Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 24828
-
06-18-26 17:21 #24438Senior Member

Posts: 170Erica or Jaimee?
You wrote Erica but linked Jaimee. Who did you see? I have visited Jaimee a few years back. Good experience. Hoping to see Erica when I can work her into my work schedule. In my personal opinion Sam is among the best DI has to offer. Definitely try again. Good luck. (If rate is an issue Michelle is my favorite curvy girl at 3.)
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
06-18-26 17:07 #24437Senior Member

Posts: 170Time Waster
At her rate I expect a professional escort with the ability to show up on time. Not sure what to make of the hunched over posture. My free time is extremely limited so a 30+ minute wait is a deal breaker. Does she have any reviews that would indicate she is worth potentially wasting more of your time + 400? Her looks are average so I would expect outstanding performance without too many restrictive rules. If not I would pass.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
Talos.
-
06-18-26 11:58 #24436Senior Member

Posts: 898Guess I should have included a link
https://tryst.link/escort/winterrosie
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 11:51 #24435Senior Member

Posts: 898Be careful!
Police don't want people to pay for orgasms outside of legal marriage!
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
If married, the wife's "P" becomes extremely expensive! It's always better to drop a few Benjamins and close the deal!
-
06-18-26 08:19 #24434Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Avoid this girl, scammer and Gps
Wanted to make you guys aware that this girl is a dead fish in bed. She keeps calling you honey in the most annoying tone ever. She also wants extra for daty. Extra for any position switch and extra for breathing in her room. She also tries to give you 15 min for a 30 min session. Her hair is not like the pics. She's got stinky locks and was a rip off. Wish I got my money back. I paid her to film a video and it was trash video. I'm sure she edited the pics because she's extra flat in person and they seem older. Sucks when little head things more than big head in the moment before action begins.
Terrible experience. Also she has another girl in the bathroom while you're there.
https://tryst.link/online/finechyna
Avoid avoid avoid.
-
06-18-26 07:50 #24433Senior Member

Posts: 898Anyone met Rose from tryst?
I wanted to meet her Tuesday, but she showed up 35 minutes late. And was hunched over. Acted very strange. Should I give her a second chance?
-
06-17-26 21:32 #24432Senior Member

Posts: 238Substitute.
I dipped back into higher cost escorts today for first time in years. Actually wanted to meet with SAM of DI but she cancelled at the last minute so I spent the time with Erica. Not bad. A little heavier and older than pictures but a nice girl with some GFE skills, oral, and riding. I get tired of paying for "massage" that is spreading too much oil on my back and sliding it around followed by a negotiation for HE? Three of the last MT's wanted $$ for FS. Add in the house $ and time spent these ladies are probably a better deal.
https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/jaimee/
-
06-17-26 20:09 #24431Senior Member

Posts: 810They target pdf files so most of us should be good.
Originally Posted by Hotshot3
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 18:15 #24430Senior Member

Posts: 66Warning
Police have ads up. Be careful who you reach out to.
Especially a new ad / pic you haven't seen before.
-
06-17-26 16:01 #24429Regular Member

Posts: 5Sammi
I seen Sammi many times over the years and never had any problems. She was always a lot of fun. But I've read enough the last two years to stay away from her.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 15:19 #24428Agency shill

Posts: 12Too expensive for midwest
1 hr 600 is too much in Midwest LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 12:20 #24427Senior Member

Posts: 499Russian roulette with this one. Use the search function in the top right corner of the thread, type her name, and you'll see she's been discussed many times. Sometimes she and her bf will rob mf'rs or sometimes not. Your call if you want to take that chance. I tried to see her a few years ago and knocked on the door at her shitty hotel only for her to finally let me know she was "in the hospital for appendicitis". She looks good in the pics but I do believe I dodged a bullet. Both literally and figuratively.
Originally Posted by Carlos95
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 09:36 #24426Senior Member

Posts: 898400 hhr wild?
She's $600 an hour, and hosts. In line for good "P. ".
Originally Posted by Findingindy
[View Original Post]
OTOH. I've enjoyed an incredible amount of "P" from cheap street walkers looking for quick crack $$, to gorgeous models.
And on three different continents.
"P" is all the same. The differences are the girls its attached to.
-
06-17-26 07:05 #24425Regular Member

Posts: 1Help
Has any one seen her?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3176230911
-
06-17-26 06:52 #24424Senior Member

Posts: 898I contacted Erica White.
I contacted Erica from eros. Another provider set up before Erica confirmed.
Originally Posted by StillNotMe
[View Original Post]
I lived in Ukraine 2002-2005. Lots of incredible affectionate women!











Reply With Quote




