Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 24822
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24432

    Substitute.

    I dipped back into higher cost escorts today for first time in years. Actually wanted to meet with SAM of DI but she cancelled at the last minute so I spent the time with Erica. Not bad. A little heavier and older than pictures but a nice girl with some GFE skills, oral, and riding. I get tired of paying for "massage" that is spreading too much oil on my back and sliding it around followed by a negotiation for HE? Three of the last MT's wanted $$ for FS. Add in the house $ and time spent these ladies are probably a better deal.

    https://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/jaimee/

  2. #24431
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    Police have ads up. Be careful who you reach out to.

    Especially a new ad / pic you haven't seen before.
    They target pdf files so most of us should be good.

  3. #24430

    Warning

    Police have ads up. Be careful who you reach out to.

    Especially a new ad / pic you haven't seen before.

  4. #24429

    Sammi

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Russian roulette with this one. Use the search function in the top right corner of the thread, type her name, and you'll see she's been discussed many times. Sometimes she and her bf will rob mf'rs or sometimes not. Your call if you want to take that chance. I tried to see her a few years ago and knocked on the door at her shitty hotel only for her to finally let me know she was "in the hospital for appendicitis". She looks good in the pics but I do believe I dodged a bullet. Both literally and figuratively.
    I seen Sammi many times over the years and never had any problems. She was always a lot of fun. But I've read enough the last two years to stay away from her.

  5. #24428

    Too expensive for midwest

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    She's $600 an hour, and hosts. In line for good "P. ".

    OTOH. I've enjoyed an incredible amount of "P" from cheap street walkers looking for quick crack $$, to gorgeous models.

    And on three different continents.

    "P" is all the same. The differences are the girls its attached to.
    1 hr 600 is too much in Midwest LOL.

  6. #24427
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos95  [View Original Post]
    Russian roulette with this one. Use the search function in the top right corner of the thread, type her name, and you'll see she's been discussed many times. Sometimes she and her bf will rob mf'rs or sometimes not. Your call if you want to take that chance. I tried to see her a few years ago and knocked on the door at her shitty hotel only for her to finally let me know she was "in the hospital for appendicitis". She looks good in the pics but I do believe I dodged a bullet. Both literally and figuratively.

  7. #24426

    400 hhr wild?

    Quote Originally Posted by Findingindy  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her? I've seen her ads when she is on tour, she's been to Indy a good number of times. 400 hhr is wild but curious if it's worth it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite
    She's $600 an hour, and hosts. In line for good "P. ".

    OTOH. I've enjoyed an incredible amount of "P" from cheap street walkers looking for quick crack $$, to gorgeous models.

    And on three different continents.

    "P" is all the same. The differences are the girls its attached to.

  8. #24425

  9. #24424

    I contacted Erica White.

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    This doesn't belong here. You should add her to the high end escorts section. But since you asked.

    Yes, she is real and gorgeous. Her rates are high so not for the faint of heart. She comes back to Indy every 2 to 3 months or so. I've seen her maybe 4 times now. She is tall and opens the door wearing heels so don't be intimidated if she is 6 foot the first time you see her. Fantastic BBBJ and she loves doing it. I usually take the hour so my first pop goes in her mouth. She likes that but does spit. She is Ukranian and has the accent. One of the best tasting DATY I have had in the hobby. She will cum multiple times from that. CFS in multliple positions. This stay she was at a place with a great mirror on the wall. Doggie while pulling her hair in front of that will be in my mind until I go senile. She doesn't rush and is great to talk to about travel.
    I contacted Erica from eros. Another provider set up before Erica confirmed.

    I lived in Ukraine 2002-2005. Lots of incredible affectionate women!

  10. #24423

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    This doesn't belong here. You should add her to the high end escorts section. But since you asked.

    Yes, she is real and gorgeous. Her rates are high so not for the faint of heart. She comes back to Indy every 2 to 3 months or so. I've seen her maybe 4 times now. She is tall and opens the door wearing heels so don't be intimidated if she is 6 foot the first time you see her. Fantastic BBBJ and she loves doing it. I usually take the hour so my first pop goes in her mouth. She likes that but does spit. She is Ukranian and has the accent. One of the best tasting DATY I have had in the hobby. She will cum multiple times from that. CFS in multliple positions. This stay she was at a place with a great mirror on the wall. Doggie while pulling her hair in front of that will be in my mind until I go senile. She doesn't rush and is great to talk to about travel.
    Thank you for that. I'm sorry where is that section? I don't see it. By the way, do you think it's strange she only asks for a selfie? I've never seen a high end provider do such a lax screening.

  11. #24422
    Quote Originally Posted by Findingindy  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her? I've seen her ads when she is on tour, she's been to Indy a good number of times. 400 hhr is wild but curious if it's worth it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ericawhite
    This doesn't belong here. You should add her to the high end escorts section. But since you asked.

    Yes, she is real and gorgeous. Her rates are high so not for the faint of heart. She comes back to Indy every 2 to 3 months or so. I've seen her maybe 4 times now. She is tall and opens the door wearing heels so don't be intimidated if she is 6 foot the first time you see her. Fantastic BBBJ and she loves doing it. I usually take the hour so my first pop goes in her mouth. She likes that but does spit. She is Ukranian and has the accent. One of the best tasting DATY I have had in the hobby. She will cum multiple times from that. CFS in multliple positions. This stay she was at a place with a great mirror on the wall. Doggie while pulling her hair in front of that will be in my mind until I go senile. She doesn't rush and is great to talk to about travel.

  12. #24421

    Anyone know what happened to milfy

    Large breastfed short haired older brunette on the east side?

    She has been Mia for a while.

  13. #24420

    Scam alert

    This one seemed potentially legit. Reached out and soon after I got the ol' threat & scare tactic via texts, calls, vm, and a photo of some guy's beaten up mug. So I ended up Venmoing them $5000. That should keep me safe! Lol

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/210050843

  14. #24419

    Confused fetish with kink?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitechapel420  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any good fetish providers?
    The original meaning of fetish is a preference of something to get excited. In the realm of mongers and providers, for example, a fetish can be for blue-eyed blondes with big tits. Or foreign accents, short skirts no panties.

    A kink is something beyond norms. Examples: being topped, spanked, smothered by face sitting.

    Both overlap, of course. If you're looking for some kinky play, be sure to specify kink.

    You can put kink kinky into tryst's search terms. Several providers will turn up.

  15. #24418

    Fetishes and or Kink?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitechapel420  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any good fetish providers?
    The word FETISHES is pretty vague? I think we all have some type of fetish or Kink which is why we're mongers. Narrow it down a bit and I'm sure we all know someone special to fulfill your fetish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape