Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 18205
-
06-19-26 00:20 #17710Senior Member

Posts: 761Her "brother"?
Originally Posted by SlimShady96
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 08:50 #17709Senior Member

Posts: 625Pets
That's a great experience for her, but who's going to take care of her 5 dogs, snake and lizard? I know you got the pussy cat tco. Enjoy my friend and tell her I said hello.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 23:37 #17708Senior Member

Posts: 944Nice work Rich, I'm jealous! Your traveling dream report reminds me of my own traveling dream when I took Cassie the Sexy Lioness to NYC for a 3 day weekend right before Covid hit, probably my best dream ever. I was surprised to see that I was able to use the search tool to find my 4 part review from way back in Jan 2020, LOL (I’ll post the links below). Brings back great memories reading it again although Ive had the pleasure of taking her on a number of trips since including another trip to NYC.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
Enjoy the rest of your trip!
Links to my old 4 part review of Cassie the Sexy Lioness in NYC for those of you who may have missed it from over 6 years ago, LOL:
Part One (Saturday. Sunday morning):
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4623531
Part Two (Sunday. Monday morning):
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4625195
Part Three (Monday):
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4625237
Part Four (Monday evening):
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4626011
SYM
-
06-17-26 20:42 #17707Senior Member

Posts: 160Wow
So, you really are rich. So, does the 5 mean 5 million? Have a safe trip.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 16:05 #17706Senior Member

Posts: 413Maitland Mom
That's great news. Thank you for letting me know.
Originally Posted by Czfish12
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 15:17 #17705Senior Member

Posts: 279Kudos to you for being a good friend! I would have let you pay for my trip to san Fran with no donation! LOL.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 15:13 #17704Senior Member

Posts: 761Damn, that's disappointing to hear.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
She's on my "to do" list and there had been a lot of + reviews.
-
06-17-26 14:27 #17703Senior Member

Posts: 117Veronica Birthday Treat
I reached out to Veronica since she so nicely texted me on my birthday last week. Met with her at her incall took a shower and dove right into that perfect body. We always have nice sensual foreplay for a long time before the main event and today was the same. We probably DFK fondle BBBJ and daty for like 45 minutes and don't get into actual sex until the very end. She is my atf and I hope to see her over the next year before my big birthday next year (60)!
-
06-17-26 14:07 #17702Senior Member

Posts: 91A true girlfriend experience
This is one of the greatest GFE stories that I have heard on this site in a long, long time, LOL.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
I am glad that you are enjoying yourself.
Cheers.
-
06-17-26 10:15 #17701Senior Member

Posts: 82Sophia. Puerto Rican UTR.
She's such an energetic partner. But I get what you say about the "slow build" having a place in the sexual fulfillment game. I've found with Sophia, telling her ahead what I want gives her the ability to respond accordingly. One of my recent visits, I started by massaging her. Soon we were laying together totally nude in each others arms, kissing tenderly. It was such a great feeling. Of course, I also love it when she is in the high passion mode, and practically rips my clothes off to get to my body. That's also very thrilling. In other words, Sophia can do whatever flavor of GFE you want. She's an amazing appointment.
Originally Posted by XRaySpex
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 08:08 #17700Senior Member

Posts: 1039Maitland mom
Here's a straight up honest review. I'll start with not my cup of tea. I did not find her attractive at all. Didn't seem to make her self up. From the time I picked her up until drop off was non stop talking. We get to the room and she gets her stuff prepared and started with her vibrator. I was laying next to her naked and started sucking on her very nice large nipples. I really got no response so I just laid next to her naked until she got off. Finally she started playing with junior and got him semi hard with her hand. Her BJ technique was less than spectacular. Pretty much had half my cock wrapped up with one hand while just sucking the upper half with some tongue action on the head. Suited up and she rode me for a little bit which wasn't to bad. Flipped over for mish and hammered away until I nutted. Definitely a good fuck with a nice wet pussy. Tits are very nice with huge nipples. Overall not bad but like I said not my cup of tea.
Sox.
-
06-17-26 06:59 #17699Senior Member

Posts: 126To my knowledge she is available late hours as well. Just ask she is usually flexible.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 02:43 #17698Senior Member

Posts: 489For those who were asking me about CSB, she is unavailable
They called me back to work in San Francisco. I offered CSB a significant donation if she travels with me, and she accepted. Love to work and make the $, but I hate travelling by myself. Now I at lease have someone to look at across the table when eating, plus the daily fun which is best part. CSB also gets to enjoy the amenities of the hotel while I am working. Will be returning to Orlando in approximately 2 weeks.
R5.
-
06-17-26 01:14 #17697Senior Member

Posts: 387Lexi special
She needs some fund generation and is running a special this week. . 8 donation for a FS special. Go and enjoy yourself! If you don't have her info, dm me. SM pleases.
-
06-17-26 01:07 #17696Senior Member

Posts: 413Sara Maitland Is Top Notch
Sara is exceptional, but I rarely get to see her due to my 9-6 job. I wish she was available in the evenings sometimes; if so I could see her much more often.
Originally Posted by Czfish12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





