6 for the house and 1.4 tip.

    She excused her self get supplies and brush her teeth after showing me all the Chinese food they was cooking and eating at the time.

    Skipped the massage and landed on the bed straight to BBBJ and 69. She could tell I was into it and we 69 for about 20 min. No finger allowed when I tried but she likes my tongue deep inside both her holes. After 20 minutes I blasted in her mouth.

    I was still hard and told her to suit me up and lay down. She took a good pounding for about 5 min before junior decided to tap out. We lay there and cuddle and she said I gave her two orgasms during 69 when my tongue was probing her.

    Cuddle and chit chat led back to more BBBJ and then again to more 69. Jr was still soft but it was nice for another 10 min.

    She said today is the last day for her and Annie. New girls tomorrow.

    On the way out I got wash up and Annie burst into the bathroom to say hi. Looking hella cute in her school girl dress and big glasses. Both girls gave a real nice good by and see you nest time. On the way out there were now 3-4 cars in the lot and the bus stopped out front. I'm sure that driver taking her smoke break out front has seen me come and go from there many times.

  12. #11861

    Cici Candy

    Stopped into to Candy to look for Annie first thing this AM and already two trucks parked out front. Once inside Both Lulu and Cici were available but Annie must have been balls deep at the moment.

    Lulu was a cute little spinner but opted for Lulu was spilling out of her silky dress. Drew the big room again, score. Opted for the 45 and paid. 6 for the house and 1.4 tip.

    She excused her self get supplies and brush her teeth after showing me all the Chinese food they was cooking and eating at the time.

    Skipped the massage and landed on the bed straight to BBBJ and 69. She could tell I was into it and we 69 for about 20 min. No finger allowed when I tried but she likes my tongue deep inside both her holes. After 20 minutes I blasted in her mouth.

    I was still hard and told her to suit me up and lay down. She took a good pounding for about 5 min before junior decided to tap out. We lay there and cuddle and she said I gave her two orgasms during 69 when my tongue was probing her.

    Cuddle and chit chat led back to more BBBJ and then again to more 69. Jr was still soft but it was nice for another 10 min.

    She said today is the last day for her and Annie. New girls tomorrow.

    On the way out I got wash up and Annie burst into the bathroom to say hi. Looking hella cute in her school girl dress and big glasses. Both girls gave a real nice good by and see you nest time. On the way out there were now 3-4 cars in the lot and the bus stopped out front. I'm sure that driver taking her smoke break out front has seen me come and go from there many times.

  13. #11860
    Anyone seen Lala (tall, skinny, back tattoo) lately? I caught her at Angel Foot a couple weeks ago and haven't been able to catch up with her since.

  14. #11859
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls  [View Original Post]
    I always prefer women with big breasts. The bigger they are, the more fun I have. Camilla at Enjoy spa is a good example. She has very big breasts. Very big D cups or can be DD cups. She is wild too. She offers Greek for more money. I may try it next time. She will be one of my ATF.

    After the donation, she took me to a shower room. That was the best body slide. She used her sexy very big breasts to rub my body. That was amazing. Back in the massage room, I kissed & squeezed her breasts and figured her pussy. She was wet. Time for a BBBJ. Minutes later, she put the cover on me & rode me in ACG. She was so easy going.
    Good to hear! Natural boobs?

  15. #11858

    Camilla. Enjoy spa

    I always prefer women with big breasts. The bigger they are, the more fun I have. Camilla at Enjoy spa is a good example. She has very big breasts. Very big D cups or can be DD cups. She is wild too. She offers Greek for more money. I may try it next time. She will be one of my ATF.

    After the donation, she took me to a shower room. That was the best body slide. She used her sexy very big breasts to rub my body. That was amazing. Back in the massage room, I kissed & squeezed her breasts and figured her pussy. She was wet. Time for a BBBJ. Minutes later, she put the cover on me & rode me in ACG. She was so easy going.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape