Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1602 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 24021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23886
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyLP  [View Original Post]
    While cruising around recently, found this one off Broad / Neb.

    Above avg skills, got the job done. Looks older, but still has alll her teeth. Will repeat.
    I think this is more like what you saw. I had to take a closer look at her neck tats. I recognize them but cannot put a name to the worker.

    Any old timers out there whose memory is better than mine about the tat?

    Dick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sw-06-16-2026.jpg‎  

  2. #23885
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyLP  [View Original Post]
    While cruising around recently, found this one off Broad / Neb.

    Above avg skills, got the job done. Looks older, but still has alll her teeth. Will repeat.
    All her teeth is def a + nowadays! Nice fine, did she have digits?

  3. #23884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 258
    While cruising around recently, found this one off Broad / Neb.

    Above avg skills, got the job done. Looks older, but still has alll her teeth. Will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sw-06-16-2026.jpg‎  

  4. #23883
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    So I was coming back from seeing another provider today decided to drive up Nebraska for just a quick drive to see if there was anyone worth worth it. So I did see Carissa walking just south of the river. Either she was massively sweaty or she had been caught earlier in the rainstorm so I offered a ride, but wasn't planning on any services. Just sometime in an air conditioned car. Gave her a ride to the store and asked if her number was the same. She said she got a new one so if anyone would like it, you can reach out to me. I don't want to post it code words Style because I already have two damn infractions for one post. Don't know how you can do that, but hey.
    Well last time she had a phone, her communication was horrible. Wanted me to post that she was available but would never respond.

  5. #23882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    So I was coming back from seeing another provider today decided to drive up Nebraska for just a quick drive to see if there was anyone worth worth it. So I did see Carissa walking just south of the river. Either she was massively sweaty or she had been caught earlier in the rainstorm so I offered a ride, but wasn't planning on any services. Just sometime in an air conditioned car. Gave her a ride to the store and asked if her number was the same. She said she got a new one so if anyone would like it, you can reach out to me. I don't want to post it code words Style because I already have two damn infractions for one post. Don't know how you can do that, but hey.
    Had a good time with her at a duplex off of Fowler /14th, not recently though. She probably has put on a few pounds but, that doesn't scare me none. Would love to get behind her again but, not no car date.

  6. #23881
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedEmNutz  [View Original Post]
    Man you can do what you want when its your site LOL.
    I typed it the same way that everybody else does. And for some reason I got the same in fraction twice for the one post. If I get an infraction fine but how do you get two for the same exact thing on the one post.

  7. #23880

    Should Be Clear Now

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    You didn't understand what I wrote. Record says GE, which is a country, not a state.

    The point was the record says to contact ICE, which implies non citizen, therefore POB should reflect a country, with GE recognized as the country Georgia, not the state Georgia.
    Excellent 101 style explanation LOL.

  8. #23879

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    So I was coming back from seeing another provider today decided to drive up Nebraska for just a quick drive to see if there was anyone worth worth it. So I did see Carissa walking just south of the river. Either she was massively sweaty or she had been caught earlier in the rainstorm so I offered a ride, but wasn't planning on any services. Just sometime in an air conditioned car. Gave her a ride to the store and asked if her number was the same. She said she got a new one so if anyone would like it, you can reach out to me. I don't want to post it code words Style because I already have two damn infractions for one post. Don't know how you can do that, but hey.
    Man you can do what you want when its your site LOL.

  9. #23878

    Carissa

    So I was coming back from seeing another provider today decided to drive up Nebraska for just a quick drive to see if there was anyone worth worth it. So I did see Carissa walking just south of the river. Either she was massively sweaty or she had been caught earlier in the rainstorm so I offered a ride, but wasn't planning on any services. Just sometime in an air conditioned car. Gave her a ride to the store and asked if her number was the same. She said she got a new one so if anyone would like it, you can reach out to me. I don't want to post it code words Style because I already have two damn infractions for one post. Don't know how you can do that, but hey.

  10. #23877

    Cassandra

    Walking 15/140 this morning.

  11. #23876
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    Georgia is GA.
    You didn't understand what I wrote. Record says GE, which is a country, not a state.

    The point was the record says to contact ICE, which implies non citizen, therefore POB should reflect a country, with GE recognized as the country Georgia, not the state Georgia.

  12. #23875
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    Georgia is GA.
    The State of Georgia is GA.

    The Country of Georgia is GE.

    Germany is DE.

  13. #23874
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    It lists her place of birth as GE. I think they mean Germany, however the official abbreviation GE is supposed to be for Georgia, the country, not the state.
    Georgia is GA.

  14. #23873
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    I sure do! I remember stuffing her brown hole in the back seat!! And she would toss my salad for days. Good to know she's back. She was huge when she came back a few years ago.
    Called again. Guy said there was no Lacy there. Oh well.

    So that pic. Add a little weathered face. More gray in the hair.

  15. #23872
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Folks remember lacy?

    I believe reports was she got married or something.

    Driving up Nebraska, saw her standing on the corner near the river. Was talking with another guy. Went around a few blocks to get back and by then, she was getting on someone's e bike. Yelled before she drove off if she had a number. Gave it, but said it was another guy's but to just mention her so she could give it.

    Tried a few hrs later and some guy said wrong number.

    So 1) she's around. 2) if the number eventually works, I'll pass it along if I get in touch.
    I sure do! I remember stuffing her brown hole in the back seat!! And she would toss my salad for days. Good to know she's back. She was huge when she came back a few years ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2355.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape