Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 18419
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18044
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    I was tired of thinking about it and I am going to be too busy for this kind of fun for the next several days. I ended up going and checking out the (old stomping grounds) from the HFS days. Anyway I was able to visit with Coco and she is a doll. I have to say when I first got there and was led upstairs I asked about the other therapists. I was told there are two and the first one that came out and I was like perfect. I ended up getting in the shower for a few minutes to wash off. It wasn't like my last standup shower experience but that's a different story and location. haha

    After the shower back into the room which was at a nice temp and with music playing which I do not mind. More importantly all the fun was in the bed which I have been wanting so it was a nice change. The massage was light on the back and after she warmed up there was some great teasing that went on for several minutes. On the flip there was more teasing, licking around and BBBJ. I had to get things calmed down, and cover time. We played around mish, doggie, and back to mish for the finish. Um I can recommend her for a good time. Treat her right and give her a little time.
    Does the girl shower with you? The bed idea sounds a little more interesting than the table for sure.

  2. #18043

    Level 88

    I was tired of thinking about it and I am going to be too busy for this kind of fun for the next several days. I ended up going and checking out the (old stomping grounds) from the HFS days. Anyway I was able to visit with Coco and she is a doll. I have to say when I first got there and was led upstairs I asked about the other therapists. I was told there are two and the first one that came out and I was like perfect. I ended up getting in the shower for a few minutes to wash off. It wasn't like my last standup shower experience but that's a different story and location. haha

    After the shower back into the room which was at a nice temp and with music playing which I do not mind. More importantly all the fun was in the bed which I have been wanting so it was a nice change. The massage was light on the back and after she warmed up there was some great teasing that went on for several minutes. On the flip there was more teasing, licking around and BBBJ. I had to get things calmed down, and cover time. We played around mish, doggie, and back to mish for the finish. Um I can recommend her for a good time. Treat her right and give her a little time.

  3. #18042
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Who's the go to at T spa now.
    Needed to get a few kinks out and made a midday visit last week, was greeted and serviced by Angela. Pretty and nice body decent massage, lvl 3 was very good. Introduced me to 3 others on my way out.

  4. #18041

    T spa

    Who's the go to at T spa now.

  5. #18040

    Bellevue Area?

    Does anyone know if there are any spas that offer extras in the Bellevue area or somewhere close? I asked about the Crown Wellness Center on here previously and I was told it has closed.

    Thank you!

  6. #18039
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargeANut2  [View Original Post]
    Do they discriminate against micro-sized too nowadays?
    Not sure, I'm a little on the bigger side, as I've been told but nothing crazy LOL I think I have been not offered L3 a few times before and not be able to get the job done and had to switch to L1 for the same reason unfortunately.

  7. #18038
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman19  [View Original Post]
    Haha I passed by bamboo the other night and the parking was overflowing, decided I didn't want to join in on the train. X spa is alright, I do like the location and have had 2 positive experiences, the ladies are cute, but I would skip the hour option because you are likely to get 30 minutes if you are lucky, and they pushed hard for lvl 3 the past few times I went. I did try bamboo when they first opened, got a toothy CBJ, she was kind of aggressive with it. The tease at bamboo was crazy though, that was the best part, I love a good tease before things get going.

    I might just save my money and go to indi providers in the future. I would like to enjoy a full relaxing hour with a nice lvl 1 or 2 to top it off, but the AMP scene can be hit or miss sometimes for me. Part of the intrigue for me has been not knowing what to expect and that can be exciting. AMPs have so far scratched that itch, and I know these are FS spots, but the level 3 pushiness isn't my thing. Not a complaint, just an observation or just post nut clarity talking. I haven't tried any indi providers yet, but I've seen a few mentioned on here that seem interesting.
    That traffic jam is from next door. Last time I was there I almost got blocked in and I had to navigate around some little car. Like back and forth 7 times. I was hoping I wasn't going to have to go see the choir group or whatever it is next door to move their car please. I am not sure if that is a day or night situation. LOL One session I had there it was so hot the room and the yelling and carrying on was happening next door. It made for an interesting experience. If they are that busy with everything here along with the next-door festivities, please let me know. LOL Yea the CBJ thing isn't really fun unless she really knows what to do in my experience.

    Yea X is ok. I've been a couple of times. I don't mind the location either and it is clean. Have fun in Indy. I cannot break away for travel in this current state.

  8. #18037
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMarcu1  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure about L3, maybe it is, but I may have not gotten offered because of my size LOL. YMMV though. I'll return in the future to see the redhead if I can.
    Yes, L3 was available on my first visit there. L2 was covered, but sometimes these new places start like that. If you intend to become a regular, maybe you can keep us updated. Good luck.

  9. #18036

    Bamboo and x

    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Places to visit. I have frequented D but not until the past month as the lady I liked left. I tried Bamboo and X as stated earlier and they are ok, but others might think differently. If you are wanting to go (All IN) maybe try T as there a handful of ladies there, but I have not been there in a while. I know Ayasaki wrote a review on SouthBay and I went but it happened to be the red tide, so I got a BBBJ and never went back and that's been months ago it seems. I have not been too Starry in a few months either. LOL I have been all over the place but not there. There are 3 ladies at R Spa. Now if you want to try a new spot and see what talent is there try Level 88. -) I have not been there yet. If you went to HFS it is basically a rock throw away.

    Ayasaki's list is right.
    Haha I passed by bamboo the other night and the parking was overflowing, decided I didn't want to join in on the train. X spa is alright, I do like the location and have had 2 positive experiences, the ladies are cute, but I would skip the hour option because you are likely to get 30 minutes if you are lucky, and they pushed hard for lvl 3 the past few times I went. I did try bamboo when they first opened, got a toothy CBJ, she was kind of aggressive with it. The tease at bamboo was crazy though, that was the best part, I love a good tease before things get going.

    I might just save my money and go to indi providers in the future. I would like to enjoy a full relaxing hour with a nice lvl 1 or 2 to top it off, but the AMP scene can be hit or miss sometimes for me. Part of the intrigue for me has been not knowing what to expect and that can be exciting. AMPs have so far scratched that itch, and I know these are FS spots, but the level 3 pushiness isn't my thing. Not a complaint, just an observation or just post nut clarity talking. I haven't tried any indi providers yet, but I've seen a few mentioned on here that seem interesting.

  10. #18035

    Oh wow

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMarcu1  [View Original Post]
    Since some might be wondering about Xinxin, I'll chime in my story too. Dreamed I went there last weekend in the morning. I texted if they were busy and they sent me the address with 2 pics of the ladies there. One of them had red hair like I think someone had mentioned before. I got there and was greeted by the brown haired one named Mia. I think she was about 40 wearing a white blouse and black skirt. Paid for the 30 minute route, got undressed on on the table. She had some ok English as I was talking to her and learned she was from Taiwan. The massage was ok-ish with some nice teasing. On the flip, negotiated for L1 for the first visit which was pretty nice. Went a little fast at first but she slowed down a bit. I gave the. 5 plus. 8 for L1 but had to give an extra. 2 for her to undress as well. After clean up, we talked for a bit, got some water and out the door. It was pretty nice and L2 was on the table. I'm not sure about L3, maybe it is, but I may have not gotten offered because of my size LOL. YMMV though. I'll return in the future to see the redhead if I can.
    Do they discriminate against micro-sized too nowadays?

  11. #18034

    Tulip spa

    2 talents working today. Both girls are attractive and nice. Great experience over all. Would recommend.

  12. #18033
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleMarcu1  [View Original Post]
    Since some might be wondering about Xinxin, I'll chime in my story too. Dreamed I went there last weekend in the morning. I texted if they were busy and they sent me the address with 2 pics of the ladies there. One of them had red hair like I think someone had mentioned before. I got there and was greeted by the brown haired one named Mia. I think she was about 40 wearing a white blouse and black skirt. Paid for the 30 minute route, got undressed on on the table. She had some ok English as I was talking to her and learned she was from Taiwan. The massage was ok-ish with some nice teasing. On the flip, negotiated for L1 for the first visit which was pretty nice. Went a little fast at first but she slowed down a bit. I gave the. 5 plus. 8 for L1 but had to give an extra. 2 for her to undress as well. After clean up, we talked for a bit, got some water and out the door. It was pretty nice and L2 was on the table. I'm not sure about L3, maybe it is, but I may have not gotten offered because of my size LOL. YMMV though. I'll return in the future to see the redhead if I can.
    Where is this place? Haven't heard of this one before.

  13. #18032

    Xie Xie Xinxin

    Since some might be wondering about Xinxin, I'll chime in my story too. Dreamed I went there last weekend in the morning. I texted if they were busy and they sent me the address with 2 pics of the ladies there. One of them had red hair like I think someone had mentioned before. I got there and was greeted by the brown haired one named Mia. I think she was about 40 wearing a white blouse and black skirt. Paid for the 30 minute route, got undressed on on the table. She had some ok English as I was talking to her and learned she was from Taiwan. The massage was ok-ish with some nice teasing. On the flip, negotiated for L1 for the first visit which was pretty nice. Went a little fast at first but she slowed down a bit. I gave the. 5 plus. 8 for L1 but had to give an extra. 2 for her to undress as well. After clean up, we talked for a bit, got some water and out the door. It was pretty nice and L2 was on the table. I'm not sure about L3, maybe it is, but I may have not gotten offered because of my size LOL. YMMV though. I'll return in the future to see the redhead if I can.

  14. #18031

    Red Fruit / Green Health Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by JF566  [View Original Post]
    It was Sunshine, then Red Fruit. Sunshine is still on the sign and Red Fruit is still on the door with the same number as what is in the new ads. I went once when it was Red Fruit and it was totally legit. Went to try again last week after seeing the ad and same MMS was there, but her girl had left so she wasn't taking anyone for a few days until she got a new girl. I'd be interested to hear if you checked it out and had any luck.

    The new ad matches many of the others where happiness can be found, so I'm hopeful.
    So I decided to TOFTT and see if new name meant new service. It didn't. Only one lady working, probably 40's to near 50 and not even the hot 40's to near 50 that you sometimes find. Session interrupted repeatedly every time someone walked in. Draping was a lot more than even any other legit AMP I've been to, absolutely no signs of teasing let alone extras.

    Massage was ok, but there are other legit places with a better massage for the same price.

    Save your money fellas. Gas prices are coming down. Make the drive north.

  15. #18030
    Quote Originally Posted by IBNice69  [View Original Post]
    I was a frequent flyer at D-Spa and then Starry came up, but the below suggests that its done. Is D-spa in the same category as Starry? I haven't tried T-Spa or Southbay or Xinxin. With all the confusion and the number of places that come up and go down, hoping that one of you can give me some direction. Messages are fine, actually preferred if you have some thoughts. Looking to have a dream soon.
    Places to visit. I have frequented D but not until the past month as the lady I liked left. I tried Bamboo and X as stated earlier and they are ok, but others might think differently. If you are wanting to go (All IN) maybe try T as there a handful of ladies there, but I have not been there in a while. I know Ayasaki wrote a review on SouthBay and I went but it happened to be the red tide, so I got a BBBJ and never went back and that's been months ago it seems. I have not been too Starry in a few months either. LOL I have been all over the place but not there. There are 3 ladies at R Spa. Now if you want to try a new spot and see what talent is there try Level 88. -) I have not been there yet. If you went to HFS it is basically a rock throw away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I've received no reports that it is done. It could be, I just meant that no one talks about it. These are all known closed spots to me since the time I've been involved 2024 and only ones that I was either interested in due to personal bias and proximity. Some of these places, like Floral Spa, are on the list but I never went to. Places that closed and reopened are not included.

    (R) = known raid, it's entirely possible some of these places got nabbed and we just never found out.

    * A Spa: February 2025 - December 2025(R)
    * Cherry Blossom Spa: January 2026 - May 2026( a guess)
    * Crown Wellness Center: March 2026 - May 2026
    * Floral Spa: November 2025 - December 2025(R)
    * Four Seasons Spa: January 2025 - September 2025(R)
    * Happy Feet Spa: October 2024 - April 2, 2025(R), ->December 2025
    * Lucky Spa: May 2025 - August 2025(a guess)
    * Rose Massage: March 2025 - June 2025(a guess)
    * Ross Spa: Dec 2024 - June 2025( a guess).
    * Royal Spa: September 2025 - December 2025(R)
    * Sky Spa: October 2025 - December 2025 ( a guess)
    Ayasaki's list is right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape