Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 823 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 12344
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11879
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    I never pay more than $$. Don't be that guy.

    Well I do keep and extra $ just in case the 2 girls specials is good that day.

    But never more than $$ for any one girl.
    I usually stick with house fee+tip=$$ for CFS. Is that what everyone else is paying?

  2. #11878

    Review?

    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from mms, so sharing the goodie here. To those are interested there's a new talent in the shop goes by Maggie, quote she's 30ish, 5'6 ish with big soft c, very good at BBBJ and dt, able to grub down all sizes LOL; loves daty / dato to keep the fun going and likes to dig deep into the starfish with her wet tongue to spice things up.

    Happy hunting, have fun and stay safe fellas!
    Is this a review? Or is this just what the mms told you?
    Thanks.

  3. #11877

    Good Spa

    Met this hot little spinner named CiCi. She's one hot piece of ass for sure. Gorgeous 34 C's that look and feel natural. Perfect little spinner body. Long black hair. No tattoos. Absolutely worth going to see. Session started with some great GFE and DFK. Moved to the TS, and she performed some amazing B2B and P2P work. I was hoping for a little mistake, but it didn't happen. Back in the room, she dropped an amazing demonstration of her BJ skills. Her DT is as good as I ever gotten, and she puts so much effort into it.

    DATY & DATO really got her going. For as pretty as she is, she's got some built up sluttiness inside her. I ate her out for a solid 10 minutes as she moaned and rubbed her clit against my tongue.

    CFS was ACG, RCG, Standing MISH, and K9. When we were done, she polished me off with a great CIM conclusion. Showed me the frustration of our labors before swallowing my load.

    Definitely glad I was introduced to her.

  4. #11876

    New girl Maggie k spa

    Got a text from mms, so sharing the goodie here. To those are interested there's a new talent in the shop goes by Maggie, quote she's 30ish, 5'6 ish with big soft c, very good at BBBJ and dt, able to grub down all sizes LOL; loves daty / dato to keep the fun going and likes to dig deep into the starfish with her wet tongue to spice things up.

    Happy hunting, have fun and stay safe fellas!

  5. #11875

    Corrections

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I was in town for work, and I decided to check here for some reviews. I found Good to be the most convenient for me. I called ahead of time to secure an appointment, and I was told to meet the new girl, Cici. I arrived on time, and Cici met me at the door. She's got a really great body, really short with some good curves. Probably a big C, on a 5 foot frame. I usually give 200 straight up in Seattle, and this tactic has always worked for me. She seemed very happy, so I assume that was a good amount. Once she came back, I pulled her in for some DFK while we undressed each other. She kneeled down for a nice little BBBJ preview. I laid on the table and she proceeded to give me a medium good massage. I was so relaxed; it was perfect after my drive. Once on my back, she hopped on for some 69, DTing me heartily as I went to town on her shaved kitty. She was getting real wet, so I told her I was ready, busting out one of my japanese covers. She seemed impressed, and was happy to apply it to me before hopping on for some ACG. I almost popped like this, but I needed to switch her to mish, where I could DFK her. I adjusted to have some standing mish, and admired my view of this hot, curvy spinner. This put me over the edge, and I pulled out, ripped the cover off, and finished on her belly and tits. I was spent. She finished off my massage after getting a hot towel for both of us.

    Overall, Cici is a hot, curvy spinner with solid services. She seems timid, but opens up once you get her going. Thank you, Cici.
    She is not shaved but trimmed.

    She is tight-lipped with her kisses.

    Estimate a large B or small C cup.

    Otherwise I agree.

  6. #11874

    Volcanic Touch Toftt

    I decided to take one for the team. Hours seem suggested. I was there at 10 but our lovely lady didn't show until around 11:30. She's a blonde Latina MILF named Vanessa. Thick sexy accent. She was wearing sexy clothes. Black shirt very revealing and black pants with heals. I laid down and she started the massage- it was good. We discussed what I wanted and then she lost the pants to show a very sexy thong. There was some teasing, including her breasts in my face. Finally the main event she stripped down to reveal some large, natural d cups. Started with covered BJ but very good. We tried a few different positions and she let me explode between the ladies. I would definitely repeat.

  7. #11873
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    At the normal rate or are you doing $$. 5- instead of $$.
    I never pay more than $$. Don't be that guy.

    Well I do keep and extra $ just in case the 2 girls specials is good that day.

    But never more than $$ for any one girl.

  8. #11872
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Cici at Good: GFE all the way

    I was in town for work, and I decided to check here for some reviews. I found Good to be the most convenient for me. I called ahead of time to secure an appointment, and I was told to meet the new girl, Cici. I arrived on time, and Cici met me at the door. She's got a really great body, really short with some good curves. Probably a big C, on a 5 foot frame. I usually give 200 straight up in Seattle, and this tactic has always worked for me. She seemed very happy, so I assume that was a good amount. Once she came back, I pulled her in for some DFK while we undressed each other. She kneeled down for a nice little BBBJ preview. I laid on the table and she proceeded to give me a medium good massage. I was so relaxed; it was perfect after my drive. Once on my back, she hopped on for some 69, DTing me heartily as I went to town on her shaved kitty. She was getting real wet, so I told her I was ready, busting out one of my japanese covers. She seemed impressed, and was happy to apply it to me before hopping on for some ACG. I almost popped like this, but I needed to switch her to mish, where I could DFK her. I adjusted to have some standing mish, and admired my view of this hot, curvy spinner. This put me over the edge, and I pulled out, ripped the cover off, and finished on her belly and tits. I was spent. She finished off my massage after getting a hot towel for both of us.

    Overall, Cici is a hot, curvy spinner with solid services. She seems timid, but opens up once you get her going. Thank you, Cici.

  9. #11871
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    At the normal rate or are you doing $$. 5- instead of $$.
    As always YMMV. But with the girls I've seen a bunch of times I usually can get msog for $. 6- 8. The girls who I haven't seen I usually offer $$.

  10. #11870

    Rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I'm not op but I do frequent candy. Actually I really only go to candy and 1 other spot. I more often than not get multiple shots. Especially with the girls I've seen more than 5 x. I'm a regular there so they usually know what's up. But if it's a girl I haven't seen before I usually say upfront I want 2 x and it's never really a problem.
    At the normal rate or are you doing $$. 5- instead of $$.

  11. #11869
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon01  [View Original Post]
    I was in town and the mamasan message me about this new tall dark skin Chinese girl. OMG when I first saw her my mouth dropped, she is young tall and beautiful. She has that perfect tan on her. She immediately started to kiss my neck and did a good make out session it was for almost 10 minutes straight of tongue action. She then remove her clothes and her build is athletic with a slim waist and her ass was amazing I couldn't help to ask for doggy first. She apply the rubber and I immediately released and couldn't hold back. She was very nice to me she tried to suck me of another round but it was not happening today. I want to try to go again so she might let me go 2 times because I never seen such beautiful girl in an establishment like this one.
    Did you catch her name?

  12. #11868
    Quote Originally Posted by JRBonner  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to stumble upon Kiki and (especially) Cici who were at KSpa just about a year ago.
    All the girls this month are gorgeous.

    From the first minute to the last, Lilian's eye contact stayed locked onto me like a fucking boss. If you get to deep throat her, you'll see that her gag reflex control is almost flawless. She had some dark pinkish-reddish lipstick that were shiny. Very plump DSL. If someone can get her to do FS / CFS, I'd imagine the view from K9 would be great with the kind of ass she is packing as well. Lilian ain't lazy either. I admire how she made it a mission to always tease me to make sure I was hard. She had an answer for knots, general pain, and my dick. And she made it look easy.

  13. #11867

    K spa

    I was in town and the mamasan message me about this new tall dark skin Chinese girl. OMG when I first saw her my mouth dropped, she is young tall and beautiful. She has that perfect tan on her. She immediately started to kiss my neck and did a good make out session it was for almost 10 minutes straight of tongue action. She then remove her clothes and her build is athletic with a slim waist and her ass was amazing I couldn't help to ask for doggy first. She apply the rubber and I immediately released and couldn't hold back. She was very nice to me she tried to suck me of another round but it was not happening today. I want to try to go again so she might let me go 2 times because I never seen such beautiful girl in an establishment like this one.

  14. #11866
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCold69  [View Original Post]
    Blasting in their mouth then fucking them always an option or do you think that's cause you are a frequent flyer with that girl? I'm back to hard in like 3 minutes usually and would love a second round but never really tried.
    To answer your question, treat them right and they'll treat you right. And of course YMMV.

    It was my first time with Cici, though she has seen me there a few times this month doing recon and staying banging Annie.

  15. #11865

    Camilla. Enjoy spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear! Natural boobs?
    Yes. They felt natural to me when I squeezed them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape