Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 20139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4437

    Kyra

    Another visit with Kyra has me humming for hours.

    Got my hands on that ass again. Hands and tongue everywhere they would fit.

    She appreciates DATY done right.

    Very talented massage and ending. She has an enhanced athletic body.

    She's likes many things including DATY. I left looking and feeling like a Glazed Donut.

    She let me snap lots of pics because wants them but only let me post one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/050531977820
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Messenger_creation_38EA7162-C6CB-43F5-AE94-A87C2D137FDC.jpg‎  

  2. #19958

    Ease

    Checked out Ease this afternoon. As I sat in the huge barren parking lot, I saw 2 guys go in and 2 more pull up to observe. That was inside of 10 minutes! Everybody can see you go in and there are several watching.

  3. #19957

    Kaylee. Wonder

    For those of us who see Kaylee and enjoy time with her, she told me today she's leaving Panacea in Grandville and moving back to Wonder. She asked that you call the number in her ad, (the 580 number) and not Panacea's number. Bummer for me as Grandville was really close.

    And BTW, after this morning, ditto everything and more what I said in my review down below.

    The link shows an ad for her still at Panacea but shows it shows her phone number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/282885387649

  4. #19956

    Angel in the morning

    Woke stiff and hurting, gave my Angel a call and set up an appointment (eazy peazy). Three Ss, and headed to the appointment. Nice private setting, relaxing, got myself ready; can't wait for her hands and attention. Angels focus and skills start to work, upper back with varying strokes and touches. Her hands glide down my back, waist. Hands and fingers slide around my waist and under to my front, back and forth working my back to my butt, under to the front lower stomach. Tension is leaving my back legs butt, now I am feeling a engergized stirring, she keeps working me a stroke, a slide of hands, a sneaking glide to my front, the boys and pickle are responding. Angel keeps working me; strokes touch a tease, then the prostate! WOW! I am at full attention! I need to go back!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/365176518903

  5. #19955

    Ease

    Quote Originally Posted by Haides  [View Original Post]
    You paid for an hour, but only go ten minutes, and you got BB everything for $. ? I know TNC you can get CFS for $. 40/60 and last time I was able to get 90 minutes + two pops for $$.

    BBBJ and BBFS sounds like it might be a good time if she is hot but at the same time I'm not trying to catch anything.

    What did she look like? Did you get a name?
    Face was ok I think Rita.

  6. #19954

    Ease looks

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSouth  [View Original Post]
    I went yesterday at 5 pm and rang the bell she let in I should have we go to the room and the hour and tip *$ at the time I got bb6 j and fsbb and done in 10 minutes.
    You paid for an hour, but only go ten minutes, and you got BB everything for $. ? I know TNC you can get CFS for $. 40/60 and last time I was able to get 90 minutes + two pops for $$.

    BBBJ and BBFS sounds like it might be a good time if she is hot but at the same time I'm not trying to catch anything.

    What did she look like? Did you get a name?

  7. #19953

    Ease

    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Recently tried to stop by Ease Spa, across the street from Relax Massage. Figured I'd do a walk in as appointments have never really meant much for me with AMPs. The location is inside a small mall sandwiched between two churches. Door is locked with a doorbell you have to ring. Gave it a ring and waited. Someone came up and looked through a small gap in the window covering, but then nothing. No "sorry we're busy", "no walk ins", or anything. Just tried to pretend like nobody was there. I gave it like 5 minutes and a few more rings since I had time to kill, then made my way to Seven Day.

    This would actually be my 2nd trip in the last month.

    I figured my girl Apple wouldn't be there anymore given it had been almost a year since I was last there. Both visits I've had different girls. Don't remember the firsts name (I know it wasn't ruby), but the second said her name was Nana. $65 door fee. Both pretty typical for AMPs. Small, cute, young looking, not very curvy, but decent body plans.

    The first girl gave a decent enough standard massage, with a pretty nice HJ that included girls out but no sucking and some UTC roaming of the backside all for a $60 tip..
    I went yesterday at 5 pm and rang the bell she let in I should have we go to the room and the hour and tip *$ at the time I got bb6 j and fsbb and done in 10 minutes.

  8. #19952

    No go at Ease, 2 gos at Seven Day

    Recently tried to stop by Ease Spa, across the street from Relax Massage. Figured I'd do a walk in as appointments have never really meant much for me with AMPs. The location is inside a small mall sandwiched between two churches. Door is locked with a doorbell you have to ring. Gave it a ring and waited. Someone came up and looked through a small gap in the window covering, but then nothing. No "sorry we're busy", "no walk ins", or anything. Just tried to pretend like nobody was there. I gave it like 5 minutes and a few more rings since I had time to kill, then made my way to Seven Day.

    This would actually be my 2nd trip in the last month.

    I figured my girl Apple wouldn't be there anymore given it had been almost a year since I was last there. Both visits I've had different girls. Don't remember the firsts name (I know it wasn't ruby), but the second said her name was Nana. $65 door fee. Both pretty typical for AMPs. Small, cute, young looking, not very curvy, but decent body plans.

    The first girl gave a decent enough standard massage, with a pretty nice HJ that included girls out but no sucking and some UTC roaming of the backside all for a $60 tip.

    Nana gave a much harder, almost street style, massage that included some back walking before moving into a more standard rub down with oil. Not a fan of deep tissue massages personally, but the back walking was nice. Her flip consisted of girls out and bottoms to the knees with rubbing but no FIV, all for $100 tip. $60 would have gotten just OTC on bottom and UTC on top but nothing visible. Not a fan of the up charge, but can't be mad with the pop she gave me. I get the feeling that maybe repeat visits can open her up a bit more. Not a strong feeling, but worth trying if possible. Otherwise I would try and get her down to a $70 - 80 tip for just girls out.

  9. #19951

    Marges Donuts, 28th St

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoeser  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the pm lately and feel it's getting lackluster? Use to go there and get a nice massage / tease nice ending, now it seems lackluster.
    Last time I was there was early January. Lackluster MS, lackluster HJ. Older provider, very little English. Place seemed kind of rundown, not very clean. She did show a nice set of titties, that was about the only positive thing going for it, but not enough for me to return.

  10. #19950
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    Cindy at the Ease spa, Grand Rapids MI

    This week, I visited Ease and had a wonderful experience with Cindy. Her approach is truly unique. Fun, adorable, not in a rush, and with great massages. It's not just about relaxing and unwinding; enjoy it. Amazing figure and cute face.

  11. #19949

    Panacea talent

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerRat88  [View Original Post]
    Here's a couple quick reviews. PM me if you want more info me if.

    1. I've been to seven day spa multiple times in the last 6 months. It's always a great time with L1 being the only option. I always just do a walk in and get whoever is available. $80 seems to be the magic number for a tip here.

    2. I saw Layla for a quick 30 minutes. Gives a great and fun rub. I want to go back for an hour bdsm session.

    3. I saw Nyla at panacea for 30 minutes. She's a young hot early 20's girl. A little thicker and a ton of fun.

    4. I saw Kyra when she was at panacea. Was a regular season, but came off as really dominant. I bet she would be a blast in a bdsm session if that's your thing.

    5. I saw Kaylee at panacea. I was not impressed. She shorted me 15 minutes in a 30 minute session. She seemed bigger and more frumpy than what her pictures showed. L2 is definitely available which is a surprise from Panacea.
    There's a lot of women at panacea for only having a couple of rooms but I don't recall going to their new location yet.

    Nyla has basically shared she's celibate, which could either be a turn on for someone but not for me.

    Kaylee has been reported numerous times that she will suck you off but massage isn't good. Then someone posts the massage is good so I reached out and she wants 150-200 tip on top of door fee. I'm unsure why people would pay that much to get a blowjob with a massage that is mediocre but there have been worse examples of wasted money and to each their own.

  12. #19948

    Across the road from the donut shop 28th

    Has anyone been to the pm lately and feel it's getting lackluster? Use to go there and get a nice massage / tease nice ending, now it seems lackluster.

  13. #19947

    Couple quick reviews

    Here's a couple quick reviews. PM me if you want more info me if.

    1. I've been to seven day spa multiple times in the last 6 months. It's always a great time with L1 being the only option. I always just do a walk in and get whoever is available. $80 seems to be the magic number for a tip here.

    2. I saw Layla for a quick 30 minutes. Gives a great and fun rub. I want to go back for an hour bdsm session.

    3. I saw Nyla at panacea for 30 minutes. She's a young hot early 20's girl. A little thicker and a ton of fun.

    4. I saw Kyra when she was at panacea. Was a regular season, but came off as really dominant. I bet she would be a blast in a bdsm session if that's your thing.

    5. I saw Kaylee at panacea. I was not impressed. She shorted me 15 minutes in a 30 minute session. She seemed bigger and more frumpy than what her pictures showed. L2 is definitely available which is a surprise from Panacea.

  14. #19946

    Kaylee link

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    So I had some time and set up an appt with Kaylee at Panacea. She's been positively reviewed in the past so I thought I'd see what she was all about. Communication was great and we arranged for a time. The new location is great. Very discreet, upstairs on the second floor in an office building with maybe 20 other suites.

    I arrived, went inside and was met by a very pleasant (and cute) girl at the desk and paid the door fee. Kaylee came out and led me to a room and said to get comfortable and she'd be in shortly. I was immediately surprised by her looks. She's very attractive, tall, beautiful figure and incredible long, wavy dark red hair. Bedroom eyes. Beautiful legs.

    The room was very nice. Dark but not too dark. Clean. Soft music playing. Just a nice atmosphere.

    After I got ready she came in and after a brief chat, she had me lay down and she gently started the massage. Very relaxing. After a few minutes she got comfortable and the teasing began. With her good looks, soft, sweet voice and lots of mutual touch, the excitement was building. And fast. I didn't want things to end too quickly so asked if she wanted to be massaged and she happily climbed on..
    Not sure why the link didn't paste in the below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/043956310365

  15. #19945

    Kaylee

    So I had some time and set up an appt with Kaylee at Panacea. She's been positively reviewed in the past so I thought I'd see what she was all about. Communication was great and we arranged for a time. The new location is great. Very discreet, upstairs on the second floor in an office building with maybe 20 other suites.

    I arrived, went inside and was met by a very pleasant (and cute) girl at the desk and paid the door fee. Kaylee came out and led me to a room and said to get comfortable and she'd be in shortly. I was immediately surprised by her looks. She's very attractive, tall, beautiful figure and incredible long, wavy dark red hair. Bedroom eyes. Beautiful legs.

    The room was very nice. Dark but not too dark. Clean. Soft music playing. Just a nice atmosphere.

    After I got ready she came in and after a brief chat, she had me lay down and she gently started the massage. Very relaxing. After a few minutes she got comfortable and the teasing began. With her good looks, soft, sweet voice and lots of mutual touch, the excitement was building. And fast. I didn't want things to end too quickly so asked if she wanted to be massaged and she happily climbed on.

    To try to describe her laying there is like a dream. Again, her soft voice, beautiful eyes and hair, soft skin. Just incredible. Sensual. And she enjoyed it as well. She had me climb back on and the finish was incredible. I'll leave it at that. One of, if not the best experience I've ever had.

    I'll definitely repeat and while Panacea does have a good lineup, I don't see the need to see anyone else. No time shortage at all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...massage/kaylee—panacea /738692014319.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape