Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 8317
-
06-21-26 00:16 #8152Senior Member

Posts: 250DM me that number brother. Please! LOL.
Originally Posted by TheMongerProf
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 00:14 #8151Senior Member

Posts: 250The problem with Vegas is tourism. The top tier girls charge ridiculous amounts. It's feast or famine. So if you don't want to pay $300 plus you are pretty much stuck with low quality.
Originally Posted by TheMongerProf
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 16:09 #8150Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks
Something def felt off to me. I remember setting an appt with her a year ago and then saw those reviews, ended up cancelling as a result and she kept messaging me to meet after that but I never responded.
-
06-20-26 16:05 #8149Senior Member

Posts: 434Bianca akaTaylor
Originally Posted by RockTwo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
Some of the pics on the current stg posting are from 2016!
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 12:07 #8148Senior Member

Posts: 65Allow me to cut and paste my review from 2022:
Originally Posted by Ampallang
[View Original Post]
I live a couple blocks from her and had no idea such a dilapidated house existed in my neighbourhood. She gave me the address to a nonexistent house, and when I couldn't find it she texted "I'll meet you in the alley. " I park outside a chain link fence at the back of what looks like an abandoned property and this skanky, extremely thin chick starts walking toward me. She wanted me to park inside the fence, then she'd lock it behind me. And there was a creepy guy off in the distance, on the property. Maybe it's legit. I mean, she's been advertising for a while. But I had a bad feeling and noped out of there.
(Followed by a couple of other members telling me that I made the right move.).
-
06-19-26 23:16 #8147Regular Member

Posts: 13Any intel?
Only other listing for her is a Mojo Village from a year ago.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...-/459034949538
-
06-19-26 20:15 #8146Senior Member

Posts: 535Totally Agree
I have half a doz. Regs, that give me BBFS extended no rush priority visits that are ALL $100, NONE of them advertise or offer CIP but I have known these for a number of years, yeah Lets go back a few. I mind back to those sexy sluts Roxy & Lynn, both were CREAMPIE 60 when I met them, Roxy retired, got married, Lynn is fucked off, calls the LE on clients for years now. Let see, Kat, Bambi, Jennifer, even now. Dede, Elizabeth, April, Deb, Honei, Hailey, Angie, Sassy-Autumn were all between 50 -80 but most of them are gone now. And those were ALL BBFS CIP CREAMPIE, or CIM every one every time. Even Melissa the petite redhead bruntette now Blonde I think has let me bb pull out for 80 several times when I was short. Now I know that new ladies I am interested in, have let me know that they do offer, for around 2 & I feel certain with enough visits I can work that down, frequent flyers get perks you know.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 15:00 #8145Senior Member

Posts: 90Lola
Just saw this chick, always good time. Saw her across from the mgm. Easy contact and delivers as promised. I have repeated.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 08:47 #8144Senior Member

Posts: 348Vegas has certainly better higher end girls than Phoenix. A lot more selection also.
Originally Posted by TheMongerProf
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 00:23 #8143Senior Member

Posts: 73My preference these days is for that type. Theres a petite blonde that hangs around boulder and russel that gives the best jizzum swallowing bjs I've ever had!
Almost makes me want to marry her lolol!
.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 00:19 #8142Senior Member

Posts: 73It's amazing to me how little talent Vegas has. Phoenix has 2 x the caliber of hoes than here. It's kind of weird actually.
.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 21:27 #8141Senior Member

Posts: 250I don't want to fuck those types either. But most, even the cute ones, are on drugs.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 21:25 #8140Senior Member

Posts: 250Ijs. LOL.
Originally Posted by TheMongerProf
[View Original Post]
I am not trying to be disrespectful but the caliber of girls here isn't on the level of LA or the Bay area. Paying these girls top dollar is crazy to me. There are very few girl posted in this forum who are NOT on some kind of drugs.
I paid 200+ for one girl that a member suggested to me in the DM and she was a BADDIE. No noticeable hard drug use. Young, Hot, and petite.
-
06-16-26 20:48 #8139Senior Member

Posts: 3416I'm sure they're out there. They just tend to be druggies, toothless meth skanks, or some other version of those that I simply don't want to fuck, must less put my dick inside uncovered. The great thing about this hobby is there's a price point and type for everyone.
Originally Posted by TheMongerProf
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 19:03 #8138Senior Member

Posts: 73I 1000 percent agree that the younger sluts are horrible at their job! Older ladies have a way better skillset in my opinion. Also, I agree that mongers shoukdnt pay more than 100 for FS or 60 BJ. Most times I expect a BBBJ with swallow for 50. Yes, theyre out there! Happy mongering fellas!
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




