Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 18201
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17706

    Maitland Mom

    That's great news. Thank you for letting me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    To my knowledge she is available late hours as well. Just ask she is usually flexible.

  2. #17705
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    They called me back to work in San Francisco. I offered CSB a significant donation if she travels with me, and she accepted. Love to work and make the $, but I hate travelling by myself. Now I at lease have someone to look at across the table when eating, plus the daily fun which is best part. CSB also gets to enjoy the amenities of the hotel while I am working. Will be returning to Orlando in approximately 2 weeks.
    Kudos to you for being a good friend! I would have let you pay for my trip to san Fran with no donation! LOL.

  3. #17704
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Here's a straight up honest review. I'll start with not my cup of tea. I did not find her attractive at all. Didn't seem to make her self up. From the time I picked her up until drop off was non stop talking. We get to the room and she gets her stuff prepared and started with her vibrator. I was laying next to her naked and started sucking on her very nice large nipples. I really got no response so I just laid next to her naked until she got off. Finally she started playing with junior and got him semi hard with her hand. Her BJ technique was less than spectacular. Pretty much had half my cock wrapped up with one hand while just sucking the upper half with some tongue action on the head. Suited up and she rode me for a little bit which wasn't to bad. Flipped over for mish and hammered away until I nutted. Definitely a good fuck with a nice wet pussy. Tits are very nice with huge nipples. Overall not bad but like I said not my cup of tea.

    Sox.
    Damn, that's disappointing to hear.

    She's on my "to do" list and there had been a lot of + reviews.

  4. #17703

    Veronica Birthday Treat

    I reached out to Veronica since she so nicely texted me on my birthday last week. Met with her at her incall took a shower and dove right into that perfect body. We always have nice sensual foreplay for a long time before the main event and today was the same. We probably DFK fondle BBBJ and daty for like 45 minutes and don't get into actual sex until the very end. She is my atf and I hope to see her over the next year before my big birthday next year (60)!

  5. #17702

    A true girlfriend experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    They called me back to work in San Francisco. I offered CSB a significant donation if she travels with me, and she accepted. Love to work and make the $, but I hate travelling by myself. Now I at lease have someone to look at across the table when eating, plus the daily fun which is best part. CSB also gets to enjoy the amenities of the hotel while I am working. Will be returning to Orlando in approximately 2 weeks.

    R5.
    This is one of the greatest GFE stories that I have heard on this site in a long, long time, LOL.

    I am glad that you are enjoying yourself.

    Cheers.

  6. #17701

    Sophia. Puerto Rican UTR.

    Quote Originally Posted by XRaySpex  [View Original Post]
    Comms were great on a Sunday when everyone else seemed to be busy. Set up was easy and she was warm & funny over text. South Semoran apartment location is top shelf. UTR regulars will probably know the place. If you like firecracker Latinas who get right down to business, this is your gal. Super sexy and energetic. I'm more of a slow build guy these days so I may only repeat in certain moods but if you're turned on by spicy Latinas who can't wait to take you for a wild ride, get the hell on in there. I've been told she's running specials for June but you'll have to hit her up for those rates. Thanks to GhostRider for another great connection. He's the man to DM for digits.
    She's such an energetic partner. But I get what you say about the "slow build" having a place in the sexual fulfillment game. I've found with Sophia, telling her ahead what I want gives her the ability to respond accordingly. One of my recent visits, I started by massaging her. Soon we were laying together totally nude in each others arms, kissing tenderly. It was such a great feeling. Of course, I also love it when she is in the high passion mode, and practically rips my clothes off to get to my body. That's also very thrilling. In other words, Sophia can do whatever flavor of GFE you want. She's an amazing appointment.

  7. #17700

    Maitland mom

    Here's a straight up honest review. I'll start with not my cup of tea. I did not find her attractive at all. Didn't seem to make her self up. From the time I picked her up until drop off was non stop talking. We get to the room and she gets her stuff prepared and started with her vibrator. I was laying next to her naked and started sucking on her very nice large nipples. I really got no response so I just laid next to her naked until she got off. Finally she started playing with junior and got him semi hard with her hand. Her BJ technique was less than spectacular. Pretty much had half my cock wrapped up with one hand while just sucking the upper half with some tongue action on the head. Suited up and she rode me for a little bit which wasn't to bad. Flipped over for mish and hammered away until I nutted. Definitely a good fuck with a nice wet pussy. Tits are very nice with huge nipples. Overall not bad but like I said not my cup of tea.

    Sox.

  8. #17699
    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Sara is exceptional, but I rarely get to see her due to my 9-6 job. I wish she was available in the evenings sometimes; if so I could see her much more often.
    To my knowledge she is available late hours as well. Just ask she is usually flexible.

  9. #17698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 488

    For those who were asking me about CSB, she is unavailable

    They called me back to work in San Francisco. I offered CSB a significant donation if she travels with me, and she accepted. Love to work and make the $, but I hate travelling by myself. Now I at lease have someone to look at across the table when eating, plus the daily fun which is best part. CSB also gets to enjoy the amenities of the hotel while I am working. Will be returning to Orlando in approximately 2 weeks.

    R5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CSB131.jpg‎   CSB132.jpg‎   CSB133.jpg‎   CSB134.jpg‎   CSB135.jpg‎  


  10. #17697

    Lexi special

    She needs some fund generation and is running a special this week. . 8 donation for a FS special. Go and enjoy yourself! If you don't have her info, dm me. SM pleases.

  11. #17696

    Sara Maitland Is Top Notch

    Sara is exceptional, but I rarely get to see her due to my 9-6 job. I wish she was available in the evenings sometimes; if so I could see her much more often.

    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, let's help Sarah get caught up! Keeps getting ghosted and strung along. If you have time and ability give her a call and hang out some! Thanks!

  12. #17695

    SarahMaitland

    I was lucky enough to see Sarah Maitland earlier today, what a nice treat for myself. She is my go to when I need a good time with no issues or BS. She takes direction very well. If you treat her good you will get those brownie points that gets you more favors. These are some things she wanted me to pass along to you guys:

    She does not drive. She must be picked up or ubered to the location.

    -NO Greek.

    -late night is nearly impossible.

    - She is in Maitland.

    - Motel X is 12 minutes away, I never had any issues there in 7 years.

    Give her the room $ and she will get it in her name no issues.

    Other hotels are 2 minutes away.

    - She does not ghost, no drug use, no theft.

    I do lend her $ at times, only her and she pays me back.

    I have given up the other girls just because she feels my needs and also she is so easy to get a date with compared to other women. I will probably see her again the end of this week.

    Send her a direct message DM and she will reply. Click on her reply down below the utr post and send a DM or use the advanced search option in the upper right corner and type in SarahMaitland.

    Treat her right guys. Yes her nice tits and long nipples are legendary.

    Be safe. Dave.

  13. #17694

    Sarah

    Only If she could be available after 8 PM or even into the night, then I would be more regular. Her daytime hours are tough sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, let's help Sarah get caught up! Keeps getting ghosted and strung along. If you have time and ability give her a call and hang out some! Thanks!

  14. #17693

    Sophia

    Comms were great on a Sunday when everyone else seemed to be busy. Set up was easy and she was warm & funny over text. South Semoran apartment location is top shelf. UTR regulars will probably know the place. If you like firecracker Latinas who get right down to business, this is your gal. Super sexy and energetic. I'm more of a slow build guy these days so I may only repeat in certain moods but if you're turned on by spicy Latinas who can't wait to take you for a wild ride, get the hell on in there. I've been told she's running specials for June but you'll have to hit her up for those rates. Thanks to GhostRider for another great connection. He's the man to DM for digits.

  15. #17692
    Quote Originally Posted by RLP68  [View Original Post]
    So I am going to try to keep this short. I was introduced to Seleste by Carly in October of 2025. We have been seeing each other every Saturday consistently with no issues.

    So here we go the last 4 weeks she has been inconsistent at best. Which was fine because she made it up to me.

    But now this is a educational lesson for anyone in this game period because I am not the only one. I have been in this game for 20 yrs plus.

    My ATF: Andrea Maitland full GFE petite white girl 2011 got married moved on.

    2nd: Candace with a limp, full GFE, she never let me down when she wasn't in jail LOL.

    3rd: Seleste could have been #1 but now this is why she is not.

    So the golden rule is never front a girl money period because it will catch up to you.

    So Seleste and I have been good and I always told her don't fuck me over and we will never have a problem.

    Stupid me, I have paid for her room and she would make it up to me more than the $100 I paid so I felt very comfortable in our situation.

    So last week I paid for her room on Sunday and she said I want to see you.

    -Guess what crickets and I haven't heard from her since. It will always catch up to you regardless. These girls don't care about you, regardless what Seleste will tell you.

    Good luck but Seleste is a no go moving forward. I would not recommend.
    This is disappointing to hear, she was my favorite. Anyone get a line on someone similar. Please share!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape