Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 18209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17699
    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Sara is exceptional, but I rarely get to see her due to my 9-6 job. I wish she was available in the evenings sometimes; if so I could see her much more often.
    To my knowledge she is available late hours as well. Just ask she is usually flexible.

  2. #17698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    For those who were asking me about CSB, she is unavailable

    They called me back to work in San Francisco. I offered CSB a significant donation if she travels with me, and she accepted. Love to work and make the $, but I hate travelling by myself. Now I at lease have someone to look at across the table when eating, plus the daily fun which is best part. CSB also gets to enjoy the amenities of the hotel while I am working. Will be returning to Orlando in approximately 2 weeks.

    R5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CSB131.jpg‎   CSB132.jpg‎   CSB133.jpg‎   CSB134.jpg‎   CSB135.jpg‎  


  3. #17697

    Lexi special

    She needs some fund generation and is running a special this week. . 8 donation for a FS special. Go and enjoy yourself! If you don't have her info, dm me. SM pleases.

  4. #17696

    Sara Maitland Is Top Notch

    Sara is exceptional, but I rarely get to see her due to my 9-6 job. I wish she was available in the evenings sometimes; if so I could see her much more often.

    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, let's help Sarah get caught up! Keeps getting ghosted and strung along. If you have time and ability give her a call and hang out some! Thanks!

  5. #17695

    SarahMaitland

    I was lucky enough to see Sarah Maitland earlier today, what a nice treat for myself. She is my go to when I need a good time with no issues or BS. She takes direction very well. If you treat her good you will get those brownie points that gets you more favors. These are some things she wanted me to pass along to you guys:

    She does not drive. She must be picked up or ubered to the location.

    -NO Greek.

    -late night is nearly impossible.

    - She is in Maitland.

    - Motel X is 12 minutes away, I never had any issues there in 7 years.

    Give her the room $ and she will get it in her name no issues.

    Other hotels are 2 minutes away.

    - She does not ghost, no drug use, no theft.

    I do lend her $ at times, only her and she pays me back.

    I have given up the other girls just because she feels my needs and also she is so easy to get a date with compared to other women. I will probably see her again the end of this week.

    Send her a direct message DM and she will reply. Click on her reply down below the utr post and send a DM or use the advanced search option in the upper right corner and type in SarahMaitland.

    Treat her right guys. Yes her nice tits and long nipples are legendary.

    Be safe. Dave.

  6. #17694

    Sarah

    Only If she could be available after 8 PM or even into the night, then I would be more regular. Her daytime hours are tough sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, let's help Sarah get caught up! Keeps getting ghosted and strung along. If you have time and ability give her a call and hang out some! Thanks!

  7. #17693

    Sophia

    Comms were great on a Sunday when everyone else seemed to be busy. Set up was easy and she was warm & funny over text. South Semoran apartment location is top shelf. UTR regulars will probably know the place. If you like firecracker Latinas who get right down to business, this is your gal. Super sexy and energetic. I'm more of a slow build guy these days so I may only repeat in certain moods but if you're turned on by spicy Latinas who can't wait to take you for a wild ride, get the hell on in there. I've been told she's running specials for June but you'll have to hit her up for those rates. Thanks to GhostRider for another great connection. He's the man to DM for digits.

  8. #17692
    Quote Originally Posted by RLP68  [View Original Post]
    So I am going to try to keep this short. I was introduced to Seleste by Carly in October of 2025. We have been seeing each other every Saturday consistently with no issues.

    So here we go the last 4 weeks she has been inconsistent at best. Which was fine because she made it up to me.

    But now this is a educational lesson for anyone in this game period because I am not the only one. I have been in this game for 20 yrs plus.

    My ATF: Andrea Maitland full GFE petite white girl 2011 got married moved on.

    2nd: Candace with a limp, full GFE, she never let me down when she wasn't in jail LOL.

    3rd: Seleste could have been #1 but now this is why she is not.

    So the golden rule is never front a girl money period because it will catch up to you.

    So Seleste and I have been good and I always told her don't fuck me over and we will never have a problem.

    Stupid me, I have paid for her room and she would make it up to me more than the $100 I paid so I felt very comfortable in our situation.

    So last week I paid for her room on Sunday and she said I want to see you.

    -Guess what crickets and I haven't heard from her since. It will always catch up to you regardless. These girls don't care about you, regardless what Seleste will tell you.

    Good luck but Seleste is a no go moving forward. I would not recommend.
    This is disappointing to hear, she was my favorite. Anyone get a line on someone similar. Please share!

  9. #17691

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    How does one get a hold of her?
    Reach out to Ghost.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sophia the other day sexy and playful as usual. She greeted me with sexy lingerie and a big hug and DFK! She danced for me nice lap dance and rubbing that nice ass on my face. I had a great time with her. I had some extra time to spend with her, so we snacked on a few things and enjoyed a nice bottle of wine. I really had a great evening. She let me share these pictures with her approval.

    Have fun.

    Ghost Rider.

  10. #17690
    Quote Originally Posted by FunOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Had a great meeting with her on Friday! Incredible lady and really knows how to show a good time. Consistent, clean and very intimate experience.

    Stay safe.

    FO.
    How does one get a hold of her?

  11. #17689

    Great

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    She has a profile on here. You message her directly. I have her screen name in the subject line. If you scroll down a few posts you'll see where she responds. Message her there with a private message. Few more pics.
    Very Nice Melons.

  12. #17688

    Haven't been able to link yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    Been hanging out with Sarah a lot lately and having a great time! She is very laid back, honest, open, and not to mention sexy! No incall, but can go to Motel X, or rent a room close to her location. She will also come to you via uber if you pay etc. Feel free to message with any questions or reach out to SarahMaitland on the forum. She will leave you very happy and all headaches relieved if you have been thinking about seeing her, it's a good time to try!
    Have been trying to get my schedule to line up to see her for like for ever for some headache relief. LOL But, even tho schedules haven't been able to line up the times I've tried or reached out, she's been super accommodating. So, here's hoping LOL.

  13. #17687

    Sarah Maitland

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnorJonny  [View Original Post]
    How do I get in contact?
    She has a profile on here. You message her directly. I have her screen name in the subject line. If you scroll down a few posts you'll see where she responds. Message her there with a private message. Few more pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7729.jpg‎   IMG_7730.jpg‎  

  14. #17686

    Someone say she has nice tits?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Not much more I can say about Sarah Maitland that hasn't been said. I've known her for many years and still a good fuck. If you haven't seen then go see her. Here is a picture from my last visit. Her prices are good with no upselling or rushing. You can also go multiple rounds if you want. Message her directly on her to setup with her. She does her own screening. JB.
    I would love to see those Melons.

  15. #17685

    Sarah maitland

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    Not much more I can say about Sarah Maitland that hasn't been said. I've known her for many years and still a good fuck. If you haven't seen then go see her. Here is a picture from my last visit. Her prices are good with no upselling or rushing. You can also go multiple rounds if you want. Message her directly on her to setup with her. She does her own screening. JB.
    She's definitely on the list, just need to build up some postings. Being a lurker did me no favors.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape