Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 18419
-
06-18-26 07:03 #18044Senior Member

Posts: 362Does the girl shower with you? The bed idea sounds a little more interesting than the table for sure.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 22:24 #18043Senior Member

Posts: 395Level 88
I was tired of thinking about it and I am going to be too busy for this kind of fun for the next several days. I ended up going and checking out the (old stomping grounds) from the HFS days. Anyway I was able to visit with Coco and she is a doll. I have to say when I first got there and was led upstairs I asked about the other therapists. I was told there are two and the first one that came out and I was like perfect. I ended up getting in the shower for a few minutes to wash off. It wasn't like my last standup shower experience but that's a different story and location. haha
After the shower back into the room which was at a nice temp and with music playing which I do not mind. More importantly all the fun was in the bed which I have been wanting so it was a nice change. The massage was light on the back and after she warmed up there was some great teasing that went on for several minutes. On the flip there was more teasing, licking around and BBBJ. I had to get things calmed down, and cover time. We played around mish, doggie, and back to mish for the finish. Um I can recommend her for a good time. Treat her right and give her a little time.
-
06-17-26 22:08 #18042Senior Member

Posts: 189Needed to get a few kinks out and made a midday visit last week, was greeted and serviced by Angela. Pretty and nice body decent massage, lvl 3 was very good. Introduced me to 3 others on my way out.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 20:36 #18041Senior Member

Posts: 1136T spa
Who's the go to at T spa now.
-
06-17-26 17:39 #18040Senior Member

Posts: 92Bellevue Area?
Does anyone know if there are any spas that offer extras in the Bellevue area or somewhere close? I asked about the Crown Wellness Center on here previously and I was told it has closed.
Thank you!
-
06-17-26 15:45 #18039Senior Member

Posts: 46Not sure, I'm a little on the bigger side, as I've been told but nothing crazy LOL I think I have been not offered L3 a few times before and not be able to get the job done and had to switch to L1 for the same reason unfortunately.
Originally Posted by ChargeANut2
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 09:23 #18038Senior Member

Posts: 395That traffic jam is from next door. Last time I was there I almost got blocked in and I had to navigate around some little car. Like back and forth 7 times. I was hoping I wasn't going to have to go see the choir group or whatever it is next door to move their car please. I am not sure if that is a day or night situation. LOL One session I had there it was so hot the room and the yelling and carrying on was happening next door. It made for an interesting experience. If they are that busy with everything here along with the next-door festivities, please let me know. LOL Yea the CBJ thing isn't really fun unless she really knows what to do in my experience.
Originally Posted by Duffman19
[View Original Post]
Yea X is ok. I've been a couple of times. I don't mind the location either and it is clean. Have fun in Indy. I cannot break away for travel in this current state.
-
06-17-26 08:10 #18037Senior Member

Posts: 830Yes, L3 was available on my first visit there. L2 was covered, but sometimes these new places start like that. If you intend to become a regular, maybe you can keep us updated. Good luck.
Originally Posted by KyleMarcu1
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 01:58 #18036Senior Member

Posts: 55Bamboo and x
Haha I passed by bamboo the other night and the parking was overflowing, decided I didn't want to join in on the train. X spa is alright, I do like the location and have had 2 positive experiences, the ladies are cute, but I would skip the hour option because you are likely to get 30 minutes if you are lucky, and they pushed hard for lvl 3 the past few times I went. I did try bamboo when they first opened, got a toothy CBJ, she was kind of aggressive with it. The tease at bamboo was crazy though, that was the best part, I love a good tease before things get going.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
I might just save my money and go to indi providers in the future. I would like to enjoy a full relaxing hour with a nice lvl 1 or 2 to top it off, but the AMP scene can be hit or miss sometimes for me. Part of the intrigue for me has been not knowing what to expect and that can be exciting. AMPs have so far scratched that itch, and I know these are FS spots, but the level 3 pushiness isn't my thing. Not a complaint, just an observation or just post nut clarity talking. I haven't tried any indi providers yet, but I've seen a few mentioned on here that seem interesting.
-
06-17-26 01:14 #18035Senior Member

Posts: 259Oh wow
Do they discriminate against micro-sized too nowadays?
Originally Posted by KyleMarcu1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 21:56 #18034Regular Member

Posts: 19Tulip spa
2 talents working today. Both girls are attractive and nice. Great experience over all. Would recommend.
-
06-16-26 21:28 #18033Senior Member

Posts: 362Where is this place? Haven't heard of this one before.
Originally Posted by KyleMarcu1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 20:12 #18032Senior Member

Posts: 46Xie Xie Xinxin
Since some might be wondering about Xinxin, I'll chime in my story too. Dreamed I went there last weekend in the morning. I texted if they were busy and they sent me the address with 2 pics of the ladies there. One of them had red hair like I think someone had mentioned before. I got there and was greeted by the brown haired one named Mia. I think she was about 40 wearing a white blouse and black skirt. Paid for the 30 minute route, got undressed on on the table. She had some ok English as I was talking to her and learned she was from Taiwan. The massage was ok-ish with some nice teasing. On the flip, negotiated for L1 for the first visit which was pretty nice. Went a little fast at first but she slowed down a bit. I gave the. 5 plus. 8 for L1 but had to give an extra. 2 for her to undress as well. After clean up, we talked for a bit, got some water and out the door. It was pretty nice and L2 was on the table. I'm not sure about L3, maybe it is, but I may have not gotten offered because of my size LOL. YMMV though. I'll return in the future to see the redhead if I can.
-
06-16-26 16:57 #18031Senior Member

Posts: 54Red Fruit / Green Health Spa
So I decided to TOFTT and see if new name meant new service. It didn't. Only one lady working, probably 40's to near 50 and not even the hot 40's to near 50 that you sometimes find. Session interrupted repeatedly every time someone walked in. Draping was a lot more than even any other legit AMP I've been to, absolutely no signs of teasing let alone extras.
Originally Posted by JF566
[View Original Post]
Massage was ok, but there are other legit places with a better massage for the same price.
Save your money fellas. Gas prices are coming down. Make the drive north.
-
06-16-26 14:32 #18030Senior Member

Posts: 395Places to visit. I have frequented D but not until the past month as the lady I liked left. I tried Bamboo and X as stated earlier and they are ok, but others might think differently. If you are wanting to go (All IN) maybe try T as there a handful of ladies there, but I have not been there in a while. I know Ayasaki wrote a review on SouthBay and I went but it happened to be the red tide, so I got a BBBJ and never went back and that's been months ago it seems. I have not been too Starry in a few months either. LOL I have been all over the place but not there. There are 3 ladies at R Spa. Now if you want to try a new spot and see what talent is there try Level 88. -) I have not been there yet. If you went to HFS it is basically a rock throw away.
Originally Posted by IBNice69
[View Original Post]
Ayasaki's list is right.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






