Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 822 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 12318
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11868
    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to stumble upon Kiki and (especially) Cici who were at KSpa just about a year ago.
    All the girls this month are gorgeous.

    From the first minute to the last, Lilian's eye contact stayed locked onto me like a fucking boss. If you get to deep throat her, you'll see that her gag reflex control is almost flawless. She had some dark pinkish-reddish lipstick that were shiny. Very plump DSL. If someone can get her to do FS / CFS, I'd imagine the view from K9 would be great with the kind of ass she is packing as well. Lilian ain't lazy either. I admire how she made it a mission to always tease me to make sure I was hard. She had an answer for knots, general pain, and my dick. And she made it look easy.

  2. #11867

    K spa

    I was in town and the mamasan message me about this new tall dark skin Chinese girl. OMG when I first saw her my mouth dropped, she is young tall and beautiful. She has that perfect tan on her. She immediately started to kiss my neck and did a good make out session it was for almost 10 minutes straight of tongue action. She then remove her clothes and her build is athletic with a slim waist and her ass was amazing I couldn't help to ask for doggy first. She apply the rubber and I immediately released and couldn't hold back. She was very nice to me she tried to suck me of another round but it was not happening today. I want to try to go again so she might let me go 2 times because I never seen such beautiful girl in an establishment like this one.

  3. #11866
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    Blasting in their mouth then fucking them always an option or do you think that's cause you are a frequent flyer with that girl? I'm back to hard in like 3 minutes usually and would love a second round but never really tried.
    To answer your question, treat them right and they'll treat you right. And of course YMMV.

    It was my first time with Cici, though she has seen me there a few times this month doing recon and staying banging Annie.

  4. #11865

    Camilla. Enjoy spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear! Natural boobs?
    Yes. They felt natural to me when I squeezed them.

  5. #11864

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by Diuleilomo  [View Original Post]
    I took the plunge. Pretty expensive. There is window at the front where the lady collects the house fee. Then once in the room, girl will negotiate tip. FS being two bills and then 60 house. I saw Vanessa, MILF looking Latina. I was pretty happy having 10 lb knickers smothering my face. All natural too. Nice ass. She started asking if I want massage or get down to business. I went with massage first, not bad, even out hot stones down my spine to make it more legit. She started with CBJ, lame. The BJ was good but I prefer bbj. Then she got on top and felt good, while watching those 2 basketballs bounce up and down. Turned around for rcg, good view. Switched to doggie and I got my dick in the pink and thumb in the stink. That's when she really enjoyed herself. Don't try going further to greek.

    All in all, good time but expensive. Definitely change of scenery. She said she is here only 10 days.
    I love latinas, would love to hear more about this spot. It's not showing up on any Google searches for me. Is there a line up? How old are the milfs?

  6. #11863
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    Blasting in their mouth then fucking them always an option or do you think that's cause you are a frequent flyer with that girl? I'm back to hard in like 3 minutes usually and would love a second round but never really tried.
    I'm not op but I do frequent candy. Actually I really only go to candy and 1 other spot. I more often than not get multiple shots. Especially with the girls I've seen more than 5 x. I'm a regular there so they usually know what's up. But if it's a girl I haven't seen before I usually say upfront I want 2 x and it's never really a problem.

  7. #11862

    Any upcharge?

    Blasting in their mouth then fucking them always an option or do you think that's cause you are a frequent flyer with that girl? I'm back to hard in like 3 minutes usually and would love a second round but never really tried.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Stopped into to Candy to look for Annie first thing this AM and already two trucks parked out front. Once inside Both Lulu and Cici were available but Annie must have been balls deep at the moment.

    Lulu was a cute little spinner but opted for Lulu was spilling out of her silky dress. Drew the big room again, score. Opted for the 45 and paid. 6 for the house and 1.4 tip.

    She excused her self get supplies and brush her teeth after showing me all the Chinese food they was cooking and eating at the time.

    Skipped the massage and landed on the bed straight to BBBJ and 69. She could tell I was into it and we 69 for about 20 min. No finger allowed when I tried but she likes my tongue deep inside both her holes. After 20 minutes I blasted in her mouth.

    I was still hard and told her to suit me up and lay down. She took a good pounding for about 5 min before junior decided to tap out. We lay there and cuddle and she said I gave her two orgasms during 69 when my tongue was probing her.

    Cuddle and chit chat led back to more BBBJ and then again to more 69. Jr was still soft but it was nice for another 10 min.

    She said today is the last day for her and Annie. New girls tomorrow.

    On the way out I got wash up and Annie burst into the bathroom to say hi. Looking hella cute in her school girl dress and big glasses. Both girls gave a real nice good by and see you nest time. On the way out there were now 3-4 cars in the lot and the bus stopped out front. I'm sure that driver taking her smoke break out front has seen me come and go from there many times.

  8. #11861

    Cici Candy

    Stopped into to Candy to look for Annie first thing this AM and already two trucks parked out front. Once inside Both Lulu and Cici were available but Annie must have been balls deep at the moment.

    Lulu was a cute little spinner but opted for Lulu was spilling out of her silky dress. Drew the big room again, score. Opted for the 45 and paid. 6 for the house and 1.4 tip.

    She excused her self get supplies and brush her teeth after showing me all the Chinese food they was cooking and eating at the time.

    Skipped the massage and landed on the bed straight to BBBJ and 69. She could tell I was into it and we 69 for about 20 min. No finger allowed when I tried but she likes my tongue deep inside both her holes. After 20 minutes I blasted in her mouth.

    I was still hard and told her to suit me up and lay down. She took a good pounding for about 5 min before junior decided to tap out. We lay there and cuddle and she said I gave her two orgasms during 69 when my tongue was probing her.

    Cuddle and chit chat led back to more BBBJ and then again to more 69. Jr was still soft but it was nice for another 10 min.

    She said today is the last day for her and Annie. New girls tomorrow.

    On the way out I got wash up and Annie burst into the bathroom to say hi. Looking hella cute in her school girl dress and big glasses. Both girls gave a real nice good by and see you nest time. On the way out there were now 3-4 cars in the lot and the bus stopped out front. I'm sure that driver taking her smoke break out front has seen me come and go from there many times.

  9. #11860
    Anyone seen Lala (tall, skinny, back tattoo) lately? I caught her at Angel Foot a couple weeks ago and haven't been able to catch up with her since.

  10. #11859
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls  [View Original Post]
    I always prefer women with big breasts. The bigger they are, the more fun I have. Camilla at Enjoy spa is a good example. She has very big breasts. Very big D cups or can be DD cups. She is wild too. She offers Greek for more money. I may try it next time. She will be one of my ATF.

    After the donation, she took me to a shower room. That was the best body slide. She used her sexy very big breasts to rub my body. That was amazing. Back in the massage room, I kissed & squeezed her breasts and figured her pussy. She was wet. Time for a BBBJ. Minutes later, she put the cover on me & rode me in ACG. She was so easy going.
    Good to hear! Natural boobs?

  11. #11858

    Camilla. Enjoy spa

    I always prefer women with big breasts. The bigger they are, the more fun I have. Camilla at Enjoy spa is a good example. She has very big breasts. Very big D cups or can be DD cups. She is wild too. She offers Greek for more money. I may try it next time. She will be one of my ATF.

    After the donation, she took me to a shower room. That was the best body slide. She used her sexy very big breasts to rub my body. That was amazing. Back in the massage room, I kissed & squeezed her breasts and figured her pussy. She was wet. Time for a BBBJ. Minutes later, she put the cover on me & rode me in ACG. She was so easy going.

  12. #11857
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Have you been? Can you report on the talent and services?
    I took the plunge. Pretty expensive. There is window at the front where the lady collects the house fee. Then once in the room, girl will negotiate tip. FS being two bills and then 60 house. I saw Vanessa, MILF looking Latina. I was pretty happy having 10 lb knickers smothering my face. All natural too. Nice ass. She started asking if I want massage or get down to business. I went with massage first, not bad, even out hot stones down my spine to make it more legit. She started with CBJ, lame. The BJ was good but I prefer bbj. Then she got on top and felt good, while watching those 2 basketballs bounce up and down. Turned around for rcg, good view. Switched to doggie and I got my dick in the pink and thumb in the stink. That's when she really enjoyed herself. Don't try going further to greek.

    All in all, good time but expensive. Definitely change of scenery. She said she is here only 10 days.

  13. #11856

    Volcanic Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Have you been? Can you report on the talent and services?
    Just dropped by out of curiosity. Bit tucked away. Bare lobby with window and doorbell. Cute-ish, Mid-40's chubby blonde latina answered the doorbell through the window. Same prices as all of our favorite AMPs. Didn't partake today but maybe worth a stop again later this week to see if there is any other talent.

  14. #11855
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16  [View Original Post]
    Touch volcanic spa.

    Only latinas.

    Open 10 am -10 pm.

    2403 SE Monroe st.

    Suite E Milwaukie Oregon.
    Have you been? Can you report on the talent and services?

  15. #11854
    Quote Originally Posted by Diuleilomo  [View Original Post]
    Found while googling. Reply says hey are in Milwaukie and supoosed to be LMP. Might have to check it out. Haven't seen these around. Name of the place I'm told is Touch Volcanic Spa.
    Touch volcanic spa.

    Only latinas.

    Open 10 am -10 pm.

    2403 SE Monroe st.

    Suite E Milwaukie Oregon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape